News Burst 24 June 2022
News Burst 24 June 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 24 June 2022 – Featured News
- The phenomenon of the so-called “singing sands” can be observed – or, more precisely, heard – when the wind passes over dunes, produces sounds. Chinese scientists have discovered the first “singing sands” site on the country’s coastline, located in the tropical island province of Hainan, Xinhua reported. The scientists said they’d located several sites where sands “sing”, particularly pointing at the coasts of Clearwater Bay, Shenzhou Peninsula, as well as other areas in Hainan. According to scientists, the fact that Hainan’s coastline boasts the “singing sands” points to the exceptional quality of the local seawater and beaches. The study showed that Hainan’s shores have signature V-shaped craters that are formed by underwater mechanical etching.
- A recent study by a group of researchers from Brazil has found that people who cannot stand on one foot for ten seconds are nearly twice as likely to die in the next 10 years, according to a report published on Tuesday in the British Journal of Sports Medicine. The study’s author, Dr. Claudio Gil Soares de Araújo, director of research and education at the Exercise Medicine Clinic-CLINIMEX in Brazil, opines that poor balance and musculoskeletal fitness can be linked with frailty in older adults. “Aged people falling are in very high risk of major fractures and other related complications. “This may play a role in the higher risk of mortality,” Araújo said.
- The leaders of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa held their 14th annual summit on Thursday virtually. This year, the summit was chaired by China. BRICS members vowed to widen the Shanghai-based New Development Bank (NDB) on Thursday, following the successful admission of Bangladesh, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Uruguay in September 2021.
- The West’s selfish attempts to blame the entire world for its own mistakes have led to the global economic crisis, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday, appearing via video link at the 14th BRICS Summit. “Only on the basis of honest and mutually beneficial cooperation is it possible to find a way out of this crisis situation that has gripped the global economy due to the thoughtless and selfish actions of certain states,” Putin said. According to Putin, the BRICS states (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) have a truly enormous political, economic, scientific, technological and human potential. Their influence on the global arena is increasing with every year, he pointed out.
- Hundreds of British Airways (BA) employees at Heathrow airport voted on Thursday to go on a strike during the summer holiday season amid soaring inflation in the United Kingdom and pay cuts, UK trade unions said. Some 94.7% members of Unite the Union voted in favor of a strike action against British Airways after the company decided to restore a 10% pay cut for management made during the COVID-19 pandemic and refused to reinstate wage rates for other workers.
- India is providing safety certification for dozens of ships managed by a Dubai subsidiary of top Russian shipping group Sovcomflot, official data showed, enabling oil exports to India and elsewhere after Western certifiers withdrew their services due to global sanctions against Moscow.
- Tesla’s new car factories in Texas and Berlin are “losing billions of dollars” as they struggle to increase production because of a shortage of batteries and China port issues, Chief Executive Elon Musk said.
- Content produced by sanctioned Russian media outlets Sputnik and RT is still in high demand in the United States and Ukraine despite efforts to curb viewer traffic, Microsoft said. “Even after all efforts to reduce traffic to Sputniknews and RT.com, consumption of Russian propaganda is still higher than before the war (~60MM per month in the US, on par with the WSJ),” the company said on Wednesday. Since January 2022, there has been a significant increase in traffic to Russian media websites in the US, according to the report. The peak of Russian media content consumption activity occurred on February 24, when it spiked 82%, Microsoft added. Sputnik’s International News website boasts more than 40 million hits from January to May 2022. After scoring 5.3 million hits during January, Sputnik’s website exceeded 13 million views in March. Sputnik International’s US-based audience increased from 29% of its entire audience in March to 41.5% in April and 42.9% in May.
- The World Health Organization will decide today whether to declare monkeypox a global health emergency, stirring criticism from leading African scientists who say it has been a crisis in their region for years.
- In space, nobody can hear you scream – but they can definitely smell your farts. That’s what British astronaut Tim Peake revealed on a recent episode of the podcast “Dirty Mother Pukka” with Anna Whitehouse, alongside other incredible nuggets of information the public might not know about space flight. Peake, who was the first British astronaut in the European Space Agency (ESA) and spent six months aboard the International Space Station (ISS) in 2016, revealed the startling fact about orbital flatulence. “So when you eat food your body is still digesting your food and producing the gas but those bubbles of gas don’t rise up. So there’s only really one way that they do come out. The ISS smells really unusual. It’s a little bit like a barbecue that’s gone wrong. Burnt meat, scorched, metallic smell – almost like static electricity when you take your jumper off and you’ve got those static sparks,” Peake said. A 2019 survey conducted by toymaker LEGO found that more kids these days want to be YouTube stars rather than astronauts visiting the real stars.
- The prosecutors in the case of former UK socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, accomplice of the late financier Jeffery Epstein, have asked the Manhattan federal court judge in written arguments sentence her to a prison term of between 30 and 55 years. They argued that Maxwell played a key role in trafficking underage girls for Epstein and their subsequent “horrific sexual abuse”, and that she must be justly punished for her “monstrous” crimes. “In her wake, Maxwell left her victims permanently scarred with emotional and psychological injuries. That damage can never be undone, but it can be accounted for in crafting a just sentence for Maxwell´s crimes,” the prosecutors said.
- The scorpion posture, also known as “Vrschikasana” in yoga, is an advanced yoga position in which you place your forearms on the ground and arch your legs over your head. An Indian youth from Dubai recently created a Guinness World Record for remaining in a scorpion yoga posture for the longest time and his video has gone viral. The video, which has garnered 128,000 views and several likes and comments by netizens, shows 21-year-old yoga instructor Yash Mansukhbhai Moradiya making a scorpion pose and holding it for 29 minutes and four seconds, shattering the previous record of four minutes and 47 seconds. The Guinness World Records announced his achievement on 21 June, 2022 to mark the International Yoga Day.
- The Australian government announced this week that it is funding the installation of GPS trackers on around 4,000 Sri Lankan fishing boats, in a bid to “combat people smuggling” and monitor illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing. Australia’s federal opposition leader and former Defense Minister Peter Dutton has hit out at Prime Minister Anthony Albanese’s government for “trashing” the country’s border security, as he expressed concerns over a mounting number of Sri Lankans arriving in Australia illegally by boat, Australian media reported. “This is a significant and emerging problem for the new government but it’s a problem of their own making. The situation in Sir Lanka hasn’t occurred in the last four weeks since this government was elected,” Sky News quoted Dutton.
- The total assistance of Western countries to Ukraine has already exceeded the country’s military budget for 2022, which was to amount to $12 billion. And this is without taking into account humanitarian donations from ordinary citizens all over the world. Very soon, Ukraine will receive another $20 billion for its military needs from the United States. It would seem that this huge infusion of funds and incessant supply of weapons from abroad should solve all the problems of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. However, its soldiers are increasingly abandoning their positions without authorization, refusing to go to the frontline in Donbass, and publishing video messages online in which they criticize their commanders. A scandalous bill submitted by [Ukraine’s parliament] Verkhovna Rada deputy Mariana Bezugla, giving officers the right to execute servicemen for desertion, was withdrawn on May 24. However, the very appearance of such an initiative clearly indicates that the problem is real, and the authorities are sounding the alarm.
- Russian cosmonauts have been known to carry a triple-barreled pistol known as the TP-82 on their space missions. The gun was explicitly developed for cosmonauts. However, it was never intended to be used in space. Instead, the TP-82 is designed as a survival tool if a cosmonaut were to find themselves stranded in the wilderness before recovery. Unlike astronauts from the United States who regularly land in the ocean upon return to Earth, Russian cosmonauts would instead land in the Siberian wilderness, which is home to many dangerous predators such as bears and wolves. If a cosmonaut were to find themselves stranded in the wilderness before recovery, the TP-82 would give them a fighting chance against any potential predators. TP-82s were carried regularly on Soviet and Russian space missions from 1986 to 2006. They were part of the Soyuz Portable Emergency-Survival Kit (Носимый аварийный запас, Nosimyi Avariynyi Zapas, NAZ). In 2007, the media reported that the remaining ammunition for the TP-82 had become unusable and that a regular semi-automatic pistol would be used on future missions.
News Burst 24 June 2022 – Bonus IMG
Kurt was empathic and felt everything too much. While becoming famous other clairvoyant abilities awakened and he was seeing astral entities. He was in pain and thought he was going crazy. Heroin made it worse. The Soul returned to his origin on Merope as a Pleiadian named MOS. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 24 June 2022 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 24 June 2022 – Bonus Video
Mount Desert Island, Maine – 20 June 2022
News Burst 24 June 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 23 May 2022News Burst 23 May 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 May 2022 - Featured News An analysis of Hunter Biden's laptop and iCloud account indicated that he and his company earnt $ 11...
News Burst 22 May 2022 News Burst 22 May 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 May 2022 - Featured News Moscow has banned 963 US individuals, including Joe Biden, his relatives, and other officials and...
News Burst 5 May 2022News Burst 5 May 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 5 May 2022 - Featured News 50% of Italians are against the supply of heavy weapons to Kiev. Such data is cited by Tagesschau with...
News Burst 4 May 2022News Burst 4 May 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 May 2022 - Featured News Research on keeping secrets, published in an online issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology,...
News Burst 3 May 2022News Burst 3 May 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 3 May 2022 - Featured News The European Commission informed Apple of its preliminary view that the company may have abused its dominant...
News Burst 2 May 2022News Burst 2 May 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 May 2022 - Featured News Billionaire Bill Gates has warned there is a chance that the world has not yet seen the worst of the COVID-19...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 0.3% 0.3%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation