News Burst 24 November 2019
News Burst 24 November 2019. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 24 November 2019
- The Hal Turner Radio Show from the US has reported, citing unnamed military sources, that a 10-20-kiloton undersea explosion took place in the South China Sea on 20 November. No government agencies have commented on this information so far.
- The iconic pink suit Jackie Kennedy wore that fateful day in 1963 when her husband John F. Kennedy was assassinated will remain hidden from the public until at least 2103 at the request of family members, the outfit has never been cleaned.
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence ranking member Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) intends to file lawsuits against both CNN and the Daily Beast over fake hit pieces the outlets have published about him in recent days.
- A liberal “dark money” group that received millions of dollars from George Soros’s advocacy network, records show, is behind a seven-figure ad blitz urging vulnerable Republicans in swing districts to support the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.
- Prince Andrew has been ordered to leave Buckingham Palace, and told he can no longer do business inside the Palace, over Jeffrey Epstein scandal.
- A former CIA case agent was sentenced to 19 years in prison Friday for espionage conspiracy. Prosecutors say he received hundreds of thousands of dollars from China to divulge names of human sources and spycraft intelligence.
- Climate Activists stormed the field during the halftime break at Saturday’s annual football game between Harvard and Yale over ‘Fossil Fuel Divestment’.
- Here’s more footage of this ‘Exploration Craft’ near the ISS. We’re Seeing more because we’re Ready for more, now they do not shut down the feed as they were used to do. Video
- The Supreme Court says Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hospitalized after experiencing chills and fever. The court said she has improved and could be released Sunday.
- Nancy Pelosi glitched. Video
- Before 1913 there was no income tax in the United States and was a much freer country. Initially, the government sold the federal income tax to the American people as something only the rich would have to pay.
- “I can understand people who immediately, whose minds went to sort of the worst-case scenario because it was a perfect storm of screw-ups,” US Attorney General William Barr told AP on Thursday, referring to the death of Jeffrey Epstein.
- Tropical Storm Fung-wong 22 kts ↓ – SW of Okinawa Japan
- Tropical Storm Sebastien 56 kts ↑ 997hPa ↓ – Central Atlantic
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.0 Geece
Strongest EQ in US M3.6 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M6.1 Indonesia
Deepest EQ M4.3 582 km Fiji
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 30% 30%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation