News Burst 2 February 2021
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Featured News
- While acidic lakes are probably not the most hospitable type of environment out there, a new study suggests that they may have harbored life in Earth’s ancient past. According to Inside Science, a team of researchers led by Andrea Agangi from Akita University, Japan suggested that early lifeforms managed to adapt to survive in such lakes shortly after emerging from the sea. The scientists arrived at this conclusion after performing a geochemical analysis of sedimentary rocks about 3 billion years old that were found in the Witwatersrand Basin in South Africa. While Agangi’s team focused their attention on the Dominion Group, a formation of rocks that was assembled in the Mesoarchean Era and which consists primarily of volcanic rocks, peculiar beds of sedimentary rocks known locally as Wonderstone caught their eye.
- Myanmar’s military seized power on Monday (Feb 1) in a coup against the democratically elected government of Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi, who was detained along with other leaders of her National League for Democracy (NLD) party in early morning raids. The army said it had carried out the detentions in response to “election fraud”, handing power to military chief Min Aung Hlaing and imposing a state of emergency for one year, according to a statement on a military-owned television station. The NLD led by Suu Kyi, a former political prisoner and figurehead of Myanmar’s long struggle against dictatorship, won 83 per cent of available seats in the Nov 8 election seen as a referendum on her fledgeling democratic government. Sun Kyi late husband Michael Aris was close advisor to Isabel Maxwell at her firm Magellan. Isabel is the older sister of Ghislaine & daughter of Mossad spy Robert.
- Japan Airlines said Monday it forecasts a larger-than-expected annual net loss of nearly $2.9 billion, as the aviation industry continues to struggle from the fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Russia’s next orbital space station may be deployed at an orbit that will allow it to keep an eye on the entire surface of the Earth, and the Arctic region in particular. That’s according to an Energia Rocket and Space Corporation document submitted to the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Space Council. According to the company, two orbital inclinations – 72 and 98 degrees, have been proposed for the new station, with the latter suggested for the first time ever. A 72 degree inclination would allow the station to observe the Earth’s surface at latitudes up to 80 degrees, giving a clear view of most of the planet’s surface, including the outer ring of the Arctic Circle and the prospective Northern Sea Route transport artery. An orbital inclination of 98 degrees would enable for the entirety of the Earth to be monitored by the station.
- Project Veritas released two new videos Sunday of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and other Facebook executives admitting to using their power to censor political speech while encouraging partisan objectives. Each video contains nearly an hour of footage that was made available to Project Veritas through a Facebook insider that is working with Veritas to expose the big tech company.
- Easy Healthcare Corp., the owner of fertility app Premom, is being sued by an app user, over claims the company shared personal data with third-party data collection firms in China—without user consent.
- Evan Rachel Wood has alleged that Marilyn Manson groomed and “horrifically abused” her for years, writing on Instagram and in a statement to Vanity Fair. The actor, who was briefly engaged to Manson in 2010, has previously spoken about surviving domestic abuse but declined to name the alleged perpetrator. “The name of my abuser is Brian Warner, also known to the world as Marilyn Manson,” Wood wrote. “He started grooming me when I was a teenager and horrifically abused me for years. I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission. I am done living in fear of retaliation, slander, or blackmail. I am here to expose this dangerous man and call out the many industries that have enabled him, before he ruins any more lives. I stand with the many victims who will no longer be silent.”
- Elon Musk has claimed that one of his startup companies has a testing facility where a very happy lab monkey with a brain chip implant can play video games. Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk made the claim during a livestream for fans on the invitation-only conference app Clubhouse on Sunday evening, during which he spoke about his neurotechnology company Neuralink. “We have a monkey with a wireless implant in their skull with tiny wires who can play video games with his mind,” Musk claimed, adding, “You can’t see where the implant is and he’s a happy monkey.”
- In a provocative interview, Lidia Falcón O’Neill accuses the trans lobby of being as dictatorial as long-term Spanish despot General Franco, and the left of supporting a dystopian war to ‘eradicate’ women. Lidia was tortured in the 1970s for her feminist and left-wing views by Franco’s goons. A practising lawyer, Lidia has published more than 40 books and spent 60 years representing victims of sexual violence. She is now 85 years old and president of the Feminist Party of Spain (PFE). Her party is vocally opposed to proposed new gender laws in Spain, and the PFE has been booted out of a mish-mash coalition of leftist parties as a result. The bill proposed to abolish the words “man” and “woman” and to replace the terms “father” and “mother” with “pregnant parent” and “non-pregnant parent.” Lidia is also personally being investigated by the Barcelona prosecutor’s office for a ‘hate crime’ – basically for daring to hold a view counter to the emerging transgender orthodoxy and opposing changes that could offer simplified gender changes and medical treatment for children who identify as transgender.
- “The current business model of the car industry is going to collapse,” said Toyota CEO Akio Toyoda. “The more EVs we build, the worse carbon dioxide gets… When politicians are out there saying, ‘Let’s get rid of all cars using gasoline,’ do they understand this?” Toyoda’s comment express disdain for the failure to count the cost of what politicians are proposing. More EVs will demand more electricity and there isn’t enough electricity to electrify all the cars [Unless They Ask Nikola Tesla How To Solve The Problem].
- The Isle of Man has exited lockdown, opened schools, and allowed locals back into the pubs. The island has scrapped all coronavirus measures and requirements to wear face masks as its “circuit breaker” restrictions lifted today. The population of more than 80,000 launched a return to a near-ordinary life on Monday as the island’s leader declared “elimination” of Covid-19.
Lets get really organizedIlluminati Card Gameg
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Bonus IMG
A sea of people filled the streets of Jerusalem as thousands of Orthodox Jews attended two separate funerals for local rabbis despite the Covid-19 lockdown. The authorities said the mass gatherings could lead to more deaths.
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Bonus IMG
1/23/21 – An eyewitness heading south on the 101 Freeway took 3 consecutive photos of a disc “flying in the same direction she was heading with a group of lights trailing behind it.”
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Multiple Reports in Denver, CO 1/30/21
Pleiadian Fleet Neioh – WITNESS: I observed 3 large white objects traveling at a high rate of speed. They maintained their formation and had long tails. The best description is that they looked like cloud tear-drops.
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Vienna Police, helmets off, join the lockdown protestors march. The globalists plan is crumbling. Change of plan for the European masons?
News Burst 2 February 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 22 July 2021News Burst 22 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 July 2021 - Featured News Morocco has denied accusations of involvement in spying on foreign officials using controversial Pegasus...
News Burst 21 July 2021 News Burst 21 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 July 2021 - Featured News A consortium of investors led by the Soros Economic Development Fund (SEDF) and the Bill & Melinda...
News Burst 20 July 2021 News Burst 20 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 July 2021 - Featured News Disgraced late financier Jeffrey Epstein welcomed Bill Gates into his Manhattan house at least three...
News Burst 19 July 2021News Burst 19 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 July 2021 - Featured News Manhattan’s elite kept schtum earlier this month when a team of BBC filmmakers working on “The Fall Of...
News Burst 18 July 2021News Burst 18 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 18 July 2021 - Featured News Primate cloning has already been disclosed. Human cloning was mainstream news a few decades ago and then...
News Burst 17 July 2021News Burst 17 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 17 July 2021 - Featured News Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has warned of a risk of unrest in Afghanistan spilling over to...
Mysterious ‘hollow island’ spotted by Google Maps. It’s quite dark and some users suspect it may have been censored as it doesn’t look like an ordinary Google Maps island.
A mysterious repeating fast radio burst has been discovered as the cause of a set of cosmic explosions. Called FRB 121102, the largest set of fast radio bursts, or FRBs events, registered so far, was detected by researchers during testing of China’s Five-hundred-meter Aperture Spherical radio Telescope, or FAST, as it was being commissioned.
While they are thought to be everywhere, axions are predicted to be virtually ghost-like, having only tiny interactions with anything else in the universe.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 52% 52%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation