News Burst 22 February 2021
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Featured News
- An Australian intelligence officer, who was found dead in the car park of army headquarters in December 2020, allegedly had an encrypted hard drive with him, as he was reportedly planning to release classified information on the misconduct of Australian troops in Afghanistan.
- Elon Musk, who invents new ways of transportation and is on course to revolutionise space travel, has tried his hand at medicine as he and his company SpaceX have commissioned a study on coronavirus, The Wall Street Journal reported. Musk is even listed as a co-author of the study. More than 4,000 SpaceX employees volunteered to participate in the study. Over three months, they had their blood tested. Scientists say they have enough data from 120 people to study in greater detail the issue of infections and antibodies and draw conclusions, although they admit that their research may be skewed because the median age of this small group of people is 31 and more than 90 percent of them are male.
- The UK branch of the animal rights group PETA have invoked the practices purportedly observed during last year’s Thailand-based Cobra Gold military drills, where troops from around the world had to kill exotic live creatures and then eat them to better train their survival skills. In a letter to UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace that was published on the group’s website, it expressed concern over thousands of international troops annually taking part in the Cobra Gold joint military exercises in Thailand, where so-called “survival” drills reportedly envisage killing and eating certain insects and animals.
- If the European Union and the United States fail to provide COVID-19 vaccines to African countries they will purchase them directly from Russia and China, French President Emmanuel Macron said on Friday. “If we, Europeans and Americans, manage to deliver [13 million doses of vaccines] to Africa very quickly, this will be extremely successful … But if we announce today that we are going to give money, billions of euros in six months, well, in that case, our African friends are going to buy vaccines directly from Russia, from China or from pharmaceutical companies”, Macron said in his speech at the Munich Security Conference.
- Russia’s United Aircraft Corporation and Emirati state-owned investment company Mubadala will establish a joint venture to develop a supersonic passenger plane, Minister of Industry and Trade Denis Manturov stated on Sunday. The plane’s initial design will be presented by the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022. However, the target specifications of the aircraft have already been determined – it must reach speeds of 1.8 Mach, and will come in two versions – for 8 and for 30 seats.
- India has started signing a slew of projects with the Maldives under the Ibrahim Mohamed Solih government in an attempt to counter China, which has taken up key infrastructure projects in the island nation in the Indian Ocean Region as part of its One Belt, One Road connectivity initiative. India has reiterated its commitment to the Maldives’ security and signed a $50 million defence line of credit (LoC) agreement with Malé to boost the maritime capabilities of the strategic island nation. The agreement, which was signed during Indian Foreign Minister S. Jaishankar’s visit to Malé, comes just months after New Delhi snatched crucial infrastructure projects from China in the Maldives.
- A new state-of-the-art telephone monitoring system will be acquired by the Greek National Intelligence Service (EYP) to wiretap what people say on WhatsApp, Viber, Signal and other messengers, the Greek Ta Nea newspaper has revealed. According to the newspaper, the new advanced technology will be able to track hundreds of mobile and landline telephones and, at the same time, fully record conversations between online applications such as Viber, WhatsApp and Signal. The monitoring system will be provided by an Italian company based in Milan that has already installed similar technologies in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, a number of other countries of Europe and the Middle East.
- The British government may restrict the import of European bottled mineral water into the country in retaliation for the EU’s refusal to end its blockade on UK shellfish, The Telegraph cited unnamed sources as saying on Sunday. The sources claimed ministers are considering tit-for-tat measures that include proposals dubbed “Water Wars” stipulating the UK ending a spate of “continuity arrangements” that London earlier concluded with Brussels.
- One Baltimore activist has come up with a novel strategy for trying to lower Charm City’s notoriously high murder rate: pay people to stop the killing. Tyree Moorehead, the former felon-turned-activist, said measures being undertaken by the city to slow the murder rate simply aren’t working well enough. The strategy has actually been tested: the city of Richmond, Calif. tried paying people not to commit crimes in order to try and combat gun violence, and it resulted in the city’s lowest murder rate in 30 years. Former Baltimore Police spokesman TJ Smith said he doesn’t believe paying criminals is the answer. While a new creative idea may be needed to curb violence in the city, he said that Moorehead’s idea “speaks to the desperation that we all have.”
- Terrorists in Syria’s northeastern province of Idlib are preparing to carry out a false-flag operation against civilians that they will then blame on Damascus, the Russian Reconciliation Center has said. Citing intelligence reports, Rear Admiral Vyacheslav Sytnik, deputy chief of the Russian de-escalation mission in Syria, claimed that militants belonging to Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) have transported containers with toxic agents to the settlement of Tarmanin. The Al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorists plan to use the chemicals, believed to be chlorine, to “simulate” an attack resulting in casualties among local residents, Sytnik said. He added that the militants hope to then blame the incident on Syrian government forces.
- Iran was behind the recently foiled planned terror attacks on the United Arab Emirates (UAE) embassies in Addis Ababa and Khartoum, the U.S. and Israeli officials told the New York Times this week. On 3 February, Ethiopia’s National Intelligence Service (NISS) said it had foiled a terrorist plot to attack the UAE embassies in Addis Ababa and Khartoum, adding they worked with the Sudanese intelligence agency to arrest the group’s members.
International Communist ConspiracyIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Pleiadian Mothership, 2/20/21
WITNESS: We took a video in our condo on the 9th floor in Rosarito Mexico. 8-10 lights in a straight path moving sideways over the ocean. Shortly after we saw what looked like a coast guard ship searching the area.
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 2/17/21
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Galactic Federation want to be seen, but they don’t want to cause fear. They can take any appearance to provoke more questions. They often allow a psychological safe space, for people to draw more familiar conclusions, because they know many are very brainwashed and confused about ETs.
As a general rule, Secret Military Space Programs don’t put on light shows and don’t show up in foreign countries over populated areas. TR3Bs never light up. People who think they’ve seen a TR3B have seen an Arcturian Triangle. These rumors are part of the coverup. People are participating in a so-called “Limited Hangouts” without realizing it. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 22 February 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 30 July 2020News Burst 30 July 2020 - Live Feed. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 30 July 2020 - Featured News For the second time in a week, the Delhi Jal Board (DJB) on Monday had to reduce water production capacity by 25...
M7.8 Earthquake Alaska News Burst Special Edition Updated 26/7 10: 30 UTCM7.8 Earthquake Alaska. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 M7.8 Earthquake Alaska Evolving ThreadM7.8 Earthquake Alaska - UPDATE 9 29/7 19:30 UTC As Expected the North Pole...
News Burst 29 July 2020News Burst 29 July 2020 - Live Feed. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 29 July 2020 - Featured News India has banned 47 more Chinese apps just weeks after banning 59 of them, including TikTok, a video-sharing...
News Burst 28 July 2020 By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 28 July 2020 - Featured News The potential for problems was illustrated by Scottish football team St Mirren last week. The club, based in Paisley, a town just west of Glasgow,...
News Burst 27 July 2020 By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 27 July 2020 - Featured News Huge crowds calling for the resignation of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu rallied outside his home in Jerusalem on Saturday amid growing discontent...
News Burst 26 July 2020 By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 26 July 2020 - Featured News Chinese and US researchers from the Dalian University of Technology, the China University of Geosciences, the University of Hong Kong, Hampton...
In the late 1990s, in Modena area, Italy, 16 children were taken away from their parents, accused of pedophilia and satanism. The investigation ended with heavy sentences for some of the defendants, who served many years in prison. “It was all lies, I was forced to invent …”
Bill Gates has called on US authorities to build new nuclear reactors in order to deal with climate change. The Gates-founded company TerraPower is building next generation nuclear power plants. The US Department of Energy invested 80 million in TerraPower.
The 37-year-old leader of the DPRK recently referred to K-Pop as a “vicious cancer,” that has the potential to corrupt North Korean youths with unsavory “attire, hairstyles, speeches, behaviors.”
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 64% 64%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation