News Burst 22 February 2023
News Burst 22 February 2023 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 22 February 2023 – Featured News
- The mayor of East Palestine, Ohio, rips President Biden for going halfway across the world to Ukraine where he pledged half-a-billion dollars more to a foreign government, even as Americans suffer through disasters at home with inadequate help from their own government. Mayor Trent Conaway called Biden’s Ukraine visit the “biggest slap in the face” as his town endures the chemical fallout from a train derailment, and possible toxic air and water.
- CatholicMatch, the Tinder of Catholics on the web. At the base is the desire to help users find a lasting partner. A dating app, in short, that favors any stable relationship between users, in a period in which Christian marriage appears less and less an attractive prospect in the eyes of young people. Needless to point out that the app favors the match between people of the opposite sex. Not so useless to let it be known that the use of the app is reserved for users of legal age.
- A 23 year old woman with an unknown neurological condition died ‘suddenly and unexpectedly’ in her sleep. The standing Committee on Health, Aged Care and Sport have been hearing from Australians who have felt neglected and ignored after seeking help for long Covid or adverse effects to the Covid jabs. The inquiry was told that Amy Segdwick died “suddenly and unexpectedly” in her sleep in April last year after she experienced negative side effects from the Pfizer vaccine. Her parents explained how their daughter was prioritised for the covid vaccine because she had became afflicted with an unknown neurological condition in 2019. News.com.au reports: The 23-year-old sought advice on the best vaccine for her condition and was told with minimal discussion that she should select Pfizer, the inquiry heard. Amy noticed she had numbness in her feet and became unbalanced over the month in between vaccinations. After the second jab, the numbness spread up her legs and her limbs ached. Mrs Sedgwick said Amy had trouble standing and walking when they made an urgent doctor’s appointment. The doctor said Amy’s worsening health could not be attributed to the vaccine. “When we questioned the conclusion, we were firmly told we needed to let the vaccine theory go,” Mrs Sedgwick said.
- Bill Gates’ lab-grown meat causes cancer in humans who consume it, according to a disturbing new study. Synthetic meat has been heavily promoted by Bill Gates and the globalist elites at the WEF as the solution to so-called climate change. However, this same food has now been shown to cause cancer via the immortalized cell lines used to manufacture it. Naturalnews.com reports: Raw Egg Nationalist (REN) shined a light on this issue in a Feb. 17 piece for the National Pulse, citing a Bloomberg story about it. The Feb. 7 piece by Bloomberg‘s contributing writer Joe Fassler explained why fake meat companies use immortalized cell lines for their products. “Normal meat cells don’t just keep dividing forever. To get the cell cultures to grow at rates big enough to power a business, several companies … are quietly using what are called immortalized cells, something most people have never eaten intentionally,” Fassler wrote.
- Major grocery stores across the US have partnered with Big Pharma to monitor customers’ vaccination status to control who is and isn’t allowed access to food. Albertsons announced the roll-out of its “Sincerely Health” app where customers “can connect data from wearables, integrate prescriptions, design their diet and make telehealth or vaccination appointments.” Albertsons, which includes other mega grocery chains such as Safeway, Vons, Shaw’s, Jewel-Osco, Acme and Tom Thumb, among others, is in talks to merger with Kroger, another mega grocery chain, which would give them 36% control over the grocery supermarket business in the United States. Your grocery purchasing habits have been considered very valuable data for decades now, with most major supermarkets offering things like “loyalty” cards that give discounts on grocery products. But now, Big Food wants to merge that with your Big Pharma purchases as well, which would include prescription drug purchases as well as vaccines. Albertsons claims that the data they collect on its customers are “never sold to third parties,” pointing to the “Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act” (HIPAA) that they claim protects customers’ medical records.
- Ensign Peak, a nonprofit entity operated by the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints, agreed to pay a $4 million penalty for failing to file forms that would have disclosed the church’s equity investments, and instead filing forms for shell companies that concealed the Church’s portfolio – as well as misstated Ensign Peak’s control over investment decisions, according to the Wall Street Journal. The church, which requires its members give 10% of their income in the form of tithing, itself agreed to pay a $1 million penalty, according to the SEC.
- The Japanese police have restricted access to Enshuhama Beach in the city of Hamamatsu, Japan’s prefecture of Shizuoka, after a suspicious ball about 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) in diameter, believed to be made of metal, was found on the shore, media reported on Tuesday.
The ball was discovered by a local resident, who called the police at about 08.45 local time on Tuesday (23:45 GMT on Monday), a Japanese broadcaster reported. The traffic in the area is being strictly regulated. The object is currently being checked by specialists who have arrived at the scene, according to the news outlet. Moreover, photos of the balloon have been sent to the Japan Self-Defense Force and the Coast Guard, the report said. No further information on the incident has been provided so far.
- The Hubble Space Telescope captured a dazzling new view of two tempestuous young stars in the nearby Orion Nebula. A bright variable star known as V 372 Orionis is the larger central star, while its companion star can be seen to the upper left. These stars reside in the Orion Nebula — a region of stellar formation located around 1,450 light-years away from Earth. “Orion Variables are often associated with diffuse nebulae, and V 372 Orionis is no exception; the patchy gas and dust of the Orion Nebula pervade this scene,” European Space Agency (ESA) officials said in a statement.
- Twenty-five people have been taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning after attending an illegal rave in a bunker in the Norwegian capital, Oslo. Police say the “Rave Cave” event, attended by some 200 people, was discovered by chance when a patrol met a group of confused young people. Several more then emerged from the bunker and asked for an ambulance. Emergency services found seven people unconscious in the bunker in the city’s St Hanshaugen area.
- The Very Large Telescope in Chile took images of its lightest exoplanet yet after data from two European sky-mapping missions indicated something was tugging at the orbit of a distant young star. “Planets exert a gravitational tug on their host stars, perturbing their trajectory on the sky,” the European Southern Observatory (ESO), which operates the Very Large Telescope (VLT) and which released the images on Feb. 20, wrote in a statement. “The two teams found that the star AF Leporis exhibited such a disturbed trajectory, a telltale sign that a planet could be hiding there.”
News Burst 22 February 2023 – Bonus IMG
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s Statue Of Unity
Located in Gujarat’s Narmada district, the world’s tallest statue (about 600 feet), Statue of Unity, is 3.5 km away from Keva, India.
News Burst 22 February 2023 – Bonus Video
News Burst 22 February 2023 – Bonus Video
News Burst 22 February 2023 – Bonus Video
“The Most Beautiful Thing You Will See Today”
News Burst 22 February 2023 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 3 October 2023News Burst 3 October 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 3 October 2023 - Featured News The co-founder of Greenpeace Canada told podcast host Dan Proft that “climate alarmism is 100%...
News Burst 2 October 2023News Burst 2 October 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 October 2023 - Featured News On 20 September 2023, British prime minister Rishi Sunak, standing behind a lectern adorned with...
News Burst 30 September 2023News Burst 30 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 September 2023 - Featured News Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban urged Ukraine not to build "ambitious plans" for...
News Burst 29 September 2023News Burst 29 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 September 2023 - Featured News The US has spent over $113 billion on military and economic aid to Ukraine, with...
News Burst 28 September 2023News Burst 28 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 September 2023 - Featured News Following Tuesday night's bombshell report from Congressional investigators that Dr....
News Burst 27 September 2023News Burst 27 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 September 2023 - Featured News Exactly a year ago three out of four Nord Stream pipelines running from Russia to Germany...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 70% 70%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation