News Burst 23 April 2021
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 23 April 2021 – Featured News
- The owner of the Daily Mail newspaper and MailOnline website has filed a lawsuit against Google, which they accuse of having too much control over online advertising, and de-ranking Daily Mail articles in google search results. [DNI is massively de-ranked]
- Russia to end “military drills” near Ukraine tomorrow. Troop pullback from Crimea and the Ukrainian border to permanent bases will finish by May 1, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu says.
- The Finnish Chamber of Commerce has called on the government of Prime Minister Sanna Marin to adopt a numerical target level for education and employment-based immigration in order to alleviate the acute labour shortage in the Nordic country. Finland’s Chamber of Commerce said the government should set the objective of bringing at least 30,000 immigrants in to work or study in the country over the course of 2022. CEO Johanna Sipola ventured that this “moderate initial objective” would increase skills-based immigration.
- The report that identified Sweden as the Nordic region’s “hot spot” for political extremism found that each seventh extremist is female, assuming there are a large number of unreported cases due to prejudices. A total of 15 percent of the members in violent extremist circles are women. That is far more than researchers had previously assumed. The report is based on quantitative surveys across Sweden made by the police and the Security Police, Säpo. Overall, nearly 200 women identified as participants in extremist environments were studied. The women mapped are members of left-wing extremist, right-wing extremist, and violent Islamist groups.
- British Health Minister Matt Hancock has announced travel restrictions for people travelling from India. Heathrow Airport has disallowed additional flights from India after 23 April, British and Indian media reported on Thursday, citing airport authorities. Nearly 11,000 passengers, accounting for over 1,500 per day, are expected to enter the UK from India before 23 April; afterwards, India will be on Britain’s “Red List” of locations.
- First reports about a young cub living at the gold miners’ base on the island of Bolshevik, part of the Severnaya Zemlya archipelago in the high Arctic, reached experts in Krasnoyarsk in early February. ‘All we knew was that the cub’s mother died, and that it was months ago when it discovered the base attracted by the smell of food. ‘Shift workers saved its life, the cub had no chance to survive. ‘For right or wrong, but they fed the endangered animal and through that tamed it’, explained Andrey Gorban, 56, director of Royev Ruchei Zoo in Krasnoyarsk who played the key role in organising the rescue.
- We are the only species of the billions of species that have existed on Earth that has shown an aptitude for radios and even we failed to build one during the first 99% of our 7 million year history, according to Australia National University’s Charles Lineweaver. Genetic studies suggest every living human can be traced back to a single woman called “Mitochondrial Eve” who lived about 200,000 years ago, Blakemore said in an interview with The Guardian. Charles Lineweaver was once attending a conference with Frank Drake– an astronomer who conducted the first radio search for extraterrestrial intelligence and was Director of the SETI Institute’s Center for the Study of Life in the Universe. On the flight to the conference, Lineweaver asked: “Frank, why do you think there are intelligent aliens who have built radio telescopes? What do you think is the strongest evidence for the idea that such human-like intelligence is a convergent feature of evolution?”
- President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo said on Thursday that he had ordered “optimal” search and rescue efforts for a submarine and its 53 crew that went missing in waters north of the island of Bali, He said the crew were the “main priority” of the search. A warship deployed around the scene of the disappearance of the KRI Nanggala-402 has “detected something with high-magnetic resonance, floating at a depth of between 50 and 100 meters,” Navy Chief of Staff Adm. Yudo Margono told a press conference, Kyodo News reported.
- Global silver demand will rise this year to its highest since 2015 as jewellery and industrial offtake rebounds after the coronavirus pandemic, helping to lift prices, the Silver Institute said in a report on Thursday. Silver is used in the manufacturing of goods from solar panels to consumer electronics, and is also bought by investors who traditionally see it as a safe store of wealth.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that the vast majority of the country’s Soviet-era atomic stockpile will soon be replaced by modern weapons, such as “hypersonic and laser” armaments.
Midas MillIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 23 April 2021 – Bonus IMG
A man has been left baffled after he and a friend observed a UFO in the sky. He was at the Prescot house of his friend when they spotted a strange green object in the dark sky. The man, who wants to stay anonymous, noticed the flying saucer around 2:45 am on August 7 2020. He said the experience has made him believe in extraterrestrial life.
News Burst 23 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Lithuania – Siauliai 7 June 2015
News Burst 23 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Fort Ripley, Minnesota – Summer 2020
News Burst 23 April 2021 – Earthquakes
News Burst 4 January 2022News Burst 4 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 January 2022 - Featured News The United States spent half a billion dollars and worked for 10 years to build the Panama Canal....
News Burst 3 January 2022 News Burst 3 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 3 January 2022 - Featured News Ontario provincial police are investigating after an alligator and roughly "five large exotic...
News Burst 31 December 2021News Burst 31 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 31 December 2021 - Featured News Ghislaine Maxwell was found guilty of five out of six counts in her sex trafficking trial....
News Burst 29 December 2021 News Burst 29 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 December 2021 - Featured News Treasure trove of Palaeolithic jewellery, made at least 45,000 years ago, found in the...
News Burst 28 December 2021News Burst 28 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 December 2021 - Featured News Three death-row inmates were hanged Tuesday, the Ministry of Justice said, in Japan's first...
News Burst 27 December 2021 News Burst 27 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 December 2021 - Featured News The UK court, drawing on the ‘one voice principle’, decided that because UK leaders like...
A report in the German newspaper Die Welt suggests that the government there is considering taking action to shut down messaging app Telegram because people opposed to COVID restrictions and lockdowns are using it to organise protests and share information.
Contrary to expectations, the study in larval Zebrafish shows synapses in one part of the brain are eliminated and new ones are created in a different region when memories are formed.
The Swedish government will allocate some $670 million to compensate households for skyrocketing electricity prices, Finance Minister Mikkel Damberg said at a press conference on Wednesday.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Can't Be Done
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 52% 52%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation