News Burst 25 May 2021
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 25 May 2021 – Featured News
- Unmanned “ghost” warships – the stuff of lore and legends – might soon become a reality, according to the ambitious plans of the UK Royal Navy. The fully autonomous craft, armed with cutting-edge technology such as lasers and guided missiles, with no need of operators may reportedly be in service as soon as in the next decade. Frigates, destroyers and other warships could be replaced with “lethal unscrewed vessels of increasingly larger size”, Second Sea Lord, Vice Admiral Nick Hine stated at the Sea Power Conference, 2021.
- China’s ambitious plans to build a major hydro-power plant on the lower reaches of the river in the Tibet Autonomous Region has run into icy trouble. A naturally formed glacial lake on the Yarlung Zangbo River in Tibet has put a spanner in the plans of the Chinese authorities to build the Super Dam on the river’s lower reaches, close to the border with the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. China has never recognised the current Arunachal Pradesh border and considers the region part of Tibet. The proposed hydropower plant on the Yarlung Zangbo River is projected to have an electricity generation capacity of 70 gigawatts, about three times that of the Three Gorges Dam on the Yangtze River. The mission has been included in China’s 14th five-year plan, beginning from this year, and has been approved by the National People’s Congress.
- Researchers from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology became so ill in November 2019 that they required hospital treatment, the Wall Street Journal has reported as the international community continues to probe Covid-19’s origins. According to a US intelligence report cited by the paper, three staff members from the institute became so ill that they required hospital care weeks before Beijing acknowledged the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.
- Residents of a small village in southern India were put in isolation after a mass gathering last weekend, during which a horse dedicated to a local deity was solemnly cremated. The incident happened in Maradimath, a hamlet of about 400 houses in the Karnataka state. The horse was attached to a local temple. Earlier in the week, believers released it to graze freely in the village with a prayer to Shri Kadasiddeshwar to rid the world of Covid-19. On Friday night, the horse unexpectedly died, and the next day villagers held an elaborate cremation ceremony, conducted by the temple seer, Sri Pavadeshwar Swami.
- Unlocking the potential of AI will be critical to the development of emerging military technology, and it would be “mad” for the UK not to try to become a leader in the field, General Sir Patrick Sanders, the head of Britain’s Strategic Command, told the Telegraph in an interview. “Of all the new technologies, the one ring to rule them all is AI,” he told the paper. The general said that human-reliant systems, known as ‘narrow AI’, should be differentiated from ‘general AI’, which makes its own decisions, raising ethical questions.
- An animal rights organisation known as Animal Rebellion attempted to shut down McDonald’s distribution centres in the UK with bamboo structures, vans, and other obstacles, demanding that the company go completely vegan. The organisation announced on Saturday that around 50 activists were blocking four distribution centres in Coventry, Basingstoke, Heywood, and Hemel Hempstead, and would continue to do so for at least 24 hours. The activists protested the fast food company’s use of both meat and dairy – signalling that a plant-based menu could not include burger staples like cheese.
- The Nigerian Air Force on Friday released a statement saying that one of its planes had crashed near Kaduna International Airport, adding that the cause of the incident is under investigation.”The Nigerian Army regrets to announce the passing away of its Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru. The sad event occurred following an air crash in Kaduna which also claimed the lives of 10 other officers including the crew”, the statement said. According to the army, the crashed plane was en route from Abuja to Kaduna.
- A pair of premium Yubari melons fetched 2.7 million yen ($24,800) at this year’s first watermelon auction in Japan’s northern island of Hokkaido, 22.5 times higher than the winning bid for the last year’s premium fruit, media reported on Monday. According to the Kyodo news agency, this year’s bid was won by Hokkaido Products Ltd., a local manufacturer of baby food, that plans to offer the melons for free to 10 selected families with children via its social media accounts. Yubari melons, also called the Yubari King, are known as a seasonal delicacy, with the first auction for the fruit marking the arrival of early summer in Hokkaido.
- Former Australian foreign minister Alexander Downer has slammed recent alarmist comments on the UK’s post-Brexit deal with Australia made by Ian Blackford, the Leader of the Scottish National Party in the UK House of Commons, calling them “childish”. Last week Blackford said the UK deal with Australia would “end a way of life” for farmers and crofters in Scotland and the UK. “Just for once Prime Minister, give me a straight answer to these farming and crofting families, can the Prime Minister categorically rule out that his government is prepared to sign up to a trade deal that will at any future point guarantee tariff-free access to Australian lamb and beef? Yes or No?” Blackford said during Prime Minister’s Questions.
- The Swedish metal and mining company Boliden has come under fire for its activities in Chile; the matter has been taken to the UN Human Rights Council, national broadcaster SVT reported. In the 1980s, Boliden transported large quantities of environmentally hazardous waste, nearly 20,000 tonnes, to northern Chile and the area around the city of Arica. Around 12,000 people have reportedly fallen ill due to the toxic waste shipped to Chile, the UN claimed after examining the case. Its report includes accounts of severely-affected locals; symptoms of exposure include chronic cough, infertility and cancer. The harmful effects and consequences of environmental toxins last for a long time.
- A large team of more than 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts, led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, has initiated legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO and the Davos Group for crimes against humanity. Fuellmich and his team present the incorrect PCR test and the order for doctors to describe any comorbidity death as a Covid death – as fraud. The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% inaccurate at 35 cycles. All PCR tests monitored by the CDC are set at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC acknowledges that tests over 28 cycles are not allowed for a positive reliable result. This invalidates over 90% of the alleged Covid cases / “infections” detected by the use of this incorrect test. In addition to the incorrect tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaccine itself violates Article 32 of the Geneva Convention. Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not required for the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a serious breach of the Convention. The “experimental” vaccine violates all 10 Nuremberg codes – which carry the death penalty for those who try to break these international laws.
- [Secretary Of Nothing] U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has so far been unable to speak with China’s top general despite multiple attempts to set up talks, U.S. defense officials said on Friday.
- The death rate in England is at its lowest since records began 20 years ago — as COVID-19 slips to ninth in the ranking of fatality conditions. Data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) published on Thursday showed that the per-capita mortality fell to 851.2 people per 100,000 inhabitants in April.
- Germany’s seven-day rate of COVID-19 cases fell below a key threshold for the first time in nearly two months on Friday, paving the way for virus restrictions to be lifted if infections continue to fall.
- Anti-Netanyahu protesters gathered outside the Prime Minister’s Residence in Jerusalem on Saturday night, protest organizers and Israeli media reported. Organizers referred to recent Arab-Jewish violence in Israel and Operation Guardian of the Walls, placing blame with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and saying “the sane majority demands a change” from Netanyahu’s leadership.
Q&A With Archbishop Viganò – The Great Reset
Mea est ultio, et ego retribuam in tempore, in quo labetur pes eorum!
Juxta est dies perditionis, et adesse festinat sors eorum.
Revenge is mine, and I will repay them in due time, that their foot may slide! The day of destruction is at hand, and their time makes haste to come.
5. More concretely, as it turns out, the West has imitated a lockdown policy that was first used by China, a totalitarian country. Does this not show us how much we in the West are already influenced by China? How else can we explain why the West would imitate Chinese methods?
The Chinese communist dictatorship is certainly one of the protagonists of the tragic pandemic farce: there is the concrete suspicion that it produced the virus, and the certainty that it spread it abroad, banning domestic flights but permitting international ones. China is also certainly taking advantage of the economic crisis, in whose wake Chinese financial groups are acquiring infrastructures, strategic companies, hotels and prestigious real estate, beginning in Italy. Beijing is aware that the establishment of the New World Order obtained via the Great Reset will entail a “communization” of liberal ideology, and it is taking advantage of this to expand its power in the world, also thanks to the fifth columns it finances in various nations: this is exactly what Edward Luttwak has denounced in the past few days in saying that Italian ministers and undersecretaries are in the pay of China.
UnmaskedIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 25 May 2021 – Bonus IMG
Chicago O’Hare Airport
On Nov 7, 2006 at Chicago O’Hare Airport, multiple witnesses including airline pilots and mechanics saw a disc-shaped craft hovering over United Airlines gate C17. It was reported on the local evening news.
News Burst 25 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Warwick, Rhode Island 22 May 2021
News Burst 25 May 2021 – Earthquakes
News Burst 1 June 2021News Burst 1 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 June 2021 - Featured News Pointing at the alleged evidence of UFO sightings he presented, Waring claimed that it serves as proof of...
News Burst 31 May 2021News Burst 31 May 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 31 May 2021 - Featured News British professor Angus Dalgleish - best known for creating the world's first 'HIV vaccine', and Norwegian...
News Burst 30 May 2021News Burst 30 May 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 May 2021 - Featured News North Korean authorities have ordered the elimination of cats and pigeons in border areas due to pandemic...
News Burst 29 May 2021News Burst 29 May 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 May 2021 - Featured News Rolandas Kiskis, the chief of Lithuania's criminal police, said on Friday that the US Federal Bureau of...
News Burst 28 May 2021News Burst 28 May 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 May 2021 - Featured News US intelligence agencies are due to deliver a report on "unidentified aerial phenomena" to Congress in...
News Burst 27 May 2021News Burst 27 May 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 May 2021 - Featured News An explosive eruption of the Great Sitkin volcano occurred on Wednesday, hitting the Aleutian Islands at...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 12% 12%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation