News Burst 2 April 2022
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 2 April 2022 – Featured News
- NASA has thanked its Russian counterpart, Roscosmos, for safely returning American astronaut Mark Vande Hei to Earth from the International Space Station on schedule. Vande Hei returned to earth with his fellow ISS passengers, Pyotr Dubrov and Anton Shkaplerov of Russia, on Wednesday, arriving in a Soyuz capsule right on schedule. The trio were flown back to the Russian launch facilities at Baikonur, Kazakhstan, and Vande Hei will return home to Houston from there.
- The international community should provide a “fair, objective and professional” assessment of Russia’s allegations regarding alleged US military laboratories in Ukraine, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said. In March, Russia shared evidence obtained from laboratories across Ukraine that apparently confirms that Pentagon-funded labs were working on “biological weapons components,” and may have been connected to suspicious outbreaks of dirofilariasis, tuberculosis, and avian flu over the past several years. Speaking at a regular press briefing on Friday, Zhao said the US has still not come up with a “constructive response” to Russia’s statements, and called on the international community to give serious consideration to Moscow’s claims.
- Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban says there are countries which will not be able to substitute Russian gas with the more expensive American alternative. Speaking to local radio station Kossuth on Friday, the Hungarian PM said Russian gas is his country’s only option, as Hungary is landlocked and won’t be able to receive liquified gas from the US. Orban reiterated that Hungary condemns Russia’s attack against Ukraine, and that he understands the efforts of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, as his country is in trouble and he is looking out for Ukrainian interests, but stated that Hungary “can’t help the Ukrainian people by destroying itself.”
- The parliament of Latvia has adopted a law banning the display of the letters ‘Z’ and ‘V’ in public, saying the symbols used by Russian troops in Ukraine stand for glorifying aggression and war crimes. The former Soviet republic, now an EU and NATO member, acted after the government in Kiev called for the censorship of the symbols. Latvia officially bans symbols glorifying Nazi or Communist regimes, except when used for “educational, scientific or artistic purposes.” That has not stopped annual marches honoring Latvian members of the Waffen-SS. Around 200 people gathered in Riga on March 16 to honor Hitler’s collaborators, after a two-year hiatus due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- British sanctions on Russian media, including RT, interfere with the right of journalists to work where they please, Stephane Dujarric, the spokesman for UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres, told journalists on Thursday. “As a matter of principle, we very much do believe in the right of journalists to do their work everywhere,” Dujarric told reporters. Hours earlier, UK Foreign Secretary Liz Truss announced a new tranche of sanctions targeting state-sponsored ANO TV-Novosti, which runs RT, and Rossiya Segodnya, which operates Sputnik News.
- The Russian military has presented documents showing Ukraine’s interest in using drones to deliver weaponized pathogens developed in US-funded biolabs. Names of US officials involved in the biolabs projects, and the role the current US president’s son played in the program, were also made public during the special briefing on Thursday. One of the key pieces of evidence was a letter from the Ukrainian company Motor Sich to the Turkish drone manufacturer Baykar Makina – makers of the Bayraktar TB2 and Akinci UAVs – dated December 15, 2021. The Ukrainians specifically asked if the drones could carry 20 liters of aerosolized payload to a range of 300 kilometers – putting them in range of a dozen major Russian cities and almost all of Belarus.
- Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov, commander of the Russian Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection Forces, also referenced a US patent (No. 8,967,029) for a mechanism to deploy aerosolized pathogens from a drone. The US response to a 2018 Russian inquiry about this patent did not deny its existence, but claimed that it technically did not violate Washington’s obligations under the treaties banning chemical and biological weapons, he pointed out. Kirillov showed signed contracts between US government agencies – Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), the Pentagon, the Department of State – and the Ukrainian Ministry of Health, as well as the specific facilities inside Ukraine. The Pentagon spent more than $30 million for biological research at just one Ukrainian facility, the Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health, according to the Russian military.
- Does the payment switch violate Western sanctions? No. Russian gas exports are not subject to sanctions, neither is the ruble, nor a number of Russian banks, including Gazprombank (with the exception of the UK where the bank is sanctioned). Gazprom does not violate the essential terms of its existing contracts with the newly established procedure, but at the same time complies with Putin’s decision on the transfer of payments for gas in rubles.
- British Defense Minister Ben Wallace said on Thursday that the UK and “a number of [other] countries” are sending more arms to Ukraine in a bid to hold back the Russian military. Wallace said that Britain’s latest cache of weapons would include longer-range artillery, ammunition, and anti-air missiles. The UK has already donated more than 4,000 NLAW anti-tank weapons to Ukraine, at a cost of £20,000 ($26,300) per disposable unit.
- While Ambassador Tom Nides argued that Joe Biden is doing “whatever he can to make sure that Iran does not have a nuclear weapon” using “a diplomatic channel,” he appeared to give tacit approval for Israeli military action against the Islamic Republic even with an agreement in place to restrain its atomic program. Speaking to Israel’s Channel 12, on Thursday, Nides outlined that the United States does not expect Tel Aviv to “sit quietly and not do anything” should a final deal be struck with Iran.
News Burst 2 April 2022 – Bonus IMG
“Cloud Seeding Science” is just another term for Geo-engineering, and weather modification. First they “Seed’ the clouds with heavy metal particles, and then they use HAARP to induct the rain via the electro-magnetic frequencies. They have basically confirmed everything that we have already knew years ago, that weather modification is real, however It’s just conspiracy theory when we call them out on it. ~ awakenedspecies
News Burst 2 April 2022 – Bonus Video
Mount Fuji, Japan
News Burst 2 April 2022 – Bonus Video
Hadera, Israel Yesterday
News Burst 2 April 2022 – Earthquakes
News Burst 5 October 2022News Burst 5 October 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 5 October 2022 - Featured News Alain Aspect, John F. Clauser and Anton Zeilinger have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their...
News Burst 4 October 2022News Burst 4 October 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 October 2022 - Featured News People in Las Vegas shared photos of a mushroom-shaped cloud billowing on the horizon on Sunday,...
News Burst 2 October 2022News Burst 2 October 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 October 2022 - Featured News Elon Musk has presented the latest prototype of a humanoid robot being developed by his Tesla...
News Burst 1 October 2022News Burst 1 October 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 October 2022 - Featured News A resurgent Hurricane Ian barreled north toward a second landfall in South Carolina, a day after...
News Burst 30 September 2022News Burst 30 September 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 September 2022 - Featured News Amazon introduced Halo Rise—a new, multi-purpose bedside tracker dedicated to helping...
News Burst 29 September 2022 News Burst 29 September 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 September 2022 - Featured News US Secretary of State Antony Blinken confirmed the appointment of Amos Hochstein as the...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 84% 84%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation