News Burst 2 November 2022
News Burst 2 November 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 2 November 2022 – Featured News
- New classified report to Congress says only HALF of UFO sightings can be properly explained, leaving nearly 200 mysteries unsolved – as critics say investigators ‘glossed over’ unknown cases. Sources tell DailyMail.com a classified report due to be sent to Congress this week lists more than 150 cases of unexplained UFO encounters in the past year. The 22-page report was compiled by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and analyzes 366 cases. Only about half of the UFO encounters could be explained Examples include video shot by Reaper drones conducting surveillance that caught ‘orbs’ flying around then ‘suddenly bolting off’. Among the explained cases are ‘brand new surveillance by foreign adversaries,’ including Chinese spy drones attempting to gather information on the US. The ODNI source was critical of their department’s dossier, saying it glossed over the many intriguing and worrying unexplained cases. ‘They don’t want to talk about this stuff, because they really, really don’t know what the hell they are. That’s the truth,’ the source said.
- In his first public statement since the Brazilian presidential elections on Sunday, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro refused to either explicitly accept or reject the victory of his rival, former president Lula de Silva. “I will continue respecting our constitution,” Bolsonaro said on Tuesday, adding that he would “authorize” the transition of power to Lula, who narrowly won the Sunday runoff vote. However, Bolsonaro refused to call Lula, the candidate from the left-wing Workers Party, the victor in the election. He said his right-wing supporters have the right to demonstrate, but that they must be “peaceful” and not resort to what he called the “illegal methods of the left.” Following announcement of Lula’s victory on Sunday and massive celebrations in Brazil’s major cities, Bolsonaro supporters reportedly began blockading streets using trucks.
- A video clip of Malcolm Roberts, a senator from Australia, talking about the COVID-19 pandemic is circulating on social media with text that appears to announce a big legal move. “Nuremberg 2.0 crimes against humanity trial starts Jan 2023,” the Oct. 23 Instagram post says. “It’s become clear that people in this country and globally have been steamrolled,” Roberts says in the clip. “It is also clear that it has been coordinated globally. It is also clear that it has been integrated not just over six months, not just over 2.5 years, but it has been planned over decades. The changes to legislation in this country were done so that they could control doctors and people.” Roberts also says “the people that are guilty” will be held accountable. This post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed.
- Elon Musk dissolved Twitter’s board and became the sole director of the company. A filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission today revealed that Musk has dismissed the firm’s board and assumed the role of director. “On October 27, 2022, and as a result of the consummation of the Merger, Mr. Musk became the sole director of Twitter. In accordance with the terms of the Merger Agreement, effective as of the effective time of the Merger, the following persons, who were directors of Twitter prior to the effective time of the Merger, are no longer directors of Twitter: Bret Taylor, Parag Agrawal, Omid Kordestani, David Rosenblatt, Martha Lane Fox, Patrick Pichette, Egon Durban, Fei-Fei Li and Mimi Alemayehou.” Musk clarified the situation by adding that he became the sole director of Twitter only on a temporary basis. It should be assumed that the new owner will form a board of directors, which will include people who, in his opinion, will be more suitable to represent the interests of the company and take care of its development.
- An explosive article was published a few days ago by the British Medical Journal but was not prominent in the media because it throws a real bomb: the Food and Drug Administration, the drug regulator in the USA, has not made public any information for over a year. data on serious adverse reactions following anti-Covid vaccinations. The FDA has been criticised for taking more than a year to follow up a potential increase in serious adverse events in elderly people receiving Pfizer’s covid-19 vaccine, Maryanne Demasi reports.
- Oklahoma US Army base Fort Sill, housing a Field Artillery School where soldiers train to use weapons like the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS), found a controversial way of celebrating Halloween this year. Oklahoma-based Fort Sill, where soldiers train at its US Army Field Artillery School to fire weapons like the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS), celebrated Halloween this year by launching candy at kids from a weapons system currently used by Kiev to kill civilians in Ukraine. The HIMARS was loaded with treats, after which the candy was blasted at youngsters dressed in costumes. A video of the event was uploaded to the official Twitter account of the Army base. It added that the “blast” was carried out by the 1-78 Field Artillery Battalion. “How else would you expect us to give children candy on Halloween?” quipped the post. “FIRE MISSION!!!”
- Everyone in Briton will need to pay more in tax in the coming years to fix a hole in public finances, a source in the finance ministry said, following a meeting between Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and finance minister Jeremy Hunt. British manufacturing last month suffered its biggest contraction since the depths of the first COVID-19 lockdown in May 2020, with optimism draining fast, a survey showed.
- Charging an electric car in Italy will cost 161% more than a year ago due to higher electricity costs, consumer portal Facile.it reported last week. “Due to rising energy prices, in some cases, refueling an electric car is more expensive than a traditional one. And if you are recharging not at home but at a public rapid station, the prices would be even higher,” the report stated. Experts have calculated that the previous cost of charging an electric car in the country was 50-70% lower than for refueling gasoline or diesel models. Now, a full battery of a ‘green car’ can cost more than a full tank of petrol.
- A video is circulating online claiming to show a Euronews report about a Russian art auction amid the Ukraine war. In the 67-second video, it is claimed that “a unique auction of Russian art” will take place in Germany to support Kyiv. The clip alleges that Auction house Bolland & Marotz is inviting art collectors to donate paintings by Russian artists or manuscripts from Russian composers. It claims that the works will then be “publicly destroyed” and the proceeds supposedly donated to Ukraine’s military. One version of the fake video on Telegram has been watched more than 530,000 times. Euronews has confirmed that the video is “fake” and has been digitally altered to use Euronews font, graphics, and insignia, without permission. No such video can be found on the Euronews website or social media channels.
- Movie theater chain Cineworld announced a bankruptcy settlement with its landlords and lenders, clearing the way for the company to borrow an additional $150 million and make a $1 billion debt repayment.
- Ex-Democratic nominee wants the former president to pay her legal fees over ‘Russiagate’ lawsuit. Hillary Clinton filed court papers on Monday in a bid to compel Donald Trump to pay her more than $1 million. According to the motion, she is demanding compensation for money spent fighting a lawsuit that alleged she had engaged in a conspiracy to undermine Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign by claiming he colluded with Russia. In March, Trump filed a lawsuit alleging that Clinton, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), US National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, and a number of other people had entered a malicious conspiracy to accuse his campaign of colluding with Russia in an effort to harm his electoral chances.
- [Asteroid Of The Month] A giant asteroid could potentially cross paths with Earth, a group of American scientists have warned, adding that the one they recently discovered is the biggest detected in over eight years. Named 2022 AP7, the celestial body is 1.5 kilometers (0.9 miles) wide, the team revealed, adding that its potential impact would be felt across multiple continents. “So far, we have found two large near-Earth asteroids that are about one kilometer across, a size that we call ‘planet killers’,” Scott Sheppard, an astronomer at the Earth and Planets Laboratory of the Carnegie Institution for Science and the leading author of a paper describing the discovery, said in a press release. But only 2022 AP7 has an orbit that makes it potentially dangerous for Earth, according to the scientists. The ‘planet killer’ asteroid was hiding somewhere between Earth and Venus, making it difficult to detect. Astronomers have to look in the Sun’s direction to study this area, and state-of-the-art orbital telescopes like James Webb or Hubble cannot be used in such studies since the Sun’s glare would burn their sensitive optics.
- The US government worked hand in glove with social media platforms to censor online “misinformation” – such as the factually true Hunter Biden laptop story – The Intercept revealed on Monday, citing internal Department of Homeland Security documents obtained through leaks and public records requests. “Behind closed doors, and through pressure on private platforms, the US government has used its power to try to shape online discourse,” Lee Fang and Ken Klippenstein write in Monday’s report. One of their major revelations is that tech companies – including Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Discord, Wikipedia, Microsoft and LinkedIn – met with the FBI and other government agencies every month, before and since the 2020 election. Facebook even set up a special portal for “takedowns” that requires a law enforcement email to access.
News Burst 2 November 2022 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 2 November 2022 – Bonus IMG
They can say that UFOs with “beyond military capabilities” deactivating nukes and posing for photos are just secret human crafts but they can’t make it make sense. Galactic Federation are allowing themselves to be seen gradually to avoid fear and will never allow UFO false flags. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 2 November 2022 – Bonus Video
Truckers and farmers are taking over Brazil. They ask the military leaders to arrest Lula: “We will not allow a corrupt criminal to rule us!” Truck drivers who support Brazil’s outgoing President Jair Bolsonaro blocked roads in 20 states on Monday as Bolsonaro himself remained silent on losing the election. The fallout from the election is threatening to drag into a second day after leftist former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva declared victory. Official results showed Lula’s margin of victory was narrow in percentage terms, at 50.9% to 49.1%. But with almost 120 million valid votes cast, that also equates to a winning margin of just over 2 million votes. Lula said “the only winner is the Brazilian people” at his victory speech. He is set to be inaugurated on January 1.
News Burst 2 November 2022 – Bonus Video
Sacramento, California, 30 October 2022
News Burst 2 November 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
Beyond The Ice Wall
The photographs were taken in 1912 in Antartica by Captain Robert Scott and his crew. However, the photos were classified as soon as they returned to their base and reported the results. Scott and his crew were then reported missing. Since then, it has been a restricted area, with only a few governments around the world allowed to conduct limited research.
News Burst 7 February 2023News Burst 7 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 7 February 2023 - Featured News A massive 7.4-magnitude earthquake hit Kahramanmaras Province, central Turkey, at 01:17 GMT on...
News Burst 6 February 2023News Burst 6 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 6 February 2023 - Featured News A life-threatening cold spell began to ease its grip on the northeastern United States, but...
News Burst 5 February 2023News Burst 5 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 5 February 2023 - Featured News A second Chinese spy balloon was reportedly flying over Latin America, according to the...
News Burst 4 February 2023News Burst 4 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 February 2023 - Featured News Hunter Biden admits the laptop is his through his attorney, Abbe Lowell. QUICK! Someone needs...
News Burst 3 February 2023 News Burst 3 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 3 February 2023 - Featured News Several of Türkiye’s NATO allies are engaged in hostile activities against Ankara, the...
News Burst 2 February 2023News Burst 2 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 February 2023 - Featured News Within days of the US and Germany approving heavy main battle tanks for Ukraine, including...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Can't Be Done
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 15% 15%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation