News Burst 26 August 2021
News Burst 26 August 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 26 August 2021 – Featured News
- Former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has accused his successor Volodymyr Zelensky of being behind an attack that saw him doused with green antiseptic liquid at a celebration of the country’s independence on Tuesday. Poroshenko was targeted at the Defenders’ March, marking the 30th anniversary of Ukraine’s independence, by a man from the country’s Chernigov Region. He was attacked with a substance known as ‘zelyonka’ – an antiseptic dye most famously used in 2017 against Moscow protest leader Alexey Navalny.
- The man who was pictured naked as a baby on the cover of Nirvana’s iconic ‘Nevermind’ album is suing the late Kurt Cobain’s estate, the surviving band members and others – alleging child pornography and sexual exploitation. In a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles on Tuesday, Spencer Elden, 30, claims his parents had not signed a release authorizing the grunge-rock group to use the famous photograph – in which a four-month-old infant was pictured reaching for a dollar bill attached to a fishing hook in a swimming pool.
- Filmmaker and activist Sean Penn is continuing his ego-driven fight against those unvaccinated against Covid-19, now comparing them to murderers and saying they shouldn’t see his new flop of a film, ‘Flag Day.’ On his press tour to promote ‘Flag Day’ Penn has already compared being unvaccinated to putting a gun to someone else’s head.
- Republicans on the House Oversight Committee have called on the attorney general to investigate reports that Afghanistan’s ousted US-backed President Ashraf Ghani fled his country with a vast sum of stolen US aid dollars. In letters to Attorney General Merrick Garland and Secretary of State Antony Blinken, ranking Republican members of the House Committees on Oversight and Reform and the Subcommittee on National Security urged the Biden administration to do “everything in its power to seize any illicitly gained funds that were corruptly embezzled by President Ghani.”
- American drone pilots have leaked video of “punitive” and “nihilistic” strikes in Afghanistan in 2019 that led to the killing of civilians, including at least one child, as the US looked for an exit strategy in the two-decade war. The footage, published on Tuesday as part of an investigation by military news outlet Connecting Vets, reportedly reveals how successive US administrations and defense strategists relaxed the rules of engagement in Afghanistan – as part of a policy to pressure the Taliban to the negotiating table. The strikes also reportedly killed far more civilians than the Pentagon has admitted.
- The National Trust, which protects and maintains heritage locations across the UK, is set to give employees a Mediterranean-inspired work schedule with longer lunch breaks, citing fluctuating temperatures due to climate change. Adjusting working hours as temperatures rise would “ensure the health and safety of our staff and volunteers,” the charity said. The Guardian reported that the Mediterranean hours would include a long lunch to avoid the hottest part of the day – made up for with an earlier start and a later finish.
- The Taliban got a huge amount of weapons after taking over Afghanistan, including more than a hundred man-portable air-defense systems (MANPADS), and this poses a threat, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said on Tuesday. “The first and main threat is that the Taliban got a huge amount of weapons. A huge one,” he told reporters. Shoigu noted that it included hundreds of armored vehicles, airplanes and helicopters. “I’ll tell you that there are more than a hundred MANPADS alone,” the minister said. “Nobody controls and cannot control it,” he added.
- A skeleton, sword, and spurs that belonged to an Iron Age warrior have been found during an archaeological excavation on the Swedish Island of Gotland in the Baltic Sea. Researchers believe the man may have served in the Roman army. The discovery was made by Uppsala University students. According to archaeologists, warrior graves of this kind, dating back to the 300s-500s, may be found once every 30 years.
- “Judging by the history of life on Earth and the possible futures we think we can see coming, it is indeed quite possible that most, or effectively all, civilizations in the universe are comprised of machine intelligences,” wrote astrobiologist David Grinspoon in an email to The Daily Galaxy. “It seems that the crucial development is from biologically evolving organisms to *designed* machines which may become self-reproducing and evolving, and thus a new kind of life.”
- Former Congressman Ron Paul has highlighted this week that a handful of mainstream media articles have actually begun to break ranks in terms of questioning key aspects of vaccine effectiveness and mandates, particularly when it comes to the controversial boosters now being widely proposed.
- The opposition in Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, urges an emergency Knesset session on hospital crisis amid the “rise in Covid19 morbidity”.
- Delta Air Lines will impose a $200 monthly fee on unvaccinated employees starting Nov. 1, becoming the first major U.S. company to levy a penalty on vaccination status.
- The initial Biden plan for the complete US troop draw down from Afghanistan was to authorize a security force of some 600 Marines to guard the massive US embassy compound in Kabul. This was announced last Spring – of course long before the chaotic botched evacuation events of this month, which has seen all diplomats and military retreat to the confines of Hamid Karzai international airport. Plans have drastically changed as on Wednesday during a Pentagon press briefing a military spokesman confirmed that the embassy will be completely abandoned. As Forbes has recently reviewed, US taxpayers have sunk a whopping $1.5 billion to erect and maintain it soon after the post 9/11 American invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, though most estimates commonly put it at $800 million in value (minus maintenance, upkeep, and security costs).
News Burst 26 August 2021 – Bonus Video
Crop Circle – Little Nutford, Nr Blandford, Dorset, August 25, 2021
News Burst 26 August 2021 – Bonus Video
News Burst 26 August 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 4 December 2021News Burst 4 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 December 2021 - Featured News Meta, the new name for Facebook Inc., has co-developed a platform that asks people to submit...
News Burst 3 December 2021News Burst 3 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 3 December 2021 - Featured News The world’s richest man, Elon Musk, believes the elderly should be barred from political...
News Burst 2 December 2021 News Burst 2 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 December 2021 - Featured News South Korea's industrial conglomerate SK Hynix recently announced that it was investing in an...
News Burst 1 December 2021News Burst 1 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 December 2021 - Featured News Barbados has become a republic, replacing the British monarch as its head of state and severing...
News Burst 30 November 2021News Burst 30 November 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 November 2021 - Featured News Making his case in a fresh interview, Roger Stone accused top officials at the FBI of...
News Burst 29 November 2021News Burst 29 November 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 November 2021 - Featured News The Australian government will introduce new legislation forcing social media companies to...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Francis of Assisi
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 47% 47%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation