News Burst 2 February 2021
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Featured News
- While acidic lakes are probably not the most hospitable type of environment out there, a new study suggests that they may have harbored life in Earth’s ancient past. According to Inside Science, a team of researchers led by Andrea Agangi from Akita University, Japan suggested that early lifeforms managed to adapt to survive in such lakes shortly after emerging from the sea. The scientists arrived at this conclusion after performing a geochemical analysis of sedimentary rocks about 3 billion years old that were found in the Witwatersrand Basin in South Africa. While Agangi’s team focused their attention on the Dominion Group, a formation of rocks that was assembled in the Mesoarchean Era and which consists primarily of volcanic rocks, peculiar beds of sedimentary rocks known locally as Wonderstone caught their eye.
- Myanmar’s military seized power on Monday (Feb 1) in a coup against the democratically elected government of Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi, who was detained along with other leaders of her National League for Democracy (NLD) party in early morning raids. The army said it had carried out the detentions in response to “election fraud”, handing power to military chief Min Aung Hlaing and imposing a state of emergency for one year, according to a statement on a military-owned television station. The NLD led by Suu Kyi, a former political prisoner and figurehead of Myanmar’s long struggle against dictatorship, won 83 per cent of available seats in the Nov 8 election seen as a referendum on her fledgeling democratic government. Sun Kyi late husband Michael Aris was close advisor to Isabel Maxwell at her firm Magellan. Isabel is the older sister of Ghislaine & daughter of Mossad spy Robert.
- Japan Airlines said Monday it forecasts a larger-than-expected annual net loss of nearly $2.9 billion, as the aviation industry continues to struggle from the fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Russia’s next orbital space station may be deployed at an orbit that will allow it to keep an eye on the entire surface of the Earth, and the Arctic region in particular. That’s according to an Energia Rocket and Space Corporation document submitted to the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Space Council. According to the company, two orbital inclinations – 72 and 98 degrees, have been proposed for the new station, with the latter suggested for the first time ever. A 72 degree inclination would allow the station to observe the Earth’s surface at latitudes up to 80 degrees, giving a clear view of most of the planet’s surface, including the outer ring of the Arctic Circle and the prospective Northern Sea Route transport artery. An orbital inclination of 98 degrees would enable for the entirety of the Earth to be monitored by the station.
- Project Veritas released two new videos Sunday of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and other Facebook executives admitting to using their power to censor political speech while encouraging partisan objectives. Each video contains nearly an hour of footage that was made available to Project Veritas through a Facebook insider that is working with Veritas to expose the big tech company.
- Easy Healthcare Corp., the owner of fertility app Premom, is being sued by an app user, over claims the company shared personal data with third-party data collection firms in China—without user consent.
- Evan Rachel Wood has alleged that Marilyn Manson groomed and “horrifically abused” her for years, writing on Instagram and in a statement to Vanity Fair. The actor, who was briefly engaged to Manson in 2010, has previously spoken about surviving domestic abuse but declined to name the alleged perpetrator. “The name of my abuser is Brian Warner, also known to the world as Marilyn Manson,” Wood wrote. “He started grooming me when I was a teenager and horrifically abused me for years. I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission. I am done living in fear of retaliation, slander, or blackmail. I am here to expose this dangerous man and call out the many industries that have enabled him, before he ruins any more lives. I stand with the many victims who will no longer be silent.”
- Elon Musk has claimed that one of his startup companies has a testing facility where a very happy lab monkey with a brain chip implant can play video games. Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk made the claim during a livestream for fans on the invitation-only conference app Clubhouse on Sunday evening, during which he spoke about his neurotechnology company Neuralink. “We have a monkey with a wireless implant in their skull with tiny wires who can play video games with his mind,” Musk claimed, adding, “You can’t see where the implant is and he’s a happy monkey.”
- In a provocative interview, Lidia Falcón O’Neill accuses the trans lobby of being as dictatorial as long-term Spanish despot General Franco, and the left of supporting a dystopian war to ‘eradicate’ women. Lidia was tortured in the 1970s for her feminist and left-wing views by Franco’s goons. A practising lawyer, Lidia has published more than 40 books and spent 60 years representing victims of sexual violence. She is now 85 years old and president of the Feminist Party of Spain (PFE). Her party is vocally opposed to proposed new gender laws in Spain, and the PFE has been booted out of a mish-mash coalition of leftist parties as a result. The bill proposed to abolish the words “man” and “woman” and to replace the terms “father” and “mother” with “pregnant parent” and “non-pregnant parent.” Lidia is also personally being investigated by the Barcelona prosecutor’s office for a ‘hate crime’ – basically for daring to hold a view counter to the emerging transgender orthodoxy and opposing changes that could offer simplified gender changes and medical treatment for children who identify as transgender.
- “The current business model of the car industry is going to collapse,” said Toyota CEO Akio Toyoda. “The more EVs we build, the worse carbon dioxide gets… When politicians are out there saying, ‘Let’s get rid of all cars using gasoline,’ do they understand this?” Toyoda’s comment express disdain for the failure to count the cost of what politicians are proposing. More EVs will demand more electricity and there isn’t enough electricity to electrify all the cars [Unless They Ask Nikola Tesla How To Solve The Problem].
- The Isle of Man has exited lockdown, opened schools, and allowed locals back into the pubs. The island has scrapped all coronavirus measures and requirements to wear face masks as its “circuit breaker” restrictions lifted today. The population of more than 80,000 launched a return to a near-ordinary life on Monday as the island’s leader declared “elimination” of Covid-19.
Professional SportsIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Bonus IMG
A sea of people filled the streets of Jerusalem as thousands of Orthodox Jews attended two separate funerals for local rabbis despite the Covid-19 lockdown. The authorities said the mass gatherings could lead to more deaths.
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Bonus IMG
1/23/21 – An eyewitness heading south on the 101 Freeway took 3 consecutive photos of a disc “flying in the same direction she was heading with a group of lights trailing behind it.”
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Multiple Reports in Denver, CO 1/30/21
Pleiadian Fleet Neioh – WITNESS: I observed 3 large white objects traveling at a high rate of speed. They maintained their formation and had long tails. The best description is that they looked like cloud tear-drops.
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Vienna Police, helmets off, join the lockdown protestors march. The globalists plan is crumbling. Change of plan for the European masons?
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 26 April 2020 News Burst 26 April 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 26 April 2020 A California-based startup that's seen recent success as a popular electric scooter rental service in cities across the nation appears...
News Burst 24-25 April News Burst 24-25 April. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 24-25 April China has decided to donate additional $30 million in cash to WHO to support its global fight against #COVID19, in particular strengthening...
News Burst 23 April 2020News Burst 23 April 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 23 April 2020 A group of over 100 MPs and Peers have called on the UK government to prepare some form of recovery Universal Basic Income (UBI) to...
News Burst 22 April 2020 News Burst 22 April 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 22 April 2020 Over the past decade, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has become the World Health Organization’s second largest donor. They may...
News Burst 21 April 2020News Burst 21 April 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 21 April 2020 Jeffrey Epstein's photographer friend Peter Beard's remains found on Long Island after missing for weeks. Beard reportedly had a stash of...
News Burst 20 April 2020 News Burst 20 April 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 20 April 2020 NASA has set May 27 for SpaceX's Crew Dragon capsule to launch astronauts from Florida, the first such launch from U.S. soil since the...
Samia Suluhu Hassan was sworn in as Tanzania’s president on Friday, making her the first female to become the head of state in the country, following death of the nation’s former ruler John Magufuli. Hassan, the 61-year-old Muslim politician who had served as vice president under Magufuli, announced a 21-day period for mourning Magufuli’s death and a public holiday on 25 March, when he will be buried.
The ISS discharged a 2.9-ton pallet of used batteries last Thursday, the most massive object it has ever ejected. The pallet is made of nickel-hydrogen batteries and will orbit the Earth for the next two to four years “before burning up harmlessly in the atmosphere,” according to NASA.
The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment is establishing this website to provide the public with information on chemicals, products and locations often associated with Proposition 65 warnings. These warnings inform Californians about their exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 52% 52%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation