News Burst 22 May 2021
News Burst 22 May 2021 – By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 22 May 2021 – Featured News
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Michigan State Legislature may conduct separate investigations into Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s private flight to Florida in March, that outbursted as a huge scandal. The lady who was protecting her state with the tightest and rigorous measures decided to make an exception for herself, taking a charter flight on budget expenses, to visit her father in Florida. Only weeks before she warned the citizens of Michigan about visiting the southern state.
- Another day, another attempt by China – where the reception of the digital yuan has been a total disaster so far much to Beijing’s complete humiliation – to crash Crypto, with Reuters and Bloomberg reporting moments ago that just two days after the PBOC barred financial institutions from accepting bitcoin as payment, China’s vice premier Liu He said (at 11pm on Friday local time) that China will crack down on bitcoin mining and trading activities, which of course is what we already knew.
- Throughout the night since it went into effect Jerusalem time and into midday the mutually agreed upon ceasefire between Hamas and Israel in Gaza is holding; however, Israel has vowed that any future rocket attacks will be met with a “new level of force”.
- Cryptocurrencies not convenient for payment due to swings in value, central bank digital currency could be designed for use by the general public, says Chair of the Federal Reserve Powell.
- Damascus will be holding presidential elections on 26 May even though the government still does not control the province of Idlib, where the opposition and terrorist groups are in charge. It also does not control the country’s north-east, seized by the Kurdish militia backed by US forces. The Al-Nusra Front* terrorist group is amassing chemicals in the Idlib de-escalation zone in Syria’s north in order to use them against the civilian population, the Russian Foreign Ministry has warned. According to the ministry, the terrorists are planning to carry out the provocation in the form of time-tested false-flag chemical attacks with the help of the White Helmets.
- Strombolian activity increased again at Etna’s Southeast Crater at 23:34 UTC on May 20, 2021, with the eruptive cloud moving in the SE direction. The Aviation Color Code was raised to Red at 00:58 UTC on May 21 and lowered back to Orange at 03:07. The volcanic ash cloud rose to an estimated height of 6 km (20 000 feet) a.s.l.
- The owner of a 71-floor office tower in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen closed the building on Friday pending an investigation into what caused the skyscraper to begin shaking on Tuesday. Shenzhen Electronics Group Co Ltd will close the 356-meter SEG Plaza to tenants and shoppers to carry out inspections into the cause of the swaying.
- Cooperation is crucial in defeating COVID-19, Premier Mario Draghi said in opening the World Health Summit in Rome Friday. “The pandemic has underscored the extraordinary importance of international cooperation,” for the present and the future, he said. Draghi said that talks would help “understand what went badly” in the COVID fight. Draghi stressed the importance of rapid global vaccination, saying “we must vaccinate the world and do so rapidly”.
- Cambodia has arrested 13 people in southern Kandal province’s Lvea Em district for allegedly producing and selling methanol-laced rice wine that had killed at least 12 people.
- The Big Durian has been ranked as the world’s most environmentally vulnerable metropolitan, as climate change, pollution, heatwaves, earthquakes and flooding are key threats to the capital’s residents and businesses. Jakarta was dubbed the “worst-performing city in the ranking”, followed by India’s Delhi – each of which houses more than 10 million people – in a study of the world’s 576 largest cities conducted by United Kingdom-based business risk consultancy Verisk Maplecroft.
- A young Pakistani was killed as he pretended to shoot himself while being filmed by friends for a TikTok video, police said Thursday. Hamidullah, 19, who police said was well-known locally on social media, held a friend’s pistol to his temple and pulled the trigger, unaware the gun was loaded.
- The Indonesian government said Sunday it has suspended the distribution and use of a batch of AstraZeneca Plc’s coronavirus vaccine following the death of a 22-year-old man a day after his inoculation with the vaccine.
- The permeability of the border is said to make it much easier for smugglers of illicit goods to cross borders. Namibian Ohangwena regional police commander commissioner Elizabeth Sibolile revealed this during a working visit by Angola’s Cunene province governor. “Hence, the police on both sides have established posts and ambushes along the borderline to control and prevent illegal crossing of people from and into both countries. “However, members of the public from both countries still find ways to cross the border illegally and smuggle items into both countries,” she says. Prevalent cross-border crimes include the theft of motor vehicles, drug smuggling, stock theft, human trafficking, and fuel smuggling.
- Around 4.5% of all bitcoin mining takes place in Iran, allowing the country to earn hundreds of millions of dollars in cryptocurrencies that can be used to buy imports and lessen the impact of sanctions, a new study has found. At its current level of mining, Iran’s bitcoin production would amount to revenues close $1 billion a year, according to figures from blockchain analytics firm Elliptic.
Q&A With Archbishop Viganò – The Great Reset
Mea est ultio, et ego retribuam in tempore, in quo labetur pes eorum!
Juxta est dies perditionis, et adesse festinat sors eorum.
Revenge is mine, and I will repay them in due time, that their foot may slide! The day of destruction is at hand, and their time makes haste to come.
1. Who are the key people behind the Great Reset? What do we know about their personal beliefs?
The elite which promotes the Great Reset is composed of the main world organizations, from Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum to the O.N.U., from the Trilateral Commission to the Bilderberg Group, with the support of their servants in governments, high finance, multinational corporations, and the media. This process has gone on for centuries, led by the great dynasties of capital such as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, who heavily interfere in the politics of nations thanks to their immeasurable wealth.
The matrix is essentially Masonic, both in the principles they express as well as the hatred they display towards religion, and even more towards Our Lord Jesus Christ. If we consider the requests promoted by the supporters of the Great Reset, we can trace them back to the triad of the French Revolution and Freemasonry: liberty, equality, and fraternity. Any Catholic who is instructed by the Magisterium of the Roman Pontiffs knows what infernal subversion is implied by these principles: liberty means rebellion against the Sovereignty of God and His Holy Law; equality places all people on the same level, the lowest, denying the differences and individuality of each person, and above all annulling the fundamental distinction between those who recognize Christ as the One God and Lord and those who reject Him; and finally fraternity seeks to establish a society in which men can be brothers without any reference to the divine paternity of God or belonging to the family of the redeemed in Christ.
Let us consider an important thing: man is made in the image of God in the sense that he reflects, in his faculties, the attributes of the Most Holy Trinity: the power of the Father, the wisdom of the Son, the love of the Holy Spirit. The Great Reset wants to overturn this connatural correspondence of man with his Creator, Lord, and Redeemer in a blasphemous parody: unhinging his memory, distorting his intellect, and perverting his will.
Everything that is done in the name of globalist ideology has this unacknowledged but very evident purpose: we must no longer remember our past and our History, we must no longer know how to recognize Good and Evil, we must no longer desire virtue and reject vice; indeed, we are driven to condemn the Good as intolerant and to approve Evil as a liberation and redemption from Christian morality. And if God is rejected as Father, there must no longer be paternity even in the natural order, because natural fatherhood is a mirror of divine paternity. This is why there is this theological hatred against the natural family and against unborn life. If God did not die for us on the Cross, there must be no more suffering, no more pain, no more death, because in pain we are able to understand the meaning of sacrifice and accept it for love of Him who shed His Blood for us. If God is not Love, there must no longer be love among men but only fornication and the satisfaction of pleasures, because if we desire the good of others, we are led to share with them the most precious gift that we have, Faith, and we cannot abandon them to fall into the Abyss in the name of a perverse concept of freedom. They are not atheists; they do not deny that God exists; rather, they hate Him, just as Lucifer hates Him.
Fidel CastroIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 22 May 2021 – Bonus IMG
North Carolina May 20 2021
News Burst 22 May 2021 – Bonus IMG
China Earthquake May 20 2021
Powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake just hit Qinghai in China following a 6.4 magnitude in Yunnan earlier today.
News Burst 22 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Just before the 1950s sci-fi boom, UFOs were taken more seriously. In 1950, some in the military even tried telling us the truth. There was also a study concluding they were extra-terrestrial. The rumors of human-made saucer crafts served the purpose of concealing Pleiadians. ~ Kab
News Burst 22 May 2021 – Bonus Video
UFO Seen From Space Station, May 19, 2021
News Burst 22 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Saige Building in Shenzhen China, visibly shaking for 3 days. Experts are yet to find out why. A paper published years ago says this building was built without proper design, & they kept changing design while building it. “Crossing the river by touching the stones.”
News Burst 22 May 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 6 August 2021News Burst 6 August 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 6 August 2021 - Featured News TikTok has revealed that it is testing a new ‘disappearing’ stories feature similar to options...
News Burst 5 August 2021 News Burst 5 August 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 5 August 2021 - Featured News A new crackdown on China’s out-of-school tutoring industry by the communist regime includes a ban...
News Burst 4 August 2021 News Burst 4 August 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 August 2021 - Featured News Kyle DeFreytag, a four-year veteran of the Metropolitan Police Department, was found dead on 10...
News Burst 3 August 2021 News Burst 3 August 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 3 August 2021 - Featured News The Wuhan National Biosafety Lab had sought bids for extensive revamp of its air disinfection and...
News Burst 2 August 2021 News Burst 2 August 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 August 2021 - Featured News Gibraltar. Located on the southern coast of Spain, the British overseas territory fully vaccinated...
News Burst 1 August 2021News Burst 1 August 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 August 2021 - Featured News Tong Ying-kit, the Hong Kong pro-democracy demonstrator who was convicted earlier this week for...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 14% 14%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation