News Burst 19 September 2023
News Burst 19 September 2023 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 19 September 2023 – Featured News
- Rovert Kenney Jr – “The weird thing about the pandemic was this constant involvement by the CIA, the intelligence agencies, and the military. When Operation Warp Speed made its presentation to the FDA committee called VRBPAC… It shocked everybody because it wasn’t HHS, CDC, NIH, FDA, or a public health agency. It was the NSA, a spy agency that was the top agency that led Operation Warp Speed, and the second agency was the Pentagon. The vaccines were developed not by Moderna and Pfizer. They were developed by NIH. The patents are owned 50% by NIH. Nor were they manufactured by Pfizer or by Moderna. They were manufactured by military contractors, and basically, Pfizer and Moderna were paid to put their stamps on those vaccines as if they came from the pharmaceutical industry. This was a military project from the beginning. One of the things I uncovered in my book is twenty different simulations of coronavirus and pandemics that started in 2001. The first one was right before the anthrax attacks, and the CIA sponsored them all. The last one was Event 201, which was in October 2019. One of the participants was Avril Haines, the former Deputy Director of the CIA, who has been managing coverups her entire life. She did the Guantanamo Bay and others. She is now the Director of National Intelligence, which makes her the highest-ranking officer at the NSA, which managed the pandemic… All of these simulations were about how you use the pandemic to clamp down on censorship. How do you use it to force lockdowns.”
- Viktor Orban: We, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine’s neighbors were convinced by people in Brussels to let wheat be transported from Ukraine by land, saying that if it didn’t come from Ukraine to Africa, there would have been hunger. In the end we were deceived. We found out that we export wheat from Ukraine, but it doesn’t get to Africa. And traders here in Europe, having cheaper wheat than Hungarian, Romanian and Polish, instead of buying our wheat, start buying the cheaper Ukrainian wheat. Poor African children don’t see a pound of bread from this. So it’s a scam. That’s why we fought in Brussels. And in the wheat issue it is not about European, Romanian, Polish, Hungarian or Slovak interests, but rather American interests.
- US military officials have appealed to the public for help to find a fighter jet after losing track of it somewhere over South Carolina when the pilot ejected. A Marine Corps pilot safely escaped the F-35B Lightning II jet over North Charleston on Sunday afternoon after a “mishap”, military officials said, and the search for his missing aircraft was now focused on two lakes north of North Charleston. The pilot parachuted safely into North Charleston at about 2pm and was taken to a local hospital, where he was in stable condition, said Maj Melanie Salinas. The pilot’s name has not been released.
- A Gold Coast man who was filmed surfing with his pet python has been hit with a large fine for taking the reptile out in public. Earlier this month, 9News reported snake owner Higor Fiuza was often seen catching the waves with his morelia bredli python, named Shiva. “She goes for a swim a little and then comes back to the board — just cruising waiting for a wave – for the perfect wave,” he told 9News.
- CNN anchor Brianna Keilar observed on “CNN News Central” Tuesday that Biden is “facing criticism for falsely claiming that he was in New York City at Ground Zero the day after 9/11,” recounting that he had made a speech about this on Monday to an audience of military and first responders as he commemorated the attack’s 22nd anniversary. She introduced CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale who noted Biden “went nine days after the attack, on September 20th, 2001, when he went when a bipartisan delegation of senators.” He went on to observe that Biden “has a pattern, at this point, of either inventing or embellishing stories about his own past, his biography. He did it three times in one speech last month alone.”
- The Ukrainian economy has turned into a “zombie” that only shows signs of life with Western financing, former Prime Minister Nikolay Azarov claimed on Monday. Writing on Telegram, the former politician argued that the national economy is “falling apart,” and that Ukraine is faced with minimal GDP growth and a looming devaluation of the hryvna “under pressure from the International Monetary Fund.” Meanwhile, public debt is surging and the budget deficit is widening despite Western aid, according to Azarov. “The best illustration of the catastrophic state of affairs is that the budget of the country at war lacks more than $6 billion to pay the Ukrainian military alone,” he said.
- A British volunteer in Ukraine has been identified as the primary suspect in the murder of a fellow Brit fighting alongside Kiev’s forces who was found dead in June, The Sun claimed on Sunday. The purported breakthrough was made in the investigation into the death of Jordan Chadwick, 31, an ex-member of the Scots Guards, who was fighting in a unit attached to Ukrainian military intelligence. His corpse was reportedly found in a body of water with his hands tied behind his back. The British government confirmed his death this month after his remains were repatriated. “His terrified compadres” identified another British fighter as the likely killer to Ukrainian investigators, the report said. It claimed that the water in Chadwick’s lungs did not match that of the pond in which he was found. He was allegedly waterboarded before being killed and dumped. Chadwick, who served in the British Army from 2011 to 2015, traveled to Ukraine last October to join Kiev’s International Legion. He is one of dozens of Brits who have been killed in the conflict.
- Multinational companies from ‘unfriendly’ countries made large profits in Russia last year despite sanctions that their home countries placed on Moscow, the Financial Times reported on Monday, citing calculations by the Kiev School of Economics (KSE). The KSE calculations are based on sources such as the Russian company register, news reports, and corporate statements. Major Western brands that decided to continue operating in the country recorded over $18 billion in Russian profits in 2022, out of the $20 billion reported by all foreign businesses working in the country, the data showed. US-based companies reportedly made the largest total profit at $4.9 billion, followed by German firms with $2.4 billion, Austrian businesses with roughly $2 billion, and Swiss entities with around $1 billion.
- “The government of Burkina Faso has decided… to withdraw the approval of Mr. Emmanuel Pasquier, defense attache at the French embassy in Burkina Faso for subversive activities,” the Burkinabe Ministry of Foreign Affairs wrote in a letter to Paris on Thursday, granting “a period of two weeks to leave Burkinabe territory,” Reuters reported. According to the letter, the French military mission in the capital, Ouagadougou, will be closed while Burkina Faso will also close its defense office in Paris.
- China may end up leading the world in the development of artificial intelligence (AI) technology, billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk said on Monday. “To your point about which countries will have significant leadership in AI, China is certainly one of them, one of the very top, potentially number one,” Musk said during a conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Western leaders have expressed concern about China potentially lacking in AI regulation, Musk said. However, Musk said that he met with the Chinese leadership to discuss the risks of AI and the officials took notice of the risk of a digital superintelligence taking control of China from the Chinese Communist Party.
- Hunter Biden’s legal team filed a lawsuit against the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on Monday. The suit alleges that the privacy of the president’s son was violated by the two whistleblowers who went before Congress to testify against him. It adds that agents “targeted and sought to embarrass” the First Son. The filing, according to media reports, names IRS Agents Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler, accusing them of having “mishandled” certain aspects of the investigation into Hunter Biden. According to the lawsuit, the IRS “willfully, knowingly, and/or by gross negligence, unlawfully disclosed Mr. Biden’s confidential tax information.” But that is not all. The younger Biden is seeking $1,000 in damages for “each and every unauthorized disclosure of his tax returns.”
- Water on the moon, a different formation mechanism. The results of a new study published in the journal Nature Astronomy suggest this. “Solar wind implantation is thought to be one of the primary mechanisms in the formation of water (OH/H2O) on the surface of the Moon and possibly on the surface of other airless bodies. The lunar nearside spends ~27% of its daytime in Earth’s magnetotail where the solar wind flux is reduced by as much as ~99%. However, no correlated decrease in surficial water content has yet been seen on the lunar nearside. Here we report abundance observations of lunar surficial water on the nearside at different stages during the Moon’s passage through Earth’s magnetotail. We find that the water abundance at lunar mid-latitudes substantially increases in the dusk and dawn magnetosheath when the solar wind flux increases, yet remains nearly constant across the central magnetotail. We suggest that although we have confirmed the importance of the solar wind as a major source of fast water production on the Moon, hitherto unobserved properties of the plasma sheet properties may also play an important role.”
News Burst 19 September 2023 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 19 September 2023 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 19 September 2023 – Bonus Video
News Burst 19 September 2023 – Bonus Video
News Burst 19 September 2023 – Bonus Video
Sperm whales sleep vertically because it’s the most energy-efficient position. Additionally, to be as close to the surface as possible to replenish their oxygen supply, and to stay alert to potential threats. 📹Paul Nicklen
News Burst 19 September 2023 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 23 February 2023News Burst 23 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 February 2023 - Featured News Josh Alexander, a 16-year-old student in the 11th grade at St. Joseph’s Catholic High School...
News Burst 22 February 2023News Burst 22 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 February 2023 - Featured News The mayor of East Palestine, Ohio, rips President Biden for going halfway across the world...
News Burst 21 February 2023News Burst 21 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 February 2023 - Featured News Turkish rescuers during the search found about $ 2 million under the rubble in the city of...
News Burst 20 February 2023News Burst 20 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 February 2023 - Featured News George Soros, who has previously stated his sincere belief that he is “a God who created...
News Burst 19 February 2023News Burst 19 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 February 2023 - Featured News Official Authorities in Beni Suef uncovered a fake tomb that was built to trick people who...
News Burst 18 February 2023News Burst 18 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 18 February 2023 - Featured News Romanian Senator Diana Iovanovici Șoșoacă has accused the globalist elites of orchestrating...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 70% 70%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation