News Burst 23 November 2022
News Burst 23 November 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 23 November 2022 – Featured News
- Elon Musk has hired legendary iPhone hacker ‘Geohot’ to fix Twitter search. On November 16, George Hotz, founder of Comma.ai and jailbreak hacker extraordinaire, commented on a leaked email from Elon Musk asking employees to commit to being part of a new hardcore Twitter. “This is the attitude that builds incredible things”, said Hotz. “Let all the people who don’t desire greatness leave.” He followed that up by offering to work three months at the company for cost of living. “I’ll put my money where my mouth is. I’m down for a 12 week internship at Twitter for cost of living in SF. It’s not about accumulating capital in a dead world, it’s about making the world alive.” Musk saw the tweet and said, “Sure, let’s talk.”
- Peter Allan, 50, discovered the Victorian time capsule when he opened up the floor in the exact spot where the whisky bottle had been left. “I was moving a radiator and cut a random hole to find pipework and there it was, I don’t know what happened. “I took it to the woman downstairs and said ‘Look what I’ve found under your floor’.” So she got a hammer and smashed the bottle. The note was signed and dated by two male workers and read: “James Ritchie and John Grieve laid this floor, but they did not drink the whisky. October 6th 1887.
- Youth development is unthinkable in today’s world without the internet, scientists from the Moscow State University of Psychology and Education (MSUPE) have noted. Usage patterns and preferences of one or another content affect adolescents and young people, including their choice of profession. According to the university’s researchers, it is very important to study the factors that contribute to the constructive use of the internet for the purpose of learning and self-development. It is also necessary to understand what leads to the so-called “problematic internet use”: avoidance and postponement of solving real problems, and emotional dependence on web-based reactions. The study showed that an active interest and meaningful, conscious approach of students to learning activities (subject position) is the best defense against problematic internet use. This stance allows young people to spend optimal time online and be less emotionally affected by what is happening on the Web.
- Authorities in Estonia have arrested two locals accused of being involved in a $575 million cryptocurrency fraud scheme. The suspects, two Estonian citizens named Sergei Potapenko and Ivan Turogin, are being charged by a court in the US with wire fraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering. The suspects were allegedly involved in tricking people into investing into the cryptocurrency mining service HashFlare and virtual currency bank Polybius, with both of these ventures being nothing but pyramid schemes.
- The Chinese space program is working on a new type of nuclear power plant to be used to power a permanent base on the moon, which China hopes to build before the decade is out, the head of China’s lunar exploration effort told Chinese media on Tuesday. Wu Weiren, an academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and the chief designer of the Chang’e program, revealed on China Central Television (CCTV) that the next several Chang’e spacecraft, Chang’e 6, 7, and 8, will lay the groundwork for the future International Lunar Research Station (ILRS), which they hope to have in place by 2028.
- Meta’s journey over the last decade has been a rough one. Silicon Valley and Wall Street have been buzzing with rumors and speculations over the future of the company as pressure mounts on Mark Zuckerberg. Information obtained by The Leak suggests that Zuckerberg has decided to step down himself. Our insider source, privy to plans at Meta, informs us that “Zuckerberg is set to resign next year”. The decision, per our insider source, “will not affect metaverse” – Mark’s multi-billion dollar project, which has dragged Meta along with it as the company saw a significant profit decline earlier this year. Throughout the year, despite shareholder skepticism and concerns, Zuckerberg has been determined to aggressively push forward with his risky plan on the Metaverse – his VR bet, which he claims will pay off in the long run. Meta spokesperson Andy Stone denied a report on Tuesday that claimed the social media giant’s founder, Mark Zuckerberg, is expected to leave the company next year.
- Our galactic home in the cosmos — the Milky Way — is merely one among the observable Universe’s two trillion. From our own perspective on Earth, we’ve identified the presence of spiral arms. However, being stuck within the Milky Way itself, we exclusively view it edge-on. Even our best spaceborne views leave much ambiguity in our galaxy’s overall structure. We’re not a grand spiral galaxy, as we’re lacking extended outer arms. Nor are we similar to Andromeda, our nearest large neighbor, which lacks a central bar. While one-third of spiral galaxies have bars, ours is smaller than many, like NGC 1300’s. The outer arms are neither irregular nor tightly wound; we’re not “flocculent.” Additionally, the Milky Way possesses a small but significant central bulge. We also exhibit major arms, minor arms, and spurs, with the Orion spur home to our Sun. While many galaxies copiously form stars, the Milky Way is relatively quiet. Only within the arms themselves are new stars primarily formed. It’s as though the Milky Way is a large, barred spiral galaxy with a small, elliptical-like center. Many similar galaxies are known, but nobody knows exactly which one is most like our Milky Way.
- The Hubble Space Telescope has been taking an extended look at a spiral galaxy to help astronomers make improvements in measuring vast cosmic distances. NGC 7038 is an enormous, oval-shaped spiral galaxy with four blue spiral arms swirling around it and a bright, pale-yellow center. Strands of orange dust also emanate from the heart of the giant hive of stars, with vast numbers of other galaxies visible in the background. The image was created from more than 15 hours of observations from the Hubble Space Telescope’s Wide Field Camera 3. The aim of the time-intensive exercise is to calibrate two of the most common distance measurement techniques, which use Type IA supernovas and Cepheid variables, Hubble scientists wrote in a statement. Light from Type IA supernovas diminishes as it travels, while Cepheid variables are stars that brighten and dim at a constant rate that also allows their luminosity to be calculated and used to determine distance.
News Burst 23 November 2022 – Bonus IMG
David Marler – National UFO Historical Records Center
The largest historical archive of records on unidentified aerial phenomena in the nation will be unveiled in New Mexico in the coming years, according to a group of leading UFO historians and archivists. The National UFO Historical Records Center (NUFOHRC) will be “dedicated to the preservation and centralization of UFO/UAP information in the United States,” according to a press release announcing the new non-profit organization. Led by researcher and historian David Marler, the organization has announced its plans to have its archive housed at a facility in the Albuquerque, New Mexico, area. Drawing from collections housed by several researchers from across the country, the National UFO Historical Records Center will feature documents from the collections of archivists Jan Aldrich, Rod Dyke, Barry Greenwood, Rob Swiatek, and several others.
News Burst 23 November 2022 – Bonus Video
Festus, Missouri, 20 August 2022
News Burst 23 November 2022 – Bonus Video
News Burst 23 November 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 14 March 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 14 March 2023News Burst 14 March 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 14 March 2023 - Featured News Being a "robot lawyer" cannot be easy. DoNotPay describes itself as the "world's first robot lawyer"...
News Burst 13 March 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 13 March 2023News Burst 13 March 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 13 March 2023 - Featured News Elon Musk has been accused of sacrificing transparency for speed in his attempts to build a “Texas...
News Burst 12 March 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 12 March 2023News Burst 12 March 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 12 March 2023 - Featured News The California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation reported that shortly after the...
News Burst 11 March 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 11 March 2023News Burst 11 March 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 11 March 2023 - Featured News China is engaged in “political warfare” in the Pacific, the outgoing president of the Federated...
News Burst 10 March 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 10 March 2023News Burst 10 March 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 10 March 2023 - Featured News JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) is suing former top executive Jes Staley over his links to sex offender...
News Burst 9 March 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 9 March 2023News Burst 9 March 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 9 March 2023 - Featured News The fear of clowns, or coulrophobia, is something that has been widely reported in both adults and...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.