News Burst 21 April 2021
News Burst 21 April 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 21 April 2021 – Featured News
- What looked like just another hill dotting the swelling landscape of the ancient Maya city-state of Tikal in what is now northern Guatemala has been revealed to be hiding an ancient monument, according to Edwin Román Ramírez, an archaeologist at the Foundation for Maya Cultural and Natural Heritage (PACUNAM). The laser laid bare the shape of a human-made structure –a pyramid – hidden under centuries of accumulated soil and vegetation. Artefacts discovered by his team ranged from Teotihuacan-style weapons, some made from green obsidian from central Mexico, to incense burners and carvings of Teotihuacan’s rain god. A burial with Teotihuacan-style offerings in the pyramid offered more tell-tale clues to the purpose of the site. The current research is sponsored by the PACUNAM LiDAR Initiative, which used revolutionary technology in 2018 to digitally remove the tree canopy from aerial images to reveal the vast ruins of a complex pre-Columbian civilisation more interconnected than Maya scholars had previously supposed.
- Investigative journalist Ian Halperin assumed in his latest book that the British royals purposefully brought the estranged Prince Harry and his American wife Meghan Markle into the spotlight, seeking to divert attention from Andrew.
- A permeating “culture of silence” within the Finnish Armed Forces is preventing abuses by supervisors from being reported and effectively tackled, a new report by national broadcaster Yle’s investigative journalism team has revealed. These crimes included abuse of supervisory positions, service crimes, sexual harassment, employment discrimination, nepotism, bullying subordinates and alcohol abuse within the workplace. In many cases, the abuses were found to have continued for years without being addressed.
- Uganda, Tanzania, French-owned oil company Total, and the China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) have all signed three agreements which will invest $3.5 billion into a 1,445-kilometer pipeline. It will run from western Uganda’s oil fields to the Tanzanian port of Tanga. The East African Crude Oil pipeline (EACOP), which is expected to commence in 2025, will cost around $10 billion and is expected to produce nearly 220,000 barrels of crude oil per day at an estimated $13.30 per barrel.
- About 30 students gathered near the Japanese embassy in Seoul and shaved their head to protest against Japan’s decision to release nuclear wastewater into the sea. Although gatherings of more than 10 people are forbidden in the country because of CVD restrictions, authorities did not ban the event. Police reportedly dispersed parts of the crowd, but let the event continue.
- Astrophysicists have discovered a dozen black holes —“invisible one-way doors out of our universe” —gathered around Sagittarius A* (Sgr A*), the supermassive black hole in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, which in May, 2019 suddenly brightened, appearing like a massive, dormant volcano. After conducting a cosmic inventory to calculate and categorize stellar-remnant black holes, astronomers from the University of California Irvine concluded that there are probably tens of millions of the enigmatic, dark objects in the Milky Way – far more than expected. The prevalence of so many massive compact objects has also led researchers to expect more frequent detections of gravitational waves from merging black holes in the near future.
- Investigative journalist Ian Halperin is offering £5 million pounds (or roughly $7 million) to the UK’s Prince Andrew “to come clean and take a polygraph test with a world-leading polygraph examiner”, he told Page Six. He claims he owns the promised money, insisting he is “part of a global investment group to stop child trafficking”.
- China is first major economy to launch its own digital currency as a convenient and reliable means of payment for internal use and cross-border trade. Beijing denies planning to dethrone the greenback: as Bo told the press on 18 April that efforts to create a digital yuan are largely aimed at meeting domestic needs. “I think our goal is to allow the market to choose, to facilitate international trade and investment,” he remarked at last Sunday’s Boao forum.
- India’s former finance minister Palaniappan Chidambaram has criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s new vaccine policy announced on Monday, on the grounds that private businesses have been given the power to decide what the price should be of the CVD vaccines that will be given to most of the population. “Nowhere in the world has any government left its vaccination programme to be determined by the vagaries of market forces, and for good reason,” he claimed.
- James O’Keefe made good on his promise to fight back and “go on offense” against corrupt media platforms today, by filing a lawsuit against Twitter – citing false and defamatory statements the company made about him last week. Project Veritas has already sued and won on Motion to Dismiss against The New York Times for defamation and will sue CNN for similar reasons. O’Keefe, who was permanently banned from Twitter on Thursday, was accused of operating “fake accounts”. O’Keefe operates no fake accounts. Legal Complaint reads: “This is a defamation action arising from the publication of a false and defamatory statement by Twitter on April 15, 2021 concerning its decision that day to ban Plaintiff James O’Keefe, an investigative journalist followed by over 926,000 Twitter users as of the time he was banned.” The Complaint continues: “Twitter’s false and defamatory claim was that it removed Mr. O’Keefe because he “operated fake accounts.” The ban came on the heels of Project Veritas’ Bombshell undercover CNN videos, showing Technical Director Charlie Chester admitting the news network is “propaganda,” designed to oust President Trump and control viewers through “fear.” This most recent lawsuit against Twitter is just one in a string of litigation O’Keefe and Project Veritas have lined up.
- The Palm Beach mansion once owned by financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is being demolished. The main house, a pool cabana and another building were being razed Monday, along with the pool, which is being filled in. It was purchased by developer Todd Michael Glaser, who plans to build a new home there.
- Mark Zuk has sold $1.54B in Facebook shares since November 9th, 2020.
BrazilIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 21 April 2021 – Bonus IMG
The footage was shot near Fujin City in the Heilongjiang Province of China at around 3 am on April 14, 2021. In the video, a bright light leading the pack descends from the sky while a string of smaller lights followed.
News Burst 21 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Wiltshire, England 4/3/21
Wiltshire is where most Crop Circles are found, and where BOOMS were heard recently.
This is a Pleiadian Craft, at an angle.
News Burst 21 April 2021 – Bonus Video
It wasn’t a Craft itself, but technology from a Pleiadian Craft made visible to us. All of these sightings are meant to provoke questions without causing fear. It’s all happening for a reason. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 21 April 2021 – Solar Activity
M-Class Solar Flare
Sunspot AR2816 erupted during the late hours of April 19th (2342 UT), producing a strong M1-class solar flare. NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the extreme ultraviolet flash. This is one of the strongest flares of young Solar Cycle 25. A pulse of X-rays and ultraviolet radiation from the flare ionized the top of Earth’s atmosphere, causing a shortwave radio blackout over the Pacific Ocean. There is a chance that the explosion also hurled a coronal mass ejection (CME) toward Earth. If so, it would probably arrive on April 22-23. The jury’s still out, though. We need to wait for more data from SOHO coronagraphs to confirm the CME.
News Burst 21 April 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 4 December 2021News Burst 4 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 December 2021 - Featured News Meta, the new name for Facebook Inc., has co-developed a platform that asks people to submit...
News Burst 3 December 2021News Burst 3 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 3 December 2021 - Featured News The world’s richest man, Elon Musk, believes the elderly should be barred from political...
News Burst 2 December 2021 News Burst 2 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 December 2021 - Featured News South Korea's industrial conglomerate SK Hynix recently announced that it was investing in an...
News Burst 1 December 2021News Burst 1 December 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 December 2021 - Featured News Barbados has become a republic, replacing the British monarch as its head of state and severing...
News Burst 30 November 2021News Burst 30 November 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 November 2021 - Featured News Making his case in a fresh interview, Roger Stone accused top officials at the FBI of...
News Burst 29 November 2021News Burst 29 November 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 November 2021 - Featured News The Australian government will introduce new legislation forcing social media companies to...
Hunter Biden and his friend and therapist Keith Ablow allegedly joked in text messages they exchanged back in 2019 about Hunter’s father. Details about the alleged text messages were revealed in a recently released book.
The rise in the number of incidents involving leopards and other wild animals entering residential areas in several states of India and attacking people and livestock have become a major concern across several parts of the country.
NASA’s Curiosity Mars Rover took a 360-degree selfie using the Mars Hand Lens Image. The selfie comprises 81 individual images taken on Nov. 20, 2021 – the 3,303rd Martian day, or sol, of the mission.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Past Now Future
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 47% 47%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation