News Burst 26 November 2020
News Burst 26 November 2020 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 26 November 2020 – Featured News
- British and American state intelligence agencies are “weaponizing truth” to quash vaccine hesitancy as both nations prepare for mass inoculations, in a recently announced “cyber war” to be commanded by AI-powered arbiters of truth against information sources that challenge official narratives.
- Danish TV has shown footage of dead mink resurfacing from the ground after millions of animals were culled due to fears over the coronavirus. Police explained that it was a natural phenomenon. Public broadcaster DR showed a chilling video of hordes of unearthed animal carcasses lying jam-packed inside the mass burial site at the Holstebro military training ground in the country’s northwest.
- Ever-resourceful internet detectives have sussed out the alleged location of the puzzling Kubrick-like “monolith” discovered in the Utah desert by state officials, stoking debate online over how long the structure has been there. Less than a day after the discovery went viral, the gumshoes of 4chan were on the case, apparently using a series of photos to determine the solar azimuth, declination and elevation of the site to find the coordinates of the mysterious silver slab. A Reddit user later replicated the same feat, suggesting the monolith was planted sometime after August 2015, based on Google Earth images.
- British royal Prince Philip has a long-running obsession with aliens and UFOs which was sparked by Lord Louis Mountbatten writing an official report about a strange encounter with a spaceship on his estate. The Queen of England’s husband has reportedly spent decades building up a trove of books on extraterrestrials. The fascination developed after Mountbatten made an official report about a bizarre experience one of his employees allegedly had with a silver spaceship on the grounds of his Broadlands estate in Romsey, Hampshire in the 1955.
- The computer repair store at the center of a scandal involving a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden that contained “smoking-gun” emails about the Biden family’s foreign dealings has closed. A neighbor said the owner skipped town, according to the Delaware News Journal. The outlet also reported that 10 days after the election, a sign appeared on the store’s door to say that the shop had closed.
- Facebook made changes to its algorithm after the election to prioritize certain news outlets the company deems more authoritative. According to a New York Times report, Facebook made the changes in an effort to combat President Trump’s and right-wing media outlets’ claims about election fraud, which the company has labeled “false or misleading.” Facebook will now emphasize the importance of what the company calls its “news ecosystem quality” score, or “N.E.Q.” N.E.Q. is an internal tool the company uses to assign a ranking to news publishers based on Facebook’s definition of quality journalism. CEO Mark Zuckerberg agreed to increase the weight of the metric in the days after the election to prioritize “authoritative news” and “mainstream publishers like CNN, The New York Times, and NPR” over other sources, such as “Breitbart and Occupy Democrats. Both Facebook and Twitter have denied prioritizing one viewpoint over another.
- YouTube has barred One America News Network from posting new videos for a week and stripped it of its ability to make money off existing content. YouTube has been criticized for allowing OANN to spread misinformation using its platform, particularly around coronavirus and the election. This marks the Google-owned service’s first crackdown against OANN.
- Purdue Pharma pleaded guilty Tuesday to three criminal charges, formally taking responsibility for its part in an opioid epidemic that has contributed to hundreds of thousands of deaths. In a virtual hearing with a federal judge in Newark, New Jersey, the OxyContin maker admitted impeding the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration’s efforts to combat the addiction crisis. Purdue also admitted paying doctors through a speakers program to induce them to write more prescriptions for its painkillers.
- About 100 pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins have died in a mass stranding on the remote Chatham Islands, about 800km off New Zealand’s east coast. New Zealand’s Department of Conservation (DOC) said 97 pilot whales and three dolphins died in the stranding, adding that they were notified of the incident on Sunday. Mass strandings are reasonably common on the Chatham Islands with up to 1,000 animals dying in a single stranding in 1918. Mass whale strandings have occurred throughout recorded modern history, and why it happens is a question that has puzzled marine biologists for years.
- China has achieved the feat of removing all remaining impoverished counties from the poverty list. The last nine impoverished counties, all in southwest China’s Guizhou Province, have eliminated absolute poverty, the provincial government announced Monday. The average annual net income of impoverished people in these nine counties has risen to 11,487 yuan (about 1,740 U.S. dollars), well above the 4,000-yuan national poverty line set this year. China has vowed to eradicate absolute poverty by 2020.
- The infamous Scott Peterson was among other death row inmates who were able to fraudulently receive Covid unemployment benefits administered by California, according to analysis released Tuesday. Prosecutors in California say they uncovered a “massive scam” that allowed more than $400,000 in California state benefits to be paid to inmates at San Quentin State Prison. This includes Peterson, who is famously in prison for the killing of his wife, Laci Peterson, and his unborn son. The fraud is being called by nine local DA’s “the most significant fraud on taxpayer funds in California history.”
- Oil giant Exxon is turning increasingly pessimistic on the future of oil price, and according to internal documents seen by the WSJ, the company has lowered its outlook on oil prices for much of the next decade. As part of its internal financial-planning process conducted this fall, Exxon cut its expectations for future oil prices for each of the next seven years by 11% to 17%. The sizable reduction suggests the Texas oil giant expects the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic to persists for much of the next decade.
Servants of CthulhuIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 26 November 2020 – Bonus IMG
Arthur C. Clarke
The DNA of legendary sci-fi writer Arthur C. Clarke will be placed on the moon next year. Pittsburgh-based company Astrobotic’s Peregrine Mission One for NASA is scheduled to launch in July 2021 atop a United Launch Alliance Vulcan Centaur rocket from Cape Canaveral, Florida, then land in an area on the northeastern part of the moon called Lacus Mortis. Among the many payloads on the robotic Peregrine lander are capsules containing symbolic portions of cremated remains and DNA samples, a service offered by Houston-based Celestis, Inc.
News Burst 26 November 2020 – Bonus IMG
Blue Ring Nebula
The Blue Ring Nebula harbors a central star, known as TYC 2597-735-1. An unusual ultraviolet ring surrounds the star, which astronomers first observed in 2004 using NASA’s now-defunct Galaxy Evolution Explorer (GALEX) space telescope. Until now, the formation of this peculiar ring — which is actually invisible ultraviolet light that has been color-coded blue in the telescope images — has largely remained a mystery. Using the W. M. Keck Observatory in Hawaii, researchers found that the blue ring is actually the base of a cone-shaped cloud of glowing molecular hydrogen that extends away from the central star, toward Earth. The new observations also show a second cone-shaped cloud that extends from the star in the opposite direction.
News Burst 26 November 2020 – Bonus Video
Porter, TX – December 27, 2019
What you are seeing is what many do throughout the Dream Story. It is so rapid that it is not remembered. This is a quick change in Density. We are Multidimensional but experience the NOW in one Density. We shift continually as other Soul Aspects integrate from other Densities. When the great Shift occurs, it will be more rapid and instant than this. Then all will understand who they really are! Neioh
News Burst 26 November 2020 – Bonus Video
Chile – November 22, 2020
This is a Grand Mothership! The Pleiadians aboard this Craft are of great number and deeply and intensely interested and involved in The Shift. There are 60 Crafts inside this Mothership and soon it will rise High and the Smaller Crafts will leave on a Ramp hat will extend beneath and around the Mothership. Crystal Placement for Transmitters will be checked and calibrated. Then the Crafts will individually explore and report any findings of interest.
News Burst 26 November 2020 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 26 January 2022News Burst 26 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 January 2022 - Featured News Massive blackouts have been reported in southern Kazakhstan, including parts of Almaty, the...
News Burst 25 January 2022 News Burst 25 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 January 2022 - Featured News “Today’s world is a far cry from the one 40 or 50 years ago. The Cold War is long gone!” the...
News Burst 24 January 2022News Burst 24 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 January 2022 - Featured News Chaotic scenes unfolded on the streets of the Belgian capital, Brussels, on Sunday, as...
News Burst 23 January 2022 News Burst 23 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 January 2022 - Featured News The Negev’s Bedouin demonstrations first re-erupted on January 9 in opposition to an...
News Burst 22 January 2022News Burst 22 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 January 2022 - Featured News A video circulating on social media claims to show a nine-year old girl, along with a group of...
News Burst 21 January 2022News Burst 21 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 January 2022 - Featured News A disabled Tongan man swam for 27 hours across eight miles of ocean in order to survive being...
Public Investment Fund ‘s purpose is to transition Saudi Arabia’s economy away from the traditional oil market and into the future with sizeable investments in various developing industries.
Language has become the main terrain on which the culture wars sweeping the Western world are played out.
NATO’s newly released space doctrine expands on the alliance’s 2019 Space Policy – which recognised space as a new “operational domain”, alongside air, land, sea, and cyberspace – and vows to help make its members’ space capabilities compatible and interoperable.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 52% 52%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation