News Burst 22 February 2021
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Featured News
- An Australian intelligence officer, who was found dead in the car park of army headquarters in December 2020, allegedly had an encrypted hard drive with him, as he was reportedly planning to release classified information on the misconduct of Australian troops in Afghanistan.
- Elon Musk, who invents new ways of transportation and is on course to revolutionise space travel, has tried his hand at medicine as he and his company SpaceX have commissioned a study on coronavirus, The Wall Street Journal reported. Musk is even listed as a co-author of the study. More than 4,000 SpaceX employees volunteered to participate in the study. Over three months, they had their blood tested. Scientists say they have enough data from 120 people to study in greater detail the issue of infections and antibodies and draw conclusions, although they admit that their research may be skewed because the median age of this small group of people is 31 and more than 90 percent of them are male.
- The UK branch of the animal rights group PETA have invoked the practices purportedly observed during last year’s Thailand-based Cobra Gold military drills, where troops from around the world had to kill exotic live creatures and then eat them to better train their survival skills. In a letter to UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace that was published on the group’s website, it expressed concern over thousands of international troops annually taking part in the Cobra Gold joint military exercises in Thailand, where so-called “survival” drills reportedly envisage killing and eating certain insects and animals.
- If the European Union and the United States fail to provide COVID-19 vaccines to African countries they will purchase them directly from Russia and China, French President Emmanuel Macron said on Friday. “If we, Europeans and Americans, manage to deliver [13 million doses of vaccines] to Africa very quickly, this will be extremely successful … But if we announce today that we are going to give money, billions of euros in six months, well, in that case, our African friends are going to buy vaccines directly from Russia, from China or from pharmaceutical companies”, Macron said in his speech at the Munich Security Conference.
- Russia’s United Aircraft Corporation and Emirati state-owned investment company Mubadala will establish a joint venture to develop a supersonic passenger plane, Minister of Industry and Trade Denis Manturov stated on Sunday. The plane’s initial design will be presented by the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022. However, the target specifications of the aircraft have already been determined – it must reach speeds of 1.8 Mach, and will come in two versions – for 8 and for 30 seats.
- India has started signing a slew of projects with the Maldives under the Ibrahim Mohamed Solih government in an attempt to counter China, which has taken up key infrastructure projects in the island nation in the Indian Ocean Region as part of its One Belt, One Road connectivity initiative. India has reiterated its commitment to the Maldives’ security and signed a $50 million defence line of credit (LoC) agreement with Malé to boost the maritime capabilities of the strategic island nation. The agreement, which was signed during Indian Foreign Minister S. Jaishankar’s visit to Malé, comes just months after New Delhi snatched crucial infrastructure projects from China in the Maldives.
- A new state-of-the-art telephone monitoring system will be acquired by the Greek National Intelligence Service (EYP) to wiretap what people say on WhatsApp, Viber, Signal and other messengers, the Greek Ta Nea newspaper has revealed. According to the newspaper, the new advanced technology will be able to track hundreds of mobile and landline telephones and, at the same time, fully record conversations between online applications such as Viber, WhatsApp and Signal. The monitoring system will be provided by an Italian company based in Milan that has already installed similar technologies in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, a number of other countries of Europe and the Middle East.
- The British government may restrict the import of European bottled mineral water into the country in retaliation for the EU’s refusal to end its blockade on UK shellfish, The Telegraph cited unnamed sources as saying on Sunday. The sources claimed ministers are considering tit-for-tat measures that include proposals dubbed “Water Wars” stipulating the UK ending a spate of “continuity arrangements” that London earlier concluded with Brussels.
- One Baltimore activist has come up with a novel strategy for trying to lower Charm City’s notoriously high murder rate: pay people to stop the killing. Tyree Moorehead, the former felon-turned-activist, said measures being undertaken by the city to slow the murder rate simply aren’t working well enough. The strategy has actually been tested: the city of Richmond, Calif. tried paying people not to commit crimes in order to try and combat gun violence, and it resulted in the city’s lowest murder rate in 30 years. Former Baltimore Police spokesman TJ Smith said he doesn’t believe paying criminals is the answer. While a new creative idea may be needed to curb violence in the city, he said that Moorehead’s idea “speaks to the desperation that we all have.”
- Terrorists in Syria’s northeastern province of Idlib are preparing to carry out a false-flag operation against civilians that they will then blame on Damascus, the Russian Reconciliation Center has said. Citing intelligence reports, Rear Admiral Vyacheslav Sytnik, deputy chief of the Russian de-escalation mission in Syria, claimed that militants belonging to Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) have transported containers with toxic agents to the settlement of Tarmanin. The Al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorists plan to use the chemicals, believed to be chlorine, to “simulate” an attack resulting in casualties among local residents, Sytnik said. He added that the militants hope to then blame the incident on Syrian government forces.
- Iran was behind the recently foiled planned terror attacks on the United Arab Emirates (UAE) embassies in Addis Ababa and Khartoum, the U.S. and Israeli officials told the New York Times this week. On 3 February, Ethiopia’s National Intelligence Service (NISS) said it had foiled a terrorist plot to attack the UAE embassies in Addis Ababa and Khartoum, adding they worked with the Sudanese intelligence agency to arrest the group’s members.
Energy CrisisIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Pleiadian Mothership, 2/20/21
WITNESS: We took a video in our condo on the 9th floor in Rosarito Mexico. 8-10 lights in a straight path moving sideways over the ocean. Shortly after we saw what looked like a coast guard ship searching the area.
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 2/17/21
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Galactic Federation want to be seen, but they don’t want to cause fear. They can take any appearance to provoke more questions. They often allow a psychological safe space, for people to draw more familiar conclusions, because they know many are very brainwashed and confused about ETs.
As a general rule, Secret Military Space Programs don’t put on light shows and don’t show up in foreign countries over populated areas. TR3Bs never light up. People who think they’ve seen a TR3B have seen an Arcturian Triangle. These rumors are part of the coverup. People are participating in a so-called “Limited Hangouts” without realizing it. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
Beyond The Ice Wall
The photographs were taken in 1912 in Antartica by Captain Robert Scott and his crew. However, the photos were classified as soon as they returned to their base and reported the results. Scott and his crew were then reported missing. Since then, it has been a restricted area, with only a few governments around the world allowed to conduct limited research.
News Burst 22 July 2022News Burst 22 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 July 2022 - Featured News The idea that there is an agenda for global government among the financial and political elites of the...
News Burst 21 July 2022News Burst 21 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 July 2022 - Featured News Ukraine’s central bank has sold $12.4 billion of gold reserves since February, Reuters has reported....
News Burst 20 July 2022 News Burst 20 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 July 2022 - Featured News A review of Hunter Biden's personal calendar on the so-called "laptop from hell", which was abandoned...
News Burst 19 July 2022 News Burst 19 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 July 2022 - Featured News Polar Night Energy and Vatajankoski, an energy utility based in Western Finland, have together...
News Burst 18 July 2022News Burst 18 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 18 July 2022 - Featured News A Ukrainian cargo plane loaded with 11.5 tons of Serbian-made munitions crashed in Kavala in northern...
News Burst 17 July 2022News Burst 17 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 17 July 2022 - Featured News Saudi Arabia is ready to increase oil production to its maximum of 13 million barrels per day but does...
“Why did unconnected ancient cultures worldwide build pyramids and suddenly forget why they did it, the advanced math, astronomy and building techniques?”
“Humans very rarely send targeted signals into space, and some scholars argue that intelligent species may purposefully avoid broadcasting out their locations.”
Sixty-six million years ago, the Chicxulub asteroid struck Earth in the Gulf of Mexico, just north of what’s now known as the Yucatan Peninsula.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Genius and Stupid
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 14% 14%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation