News Burst 21 January 2023
News Burst 21 January 2023 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 21 January 2023 – Featured News
- During a live broadcast at Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum, former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair calls for a digital database to track who is and is not vaccinated in case of a future “pandemic.” The former UK Prime Minister also added that: “We should be helping countries develop a national digital infrastructure which they will need with these new vaccines.”
- The former vice president of the European Parliament Eva Kaili, in prison since 9 December as part of the Qatargate maxi-investigation , has been subjected to a condition of torture. This was denounced by the two lawyers of Greek politics, Mihalis Dimitrakopoulos and André Risopoulos, at the end of the hearing on the review of the pre-trial detention. «From Wednesday 11 January to Friday 13 January Eva Kaili was in solitary confinement on the orders of the investigating judge Michel Claise – they say – For sixteen hours she was in a police cell, not in prison, and in the cold . She was denied a second blanket and had her coat removed, the light in the room was always on preventing her from sleeping, she was in her period with heavy bleeding and was not allowed to wash. This is torture.” The former European Parliament vice president has been in jail for more than a month after being arrested and charged in a sprawling probe into whether foreign countries, including Qatar and Morocco, illegally influenced the Parliament’s work. The inquiry has also ensnared a former MEP, a parliamentary assistant and an NGO boss. Meanwhile, the economic and financial police unit of the Gdf of Milan and the judicial police unit of the Fiamme Gialle have executed a European arrest warrant, issued by judge Michel Claise, against Monica Rossana Bellini , “consultant” of the family of the former MEP Antonio Panzeri, for criminal conspiracy, money laundering and corruption.
- Google parent Alphabet Inc. on Friday became the latest addition to an increasing list of technology companies that have announced plans to reduce headcount because of overhiring during the last several years and fears of recession. The company plans to fire 12,000 employees or reduce headcount by about 6% — the largest-ever round of layoffs for the tech firm. Chief Executive Officer Sundar Pichai wrote an email to employees about the layoffs on Friday, posted on the company’s blog, titled “A difficult decision to set us up for the future.” “I have some difficult news to share,” Pichai wrote at the start of the email. He cut right into it, telling employees: We’ve decided to reduce our workforce by approximately 12,000 roles. We’ve already sent a separate email to employees in the US who are affected. In other countries, this process will take longer due to local laws and practices.
- A Davos speaker explicitly outlined the World Economic Forum’s agenda when he stated that the goal was to create a “new world order.” The remarks were made during the annual elitist confab yesterday by Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Pakistan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs. “Here at WEF…there’s a lot of discussion about what the new world order will be…how do we work towards that new normative international order that allows us to address our differences and disputes as the civilized world,” said Zardari.
- On 18 January, a helicopter carrying senior Ukrainian officials crashed on the outskirts of Kyiv, killing 14 people, including Interior Minister Denys Monastyrsky and his first deputy Yevgeny Enin . There are several narratives of what happened. At first, the media claimed that the crash occurred due to a malfunction of the helicopter engine, but there are a number of contradictions between the versions, with people believing that it was a planned sabotage. The helicopter crashed at 8:20 am on January 18 in Brovary, a city in Kyiv Oblast. The fall took place near a kindergarten, which led to the tragedy reaching even greater proportions, as dozens of children were affected, three of whom died. The helicopter was an Airbus H225French (also known as Eurocopter EC225 Super Puma) and belonged to the Ukrainian emergency service since 2018. The reasons for its collapse are still being investigated. The most commented hypothesis is that there has been a technical malfunction , even if all possibilities are considered, including sabotage. A local Ukrainian media report said that it was already known that this helicopter model had many technical difficulties: “The helicopter that crashed today in Brovary came from a batch of helicopters purchased by France in 2018. The EC225 (or H225) model, the crash of which was confirmed today by the authorities, had a number of technical problems . At the time, Airbus Helicopters had several “inherent” malfunction lawsuits.
- The pineal gland is one of the biggest secrets that have been kept from us. The secret is not that the gland exists, the secret is its function. Medical students are told that it is a disused organ, but it is not. The Pineal Gland is our third eye.
- Cause for Grave Concern: FAA tacitly admits that pilot EKGs are no longer normal. After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn’t be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage. In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.Steve KirschJan 17The FAA just telegraphed the fact that a substantial number of airline pilots have had serious heart damage from the COVID vaccine by widening the ECG parameters for pilots.
The destruction of a star by the gravitational forces of a supermassive black hole is a violent affair known as a tidal disruption event (TDE). Gas is torn from the star and undergoes “spaghettification,” in which it is shredded and stretched into streams of hot material that flow around the black hole, forming a temporary and very bright accretion disk. From our point of view, the center of the galaxy housing the supermassive black hole seems to flare. On Sept. 8, 2018, the All-Sky Automated Survey for Supernovae (ASASSN) spotted a flare in the nucleus of a distant galaxy 893 million light-years away. Cataloged as AT2018fyk, the flare had all the hallmarks of a TDE. Various X-ray telescopes, including NASA’s Swift, Europe’s XMM-Newton, the NICER instrument mounted to the International Space Station, and Germany’s eROSITA, observed the black hole brightening dramatically. Ordinarily, TDEs exhibit a smooth decline in brightness over several years, but when astronomers looked again at AT2018fyk about 600 days after it had first been noticed, the X-rays had quickly vanished. Even more puzzling, about 600 days after that, the black hole suddenly flared up again. What was going on?
News Burst 21 January 2023 – Bonus IMG
The Axolotl, or Mexican Walking Fish
News Burst 21 January 2023 – Bonus IMG
San Antonio De Los Altos, Venezuela, 2023
News Burst 21 January 2023 – Bonus Video
News Burst 21 January 2023 – Bonus Video
Multiple Locations Across South Africa
News Burst 21 January 2023 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
Beyond The Ice Wall
The photographs were taken in 1912 in Antartica by Captain Robert Scott and his crew. However, the photos were classified as soon as they returned to their base and reported the results. Scott and his crew were then reported missing. Since then, it has been a restricted area, with only a few governments around the world allowed to conduct limited research.
News Burst 14 January 2023News Burst 14 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 14 January 2023 - Featured News US government agencies saw a significant increase in incidents involving unidentified flying...
News Burst 13 January 2023News Burst 13 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 13 January 2023 - Featured News Swedish state-owned mining company LKAB said on Thursday it had identified mineral resources of...
News Burst 12 January 2023News Burst 12 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 12 January 2023 - Featured News Switzerland is vetoing the delivery of certain Swiss-made war materials from Madrid to Kiev,...
News Burst 11 January 2023News Burst 11 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 11 January 2023 - Featured News The Directorate of Public Affairs and Hearing of Taliban Complaints in the Balkh province,...
News Burst 10 January 2023News Burst 10 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 10 January 2023 - Featured News On January 3, a mysterious object described as a “UFO” was shot down in the southern Russian...
News Burst 9 January 2023 News Burst 9 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 9 January 2023 - Featured News The International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER), currently under development in...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 1.6% 1.6%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation