News Burst 21 April 2020
News Burst 21 April 2020. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 21 April 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein’s photographer friend Peter Beard’s remains found on Long Island after missing for weeks. Beard reportedly had a stash of compromising photographs of the rich and famous.
- “Europe” said the former Commission chief and a EU godfather, Jacques Delors, “is in “mortal danger”. If citizens feel themselves abandoned at the heart of the pandemic, said Former French Prime Minister Manuel Valls, the EU could “collapse”. [The truth is that there is no “Union”.]
- Richard Branson owns Virgin Atlantic. Richard is asking for a £500 million taxpayer funded bailout whilst simultaneously owning an Island and having a personal wealth of £4.4 billion.
- In the past week alone UK national newspapers including the Telegraph, the Financial Times and the Guardian have furloughed staff and announced further cost cuts after warning of a sharp drop in revenue. Enders Analysis, which forecasts a 50% fall in advertising revenues this year, estimates the total potential cost to the industry at about £650m once circulation declines are included.
- The editor-in-chief of Germany’s largest paper Bild on Thursday launched a full frontal attack on China’s communist president Xi Jinping for his regime’s failure to lying about the coronavirus outbreak and the massive human rights violations carried out by the Communist Party, and demanding no less that €149 billion in damages as a result of China’s actions. In an article titled “What China Owes Us”, Julian Reichelt, the prominent editor-in-chief of the Bild, wrote to Jinping that “Your embassy in Berlin has addressed me in an open letter because we asked in our newspaper Bild whether China should pay for the massive economic damage the coronavirus is inflicting worldwide.” Addressing the Chinese president, the German editor wrote that, “You, your government and your scientists had to know long ago that coronavirus is highly infectious, but you left the world in the dark about it. Your top experts didn’t respond when Western researchers asked to know what was going on in Wuhan. You were too proud and too nationalistic to tell the truth, which you felt was a national disgrace.” Reichelt said that, “You rule by surveillance. You wouldn’t be president without surveillance. You monitor everything, every citizen, but you refuse to monitor the diseased wet markets in your country. You shut down every newspaper and website that is critical of your rule, but not the stalls where bat soup is sold. You are not only monitoring your people, you are endangering them – and with them, the rest of the world.”
- The European Union urgently requires financial injections (€1.5 trillion – $ 1.63 trillion) to stay afloat and survive the coronavirus epidemic currently ravaging the continent, the European commissioner for economy, Paolo 🤡 Gentiloni, has warned.
- Historic turmoil in the oil market is proving painful for investors who just piled into a $4.3 billion energy ETF. The United States Oil Fund LP, or USO, plunged more than 10% in pre-market trading, with crude tumbling below $12 a barrel amid an unprecedented supply and demand imbalance. USO’s slide came after investors plowed $1.6 billion into the fund last week – the biggest weekly influx on record for the exchange-traded fund. Well, this was few hours before – Now – West Texas Intermediate, one of the world’s main oil benchmarks, hit its lowest price ever in trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, with futures for May delivery hitting $0 per barrel after 2 pm EST and going negative, to as low as -$34.87 per barrel as of about 2:30 pm, according to market data. The benchmark is on track to its lowest-ever close since the inception of futures trading in 1983. The previous lowest-ever close of $10.42 was recorded on March 31, 1986. [Think Middle East cashflow and collapse…]
- “Despite the panic over the Wuhan virus, it now appears that the overall U.S. death rate this winter season is at a multi-year low, no worse than 2014, 2016, and 2019, and far better than 2015, 2017, and 2018 (when we were hit with one of the worst flu seasons in years).” [DNit: This is way dumber than what it seem – With the lockdowns and the extreme care people put in their lives the numbers are lower, why people are not able do even the most simple 1+1? Can you imagine without the distancing?]
- The Walt Disney Company has said it will stop paying nearly half of its workforce this week. Disney theme parks and hotels have been shut in Europe and the US for almost five weeks due to worldwide Covid-19 lockdowns. Scrapping payments for more than 100,000 of the so-called ‘cast members’ will help the company save $500 million a month, according to the Financial Times. Disney said it will provide full healthcare benefits for staff placed on unpaid leave and urged its US employees to apply for government benefits through the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package.
- Indian businessman and founder of the now-defunct Kingfisher Airlines, Vijay Mallya, has failed to overturn a 2018 court decision to extradite him to India where he is facing fraud charges. The UK High Court on Monday rejected Mallya’s appeal seeking to reverse the extradition ruling. The tycoon’s defense had cited “multiple errors” in the 2018 decision, which revolves around a fraud case opened after Mallya’s Kingfisher Airlines went bankrupt in the early 2010. Mallya, who dealt with various business projects ranging from Formula 1 team Force India to pharmaceuticals and liquor, is accused of taking – but not repaying – sizable loans from Indian banks worth roughly $1.4 billion. The collapse of Kingfisher Airlines also triggered the fall of his other businesses. The tycoon fled to the UK back in 2016 and refused three summonses to return to India to face trial, which he calls politically motivated. A year later, he was arrested by UK police but was released on bail.
- The US government through its intelligence agencies has open an investigation to determine its creation and release into the wild of the virus, according to published reports. This is a critical point in the pandemic battle of the virus since medical professionals are believing they are battling a natural occurring virus. The Covid-19 is designed to combat the usual treatments. Immunity and vaccines have little success against this virus as it presents a multi-faceted envelope where antibodies of one facet will not aid in immunity for another facet. The outside envelope consists of an HIV, MERS and SARS facets with a new corona virus contained inside. Some researchers believe these differing facets explain the lethally for some while others do not realize they were even infected. An analogy would be spinning the wheel. If Covid-19 infects your body with MERS virus and then unleashes the corona virus that may produce one outcome for the patient, while another may get the SARS/corona virus combination that could be more deadly. The virus with a multi-faceted defense is a telltale sign of it being manufactured by splicing different pathogens into a combined payload. The odds of this contagion forming in the wild from multiple different animal species is off the charts.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his chief rival announced Monday that they have forged a deal to form an “emergency” government, ending months of political paralysis and averting what would have been a fourth consecutive election in just over a year. Netanyahu and former military chief Benny Gantz, leader of the Blue and White party, signed the agreement after weeks of negotiations for what they termed a “national emergency” government meant to steer the country through the outbreak caused by the CCP virus.
The first geomagnetic storm of 2020 (category G1) took forecasters by surprise this morning when a CME impact sparked bright auroras over Canada and some northern-tier US states. After 6 hours of G1-class storming, Earth’s magnetic field is quieting now, lowering the odds of more auroras tonight.
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.8 Icealnd
Strongest EQ in North America M3.8 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet 5.2 Solomon Islands
Deepest EQ M3.8 256 km Argentina
News Burst 21 April 2020 Bonus Img
Starry Night Sky Above Antarctica
Antarctica – One week ago, a blizzard whipped through here, bringing with it many days of strong winds and snowstorms. After the storms, a brilliant star-filled night sky appeared on April 19.
News Burst 21 April 2020 Bonus Img
NASA’s Juno space probe is orbiting the behemoth in a bid to learn more about the gas giant and its turbulent atmosphere. The craft has beamed back new, breathtaking images showing the extraordinary, churning texture – caused by elaborate atmospheric jets – in the planet’s northern mid-latitude region.
News Burst 20 April 2020 Bonus VIDEO
In a bizarre and tragic accident, a Chadian Air Force Su-25 parked at the Adji Kossei airbase fired a missile that struck an empty fuel truck, zoomed by a French C-130 Hercules transport plane and hit a house, killing 5 civilians. A surveillance camera video of the incident shows the exact moment the missile was fired, apparently accidentally, as the fighter jet was being prepared for takeoff.
News Burst 30 May 2023 – Get The News!
“Sir Francis Bacon, a key Rosicrucian leader who later became known as the Illuminati, planned for America to become the ” New Atlantis ” and the center of the New World Order some one hundred years before America became a nation.”
News Burst 29 May 2023 – Get The News!
In July of 2016, Peter Strzok opened a counterintel investigation into Trump’s camp dubbed “Crossfire Hurricane” on suspicions (based on zero evidence) that the Russians had infiltrated Trump’s circle.
News Burst 28 May 2023 – Get The News!
The James Webb Space Telescope has found a strange alien world shrouded in clouds of sand-like silicate grains.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Dark and Light
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
As we truly dont know effectiveness of social distancing and other restrictions (which could be even more deadly than supposed virus), naming it “1+1” reasoning seems to be very inaccurate.
In the normal flu situation, think and office, if someone is sick few other will get sick as well, most likely. Is the office is closed or people use masks and/or are isolated at the first sign of illness none will get sick so in that office, that year there will be only fewer cases… this is 1+1, isn’t it?
1. This is how it work in theory. I’d want to see really scientific evidence. Someone performed any experiments? Not only with laboratory regim, but in real life conditions? Not to mention improvised and unprecedenced situation lke today.
2. Staying at home is unhealthy. Staying apart of other humans also. “Protective” masks also: it makes breathing harfer and quickly become a home for various bacterias and fungus. Covid-19 (or flu) are only small parts of much bigger system.
3. As is said everywhere, most of people dont even notices they have/had an infection. This is true for Covid and flu as well. Most of Covid victims were already serious ill, what is, again, common with other popular infections. The true problem is not Covid or other infectious diseases, but unhealthy lifestyle and polluted environment. We dont need any spetial treatment against viruses or bacterias: our immune system can beat them all, if necessary. Social isolation, as well as antibiotices and other medical methods make this system weaker, so even short time effects of “protective” methods are not obvious.
Real life is not math. In real life, we need more observations, less axioms. The opposite is typical for propaganda.
Thanks for your opinion, but this is not a virus, it’s something else… 🙂
Whatever it is. That’s You who compared its spreading behaviour with flu…
Anyway, news from various parts of the world tell isolation is useless, in its best case. Sweden is an example. Whatever it is, it’s clearly not so dangerous as media tells us. I estimate it as in worst case twice worse than mentioned flu.
Lukasz Buczynski – I could not agree more! The whole thing reeks of something like bottoms and peaks (I also believe it has positive effects for those who are here to balance the light quotients) coming in – In other words – I don’t think what is going on in our “outer world ” via the idea of public mainstream belief and it’s systemic and foundational corruptions at the core – make this obviously a very confusing thing for any kind of “logic” since it is a seesaw back and forth kind of balance – being more negative at times and more positive at other tiimes yet always universally creating a powerful opportunity for those who are willing to shift their own perceptions and adapt to the moment as one that is “theirs to take” (POWER UP YOUR OWN POSITIVE DREAM/SYMBOLS/LIBRARIES etc) and help us all re-write the way we all interpret energy in general! The corona virus has crown chakra written all over it ! (IT WAS BLOCKED FOR 26 thousand years) and now we flower our own dream-reality and interpret what may very well be their downfall (seeming like the end of the world) and our upliftment being the coherence of our coming together in any way we can to make the Earth Journey and the physical embodiment the most beautiful we possibly can for all human beings (especially the sleeping – because they are so susceptible to being led around by fear… Rename – rewrite and make a piece of art! I have been enjoying making light technologies that are from colors and my own emotions that get expressed as passion and frustrations. Peace upon us ALL! (the cootie police are now wearing no clothes and have smiles on their “maskless faces)