News Burst 21 January 2021
News Burst 21 January 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 21 January 2021 – Featured News
- Relations between India and China have probably hit their lowest point since the ongoing border dispute erupted in April 2020 and led to a deadly clash in June. The Indian state of Gujarat has announced that it will be renaming dragon fruit because its name “is associated to China”, NDTV reported. Metaphorically, China is known as the “dragon”, while India, for instance, is often referred to as the “elephant”. The state will now call dragon fruit “kamalam”, which is the Sanskrit word for “lotus”.
- President Donald Trump may launch a new political party after leaving office. Sources told The Wall Street Journal he would like to call it the “Patriot Party.”
- UK Working to recover some 400,000 records accidentally deleted from police database in tech blunder. Evidence from thousands of arrest records, including fingerprints and DNA, were accidentally erased in a massive software glitch. The incident reportedly happened as the police purged their databases of excess information during a so-called “weeding” session. While the DNA and fingerprints of convicts are stored indefinitely, some information is deleted automatically by the software. For instance, the data of people arrested and released (or acquitted at trial) is usually kept for three years.
- In recent months, Bollywood diva Kangana Ranaut has repeatedly made it to the headlines in India for her explosive posts on Twitter. From the ongoing farmers protests around Delhi to a new Amazon Prime series called “Tandav that “hurt Hindu sentiments”, Kangana has commented on it all. Kangana Ranaut on Wednesday alleged that Twitter had temporarily restricted her account. In a tweet, the 33-year-old actress went on to call Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey the “Chacha”, or paternal uncle, of liberals while telling haters that she will keep making “people’s life miserable” with her movies if she were to be kicked off social media. Some netizens found the actress’ tweet outrageous and called on the platform to suspend her permanently for “spreading hate”.
- A storm of controversy is brewing in Australia after lobbying from Satanists got the pentagram listed as a symbol of faith alongside emblems of the world’s major religions. Satanists in Queensland are toasting a “small but important win for religious freedom” after the Sunshine Coast University Hospital added Satanism to the list of recognized religions in its multi-faith center. The pentagram is now displayed alongside a host of religious symbols including the Christian cross, Islam’s Star and Crescent, Hindu’s Om and Buddhism’s dharma wheel. Not content with recognition alone, the Noosa Temple of Satan is pushing to have Christian symbols removed from the center, labelling them “an affront to the religious freedoms of other people.” The group is also seeking to have its spiritual leader, Brother Samael Demo Gorgon, recognized as a chaplain so that he might provide comfort to dying Christians who wish to convert to Satanism. “I look forward to providing comfort to Satanists when they’re in hospital,” Brother Samael said.
- A travel pass for passengers inoculated against Covid-19 or who have tested negative will be piloted on flights for Dubai’s Emirates and Abu Dhabi’s Etihad Airways. With the travel pass issued by the International Air Transport Association, passengers can keep control of their data and share their test results with airlines and authorities for travel. The travel pass will be offered on selected flights from Abu Dhabi in the first quarter, and will expand the pass to other destinations of the trail is successful. Emirates is going to implement phase 1 of the travel pass in April for flights departing from Dubai. Recently, the IATA travel pass programme has been also tested in International Airlines Group and Singapore Airlines.
- The Dawei Special Economic Zone Management Committee has announced the cancellation on the deep seaport project contract with Italian-Thai Development (ITD), one of Thailand’s leading industrial firms, by saying that they “lost confidence” in the company after long, controversial issues. The Dawei Special Economic Zone Management Committee said that the Thai company has caused them “repeated delays, continuing breaches of financial obligations under the contracts and the concessionaires’ failure to confirm their financial capacity to proceed with development”. The Dawei Special Economic Zone is Myanmar’s initiative to encourage international investments into the country, but the project has been delayed because of funding problems and local opposition.
- WWF-Cambodia’s biodiversity research and monitoring manager Milou Groenenberg said that police have stepped up law enforcement efforts to prevent the collection of crocodile eggs and are also cracking down on illegal fishing in the area. Groenenberg said the most dangerous activities threatening the Siamese crocodile are people hunting them for their skin and meat and those who try to catch them for private farms for breeding. Groenenberg added that the entire population of Siamese crocodiles in Cambodia was estimated to be 200 to 300 in total remaining in the wild.
- Many parents across Jakarta feel unprepared for coteaching their children at home and often struggle to help children stay focused when attending virtual classes during the COVID-19 pandemic, a study has revealed. The preliminary report of a study conducted by the Southeast Asia office of the global poverty reduction research center Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) found indications that online learning has been too challenging for both parents and students despite being the safest option for educating children during the outbreak.
- Alibaba Group founder Jack Ma met 100 rural teachers in China via a live video meeting on Wednesday morning, in the businessman’s first appearance since October. Ma had not appeared in public since Oct. 24, where he blasted China’s regulatory system in a speech at a Shanghai forum that set him on a collision course with officials, leading to suspension of a US$37-billion IPO of Alibaba’s financial affiliate Ant Group. In the 50-second video, Ma spoke directly to the camera from a room with grey marble walls and a striped carpet. It was not clear from the video or the Tianmu News article where he was speaking from. He addressed teachers receiving the Jack Ma Rural Teachers Award, who in previous years would have attended a ceremony organised by the Jack Ma Foundation in the Chinese seaside city of Sanya.
Urban GangsIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 21 January 2021 – Bonus IMG
Italy, Turin – High atop Mount Musinè, an area where colored lights are rumored to be seen periodically by the citizens of the surrounding villages, an enormous stone slab sits embedded into the mountain’s peak, displaying an esoteric and opaque message for all to see. The stele is of unknown origin, but whoever carved and placed it upon the mountain was no doubt inspired by the allegedly mystical properties of the mountain, long considered a gathering point for UFOs, strange energies and mystifying effects, including rocks displaying prehistoric carvings seemingly representing flying objects.
This is the message of the stele:
“HERE IS THE ANTENNA OF THE 7 ELECTRODYNAMIC POINTS THROUGH WHICH, WITH ITS LIVING GLOWING CORE, THE ENTIRE EARTH BREATHES, GIVES LIFE. HERE OPERATE THE ASTRAL ENTITIES THAT WERE: HATSHEPSUT, ECHNATON, CHRIST, BUDDHA, MOHAMMED, ABRAHAM, CONFUCIUS, GANDHI, MARTIN LUTHER KING, FRANCIS OF ASSISI, AND EVEN YOU, IF YOU WANT TO BUILD BROTHERHOOD AMONG ALL NATIONS. THINK ABOUT IT INTENSIVELY FOR 3 MINUTES. THOUGHT IS CONSTRUCTION.”
According to local legend surrounding the stele, huge streams of energy pass from the slab into the city of Turin, itself full of strange legend and history, and give it powers and mystic energy unlike anywhere else. As the stele indicates, by concentrating on positive thinking, a person can insert a positive energy into these streams and affect the mood and power of Turin and the larger world beyond.
News Burst 21 January 2021 – Bonus IMG
Miniature artist L Eswar Rao from Bhubaneswar, India, crafts a model of US President-elect Joe Biden ahead of his inauguration ceremony.
News Burst 21 January 2021 – Bonus Video
Phoenix, Arizona January 2021
News Burst 21 January 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
1.000 °C / 1,832 °F
Cybersecurity researchers today unwrapped a new campaign aimed at spying on vulnerable Tibetan communities globally by deploying a malicious Firefox extension on target systems. Threat actors aligned with the Chinese Communist Party’s state interests delivered a customized malicious Mozilla Firefox browser extension that facilitated access and control of users’ Gmail accounts.
News Burst 26 February 2021News Burst 26 February 2021 - Live Feed. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 26 February 2021 - Featured News India imposed tough new rules on social media platforms on Thursday (Feb 25) as it accused US tech...
As expected, a coronal mass ejection (CME) hit Earth’s magnetic field during the early hours of Feb. 24th (~0430 UT). It was a weak impact. The CME was not heading directly for Earth, and it delivered only a glancing blow.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Genius and Stupid
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 64% 64%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation