News Burst 2 February 2022
News Burst 2 February 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 2 February 2022 – Featured News
- NASA announced on Monday that Joe Biden’s administration has committed to extending the International Space Station’s (ISS) operations until 2030, as it continues planning for the transition to the future of space exploration. NASA is currently working with the private sector to “develop safe, reliable and cost-effective destinations in space,” which will replace the ISS, according to Phil McAlister, the director of commercial space. Although NASA has previously said that it is working on plans for scheduled deorbiting and in any event where something goes wrong, as the ISS approaches the end of its lifespan.
- George Soros called for the replacement of Chinese President Xi Jinping on Monday, comparing the upcoming 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics to the 1936 Olympics in Nazi Germany. In a speech delivered at the conservative Hoover Institution, Soros called China the “world’s most powerful authoritarian state” and “the greatest threat that open societies face today.” Soros claimed that China, “like Germany in 1936,” will “attempt to use the spectacle” of the upcoming Beijing Olympic Games “to score a propaganda victory for its system of strict controls.”
- A lightning flash that occurred in April 2020 has been confirmed as the world’s greatest in length, beating the record of 440.6 miles (709 km) set in 2018. The bolt extended across the US states of Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. The record-breaking bolt, measuring 477.2 miles (768 km) was confirmed by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) after a long process of checking and validating satellite data. Randall Cerveny of Arizona State University told New Scientist that the phenomenon is known as a “megaflash” because of its size, and that it moved from cloud to cloud rather than directing itself towards the earth. The WMO also identified another lightning bolt over Uruguay and northern Argentina which lasted for 17.3 seconds – the longest duration ever recorded. The strike also took place in 2020 and beat the old record time of 16.7 seconds. Both the record-setting bolts occurred at thunderstorm hotspots in the Great Plains of the US and the Río de la Plata basin in South America.
- The African Union and Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) have condemned what they called an “attempted coup” in the capital city of Bissau on Tuesday. Earlier on Tuesday, gunfire was heard near the Government Palace in Bissau, where President Umaro Sissoco Embalo and Prime Minister Nuno Gomes Nabiam were holding an extraordinary meeting of the Council of Ministers.
- A British Airways (BA) flight from Aberdeen, Scotland was about to touch down at London’s Heathrow Airport on Monday afternoon, but the aircraft’s tail hit the runway as the pilot struggled to land in high winds of up to 90mph (145kph) brought by Storm Corrie.
- To enhance and add another layer to the cinematic experience, the Gothenburg Film Festival, one of Scandinavia’s largest, has added 20 minutes of mass hypnosis ahead of the movies. As a preface to “Land of Dreams” by Iranian-US director Shirin Neshat – quite fittingly, about catching dreams – a session with hypnotist Fredrik Praesto was held, during which the public was asked to close their eyes and hold hands as if they were magnets. Followed by a countdown, the film began. A similar countdown was in place as the credits started rolling, to break the spell of hypnosis. Jonas Holmberg, the artistic director of the Gothenburg Film Festival, described this effort of “hypnotic cinema” as a way of “challenging the common ideas about how to watch a film”.
- “We have 52,000 unidentified bodies across the country, but we don’t know if there are more,” said Cruz Bernal, 52, leader of Sabuesos Guerreras (which translates as “warrior bloodhounds”), a civil association in Sinaloa state that is one of over 70 groups that make up the Movement for Disappeared in Mexico, or MNDM, an organization that recently published a report called “The Forensic Crisis in Mexico.” “We live searching the mountains and rivers without knowing that, perhaps, many of them are in a common grave,” Cruz Bernal said of the missing.
- Israel has asked Amnesty International to withdraw an upcoming report by the group, accusing the UK branch of the organisation of “being corrupted by racism and xenophobia”. In labelling Israel as an “apartheid state”, Amnesty would be following in the footsteps of other groups such as Human Rights Watch (HRW) and the Israeli NGO B’Tselem.
- The Church of Sweden has penned an open letter to the government, taking a stance on the issue of prospective mining in Kallak, Norrbotten County in the northernmost part of the country. In the letter signed by Luleå Bishop Åsa Nyström together with Archbishop Antje Jackelén, the Kallak mine is called “spiritually unsustainable”, despite northern Sweden already being rich in mining pits. “Who will pay the price for what the government calls the green transition?”, the signatories write in their letter.
- A New York county district attorney has decided not to criminally charge former state governor Andrew Cuomo for sexual misconduct due to a lack of evidence in a case brought against him by a woman, a statement from the prosecutor’s office said. “After a thorough review of the available evidence and applicable law, the Oswego County District Attorney’s office has concluded that there is not a sufficient legal basis to bring criminal charges against former Governor Andrew Cuomo based on allegations made by Virginia Limmiatis”, said the statement on Monday.
- In an open letter posted to Spotify’s website, the chief executive for Spotify, Daniel Ek, said Spotify would add a “content advisory” notice to any podcast episode that includes a discussion about COVID-19. “We will also begin testing ways to highlight our Platform Rules in our creator and publisher tools to raise awareness around what’s acceptable and help creators understand their accountability for the content they post on our platform,” said Ek.
- Mexico’s president announced Monday he has come down with Covid-19 a second time. President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador received the AstraZeneca shot against COVID-19 on April 20 2021, urging trust in vaccines after several countries limited the use of AstraZeneca due to suspected links to rare blood clots.
- Last week, it was reported that Andrew would order Royal police to retrieve his stray golf balls while he practised his swing in the gardens of Buckingham Palace. Resurfaced reports from a palace insider claimed members of the elite Royal police squad, who were supposed to be guarding the Duke of York, were ordered to act as ball boys for Andrew while he practised his stroke in the Buckingham Palace garden. An on-duty officer would be told to stand around 100 yards away and then run around retrieving golf boys after the prince struck them.
- On Tuesday Zelensky signed a decree to increase the total size of the armed forces by 100,000 troops, and ordered a pay increase across the ranks over the next three years. Ironically he still sought to calm fears of a Russian military invasion, saying the decision is “not because we will soon have a war… but so that soon and in the future there will be peace in Ukraine.”
- Evidence suggests that Fauci actively shaped a highly influential academic paper first published on Feb. 16, 2020, before later being printed in the prominent science journal Nature which excluded such a possibility. The article, titled “The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2,” was co-authored by five virologists, four of whom joined Fauci in a Feb. 1, 2020, teleconference. During a phone call, at least three authors of the paper said they were 60 to 80 percent sure that the CCP virus had originated from a laboratory, something that they also reiterated in emails following the call. At the time, public reports also emerged of a potential link between the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China and the CCP virus outbreak, yet these reports were dismissed by Fauci and other medical professionals as conspiracy theories. In an interview with EpochTV’s “Crossroads” program, Jeff Carlson and Hans Mahncke, hosts of “Truth Over News,” said that the latest evidence suggests that Fauci was well aware that the CCP virus had likely leaked from a laboratory in China, but actively pushed an alternate narrative.
- Maria Tri Hartanti, 46, a housewife from Lampung, Indonesia, has lost a lot of money since becoming an investment-linked insurance policyholder in 2011, otherwise known as a unit link holder. Agents from two insurance companies offered her a retirement savings plan and education insurance, promising high returns after five to ten years. She found out in 2020 that both of her accounts had lost 60 to 65 percent of their initial values to Rp 32.6 million (US$2,270) and Rp 9.6 million, just as she wanted to cash out.
- The New York Times announced Monday it had bought Wordle, a phenomenon played by millions just four months after the game burst onto the internet, for an “undisclosed price in the low seven figures.” Created by engineer Josh Wardle, the game consists of guessing one five-letter word per day in just six tries. According to The New York Times, the game, which was launched in October, had only 90 players in early November. By early January, there were more than 300,000 – and now millions play it daily.
News Burst 2 February 2022 – Bonus IMG
Galaxy Ngc 1705
The Hubble Space Telescope has managed to take an updated photo of the dwarf Galaxy Ngc 1705, located some 17 million light-years away from Earth in the constellation Pictor. What was notable about the photo is that NGC 1705 went through a “starburst” phase recently (at least from the Earth’s perspective). This means that the dwarf galaxy was undergoing the process of unusually rapid star formation, the Space.com online media outlet explained.
News Burst 2 February 2022 – Bonus Video
Canadian’s destroy quarantine camp. Allegedly 1hr outside of Ottawa.
News Burst 2 February 2022 – Bonus Video
Jaguars Are Excellent Swimmers
News Burst 2 February 2022 – Bonus Video
News Burst 2 February 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 29 March 2022News Burst 29 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 March 2022 - Featured News “The first thing you notice as you walk through the corridors of the Azov battalion's base in...
News Burst 28 March 2022 News Burst 28 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 March 2022 - Featured News Elon Musk is giving "serious thought" to building a new social media platform, the billionaire said...
News Burst 27 March 2022News Burst 27 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 March 2022 - Featured News US-based mineral exploration company KoBold Metals said on Thursday it is ready to start drilling in...
News Burst 26 March 2022News Burst 26 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 March 2022 - Featured News Replacing Russian natural gas on the European market is “not practically possible,” Qatari Energy...
News Burst 25 March 2022News Burst 25 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 March 2022 - Featured News TikTok, a popular short video app owned by China-based ByteDance, has been spreading disinformation,...
News Burst 24 March 2022News Burst 24 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 March 2022 - Featured News The Ukrainian government is refusing to allow transgender women to leave the country along with the...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 77% 77%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation