News Burst 21 December 2020 – Live Feed
News Burst 21 December 2020 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 21 December 2020 – Featured News
- After being gang-raped by soldiers, Thein Nu went up against Myanmar’s powerful military in a months-long fight for justice — a fight that paid off with a rare legal victory. Her three rapists were jailed for 20 years with hard labour, a sentence she hopes will give other survivors the courage to speak up and challenge the military’s impunity. Lodging a legal complaint pitted the 36-year-old mother of four against Myanmar’s most powerful institution, whose soldiers have long been accused by rights groups of using rape as a weapon of war in the country’s conflict zones. The crime was committed in June in northern Rakhine state — the site of a nearly two-year battle between the military and the Arakan Army, which is fighting for more autonomy for the ethnic Rakhine population.
- The World Health Organization released a guidance memo on December 14th, warning that high cycle thresholds on PCR tests will result in false positives. While this information is accurate, it has also been available for months, so we must ask: why are they reporting it now? Is it to make it appear the vaccine works?
- Facebook and Twitter have reversed algorithms deployed during the election to prioritize MSM reporting – which, if you recall, peddled the ‘Russian disinformation’ angle on the Hunter Biden laptop story, as opposed to reporting on its content. Also, unrelated we’re sure, Facebook and Twitter execs were giant Biden supporters, and many have joined his transition team and will perhaps be rewarded with positions in his administration.
- For many working at Goldman Sachs, those in the trading division will be especially chuffed this holiday season – as the company plans on boosting bonuses for the division by up to 20%. The bonuses are a result of a 49% rise in revenue for the division, according to Bloomberg. Traders who were able to navigate the volatility associated with Covid during the year are more likely to earn fatter bonuses than those who worked in sales, maintaining client relationships. Goldman believes its success in trading will continue past 2020 and past what is looking increasingly like a one-off sell off in the market, spurred by the pandemic.
- The operator of a very large Japanese bulk carrier that ran aground off Mauritius in the Indian Ocean in late July was the result of the crew seeking better cell phone reception, according to Reuters. Japan’s Nagashiki Shipping released a statement Friday that said the crew of the MV Wakashio, a nearly 300-meter Cape Size bulk carrier, veered off its pre-defined course and struck a reef, causing a massive oil leak that resulted in an ecological disaster. Based on Nagashiki’s investigation and interviews with the crew, the vessel was purposely steered off course to receive better mobile phone coverage. Following the incident, the shipping company will ban the private use of cell phones during working hours on all bridges of its vessels and install satellite communication systems to avoid future disasters such as this one.
- Astronomers might have received the first radio signals from a planet outside of our solar system. Researchers indicate that more specifically the aforementioned radio signals are originating from an exoplanet, marking the first time humans have ever collected a radio emission from another planet outside of our own neighborhood, the United Kingdom-based publication reported. In particular, the radio bursts are emanating from the constellation Boötes, which can be viewed in the northern sky.
- A “tantalizing” radio signal, BLC-1, appears to have come from Proxima Centauri, the closest star to the sun at just 4.2 light-years. The signal was detected in archival data gathered last year by the Breakthrough Listen team using the Parkes radio telescope observatory, located 20 kilometers north of the town of Parkes, New South Wales, Australia in its searching for signals of radio-transmitting extraterrestrial civilizations in our Galactic neighborhood that are too narrow and well-defined to result from natural processes.
- Ghislaine Maxwell has been branded a “psychopath who will flee the country” by an alleged Epstein victim – just days before her $28million bail hearing is expected. One alleged victim has branded Maxwell a “psychopath” who will flee justice if granted bail, The Times reports. Annie Farmer, who has waived her right to anonymity, alleged: “She (Maxwell) has lived a life of privilege, abusing her position of power to live beyond the rules.
- Thousands of people have been unable to work or perform daily activities, or required care from a healthcare professional, after getting the new COVID-19 vaccine, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As of Dec. 18, 3,150 (on a total of 272,001 doses administered as of Dec. 19 ) people reported what the agency terms “Health Impact Events” after getting vaccinated. The definition of the term is: “unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional.”
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Friday (Dec 18) his government was a victim of “lies and conspiracy” as it struggled to defuse growing protests by tens of thousands of farmers threatening to encircle New Delhi. With more protesters gathering at entrances to the capital every day, Modi stepped up efforts to placate the rural agitation against his market reforms. Protesters have blocked major roads into Delhi for more than three weeks opposing laws which enable them to sell produce on the open market instead of just through state-run bodies that guarantee a minimum price. Farmers have demanded the repeal of the laws, which they say invite corporate domination of food production.
MooniesIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 21 December 2020 – Bonus IMG
Needle-in-a-haystack Arctic rescue is a success as two men discovered by an icebreaker crew. Two fishermen from the Arctic settlement of Antipayuta on the Yamal peninsula were driving on ice in the Gulf of Ob when they hit a crack on 17 December. Their chances of rescue were next to negligible, as the area of the Gulf of Ob is 44,500 square kilometres.
News Burst 21 December 2020 – Bonus IMG
Boötes the Herdsman is a seasonal constellation that is best seen in the spring months in the northern hemisphere. This constellation is easy to find using the Big Dipper Asterism to direct you to the brightest star called Arcturus.
News Burst 21 December 2020 – Bonus Video
Run, Octopus, Run!
News Burst 21 December 2020 – Bonus Video
Iztaccíhuatl Volcano in Mexico 9-Dec-2020
News Burst 21 December 2020 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
-272 °C / -457 °F
A total of 50 beluga whales remain stuck in the Chukchi Penkigngei Bay, Russia. It is assumed that they have been in “ice captivity” since January due to an exceptionally thick and fast ice build-up, but specialists only spotted the animals in April.
As director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) at the NIH, Dr. Fauci tried to dissociate the NIH, its director, Dr. Francis Collins, and himself from having any connection to coronavirus gain-of-function research.
The South Korean government has started looking into an allegation that Google restricted applications downloaded from other app stores from accessing Android Auto, the company’s mobile operating software for in-car use. “The commission would see if Google has unfairly limited end users’ access to third-party apps downloaded via other app store platforms,” an official from the Korea Communications Commission said. The official added that the commission could expand the investigation, depending on the findings of its probe.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 92% 92%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation