News Burst 19 September 2021
News Burst 19 September 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 19 September 2021 – Featured News
- Hai Shoulian, 57, remained defiantly opposed to vaccines until his death, urging fellow anti-vaxxers “to continue fighting” in a Facebook post Saturday that included a photo of him hooked up to an oxygen concentrator. “The situation is most critical. I’m incapable of speaking or responding to people. I have no oxygen and am unable to stabilize,” he wrote. “It has nothing to do with the coronavirus. It has nothing to do with vaccines. It has to do with coercion,” he said. In a video last week, Shoulian claimed police tried to poison him after he was arrested during a recent protest against the Green Pass. “I’m telling you, this is an attempt to wipe me out and if something happens to me know that’s exactly what happened,” he said. His brother, Avi said his brother’s death certificate lists the coronavirus as the cause of death.
- Martin Gottesfeld, accused of launching a cyberattack at Boston Children’s Hospital to expose medical kidnapping and “torture” of a girl, says he aims to continue to fight against the “judicial corruption” that saw him imprisoned. The 37-year-old Martin (Marty) Gottesfeld has been serving his 10-year sentence at a high-security US communications management unit (CMU) jail, alongside some of America’s most violent accused criminals, including Islamic extremists and terrorists. In 2019, he was put behind bars at the Terre Haute federal prison in Indiana, designed to prevent any inmate’s uncensored contact with the outside world, following the ruling of US District Judge Nathaniel Gorton, who presided over his case. A judge who signed the search warrant for Gottesfeld’s home, Marianne Bowler, as well as her husband, are said to have worked at Harvard Medical School, with Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH) – that suffered from Gottesfeld’s DDoS campaign – being its teaching affiliate. Judge Gorton is also believed to have ties to BHC and its sponsors.
- While finally admitting the “righteous” drone strike against ISIS-K terrorists actually killed civilians and children, the Pentagon won’t punish anyone, because these things aren’t considered war crimes when the US does it. General Kenneth McKenzie, head of the US Central Command, offered “profound condolences” on Friday to the families of 10 people – seven of them children – killed in the August 29 drone strike in Kabul. McKenzie put up a powerpoint presentation, explaining how US “intelligence” came to the conclusion that 43-year-old aid worker Zemari Ahmadi going to and from work in his white Toyota was really an Islamic State Khorasan (ISIS-K) terrorist plotting a car-bombing of the Kabul airport.
- The international bridge in Del Rio, Texas attracted national attention after drone footage showed thousands of people, most of them migrants from Haiti, flocking underneath it while they waited to be processed. Adding to the furore was a Thursday decision by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to ground all drones in the area for two weeks, citing “special security reasons.” Critics of the Biden administration took it as a blatant attempt to downplay the situation. Whether true or not, taking spectacular images of migrant crowds from air remains quite possible in Del Rio, as a Fox News correspondent proved on Saturday. Bill Melugin and his crew were given a ride by the Texas Department of Public Safety. State authorities are among those accusing the federal government of mishandling the migration crisis.
- Turkey has lashed out at southern EU member states over how they dealt with Eastern-Mediterranean issues at their annual summit in Greece this week, especially on key issues like Cyprus and irregular migration in the region. In a short statement on Sunday, a spokesman for the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs called parts of a declaration adopted during the EU summit in Athens “biased, lacking vision, and disconnected from reality, as was the case in previous years.” The rebuke from Ankara came in response to the Friday summit of EUMED, a grouping of EU members that border the Mediterranean Sea. This year the group was expanded from seven to nine members, after Croatia and Slovenia joined it. It also includes France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain, as well as the Greek government of Cyprus.
- In the final scene of Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Kill Bill 2,’ Beatrix disables the evil Bill and strikes him with the “Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique” – the most deadly blow in all of martial arts. The move consists of a combination of five strikes with one’s fingertips to five different pressure points on the target’s body. After the target walks away and has taken five steps, their heart explodes in their body and they fall to the ground. My modest opinion is much more than radical: the coronavirus epidemic is a kind of “Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique” attack on the global capitalist system – a signal that we cannot go on the way we were up until now, that a radical change is needed. ~ Slavoj Zizek, philosopher.
- Biden suggested a summit with Chinese President Xi during a 90 minute Tuesday phone call. Xi declined the offer, according to the Financial Times, and requested “a less strident tone” toward China. Biden says the exchange never occurred.
- Fresh political turmoil hit India’s Punjab state when Captain Amarinder Singh accused Congress party President Sonia Gandhi of humiliating him. Sources say he was asked to resign by Congress legislators to facilitate the election of a new leader and was also not kept in the loop about crucial party meetings during the past two months.
- Prince Andrew has been accused of playing a “game of hide and seek behind palace walls” by his sex assault accuser’s lawyers. Lawyers for Virginia Roberts Guiffre, 38, filed papers documenting their bid to make sure the Duke of York, 61, is properly served papers so the case can proceed. In a motion Guiffre’s attorneys argued that the Duke had already been notified and served with the suit. They said: “Service is not intended to be a game of hide and seek behind palace walls.” It comes after insiders say the Duke could change his home address to Balmoral to stay out of reach of being served with papers in a lawsuit against him. A court in London had ruled it can serve papers on the Duke of York on behalf of US lawyers after previous attempts to do so were thwarted. But the Duke’s lawyers today challenged this decision. Andrew, 61, has been holed up in the Queen’s 50,000-acre Balmoral estate since last Tuesday — and the court does not have automatic jurisdiction north of the border.
News Burst 19 September 2021 – Bonus IMG
Flash On Jupiter
A group of amateur astronomers has observed a bright flash on Jupiter, which reportedly appeared after the gas giant was hit by an unknown object, ScienceAlert reported. Space agencies are conducting an in-depth analysis in order to confirm that the collision took place as well as to establish the identity of the “perpetrator”, but according to the European Space Agency, the bright flash suggests that the object was fast and large. A similar collision event occurred in 2019. Back then, scientists determined that the celestial object that hit Jupiter was between 40 and 50 feet in diameter and weighed around 450 tons.
The black spot on the right is the shadow of Jupiter’s moon Io, while the bright spot is Io itself.
News Burst 19 September 2021 – Bonus Video
News Burst 19 September 2021 – Bonus Video
Richmond, Virginia 9/11 2021
News Burst 19 September 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 14 November 2021News Burst 14 November 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 14 November 2021 - Featured News The Amazon billionaire enthusiastically shared his predictions for what human civilization...
News Burst 13 November 2021 News Burst 13 November 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 13 November 2021 - Featured News During his speech at Virginia’s Arlington National Cemetery, Biden claimed he had “adopted...
News Burst 12 November 2021 News Burst 12 November 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 12 November 2021 - Featured News Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov stated on Thursday that NATO's activities in the...
News Burst 11 November 2021 News Burst 11 November 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 11 November 2021 - Featured News Judge Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals shut down the company’s...
News Burst 10 November 2021News Burst 10 November 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 10 November 2021 - Featured News Former BBC journalist Robin Aitken said that media consumers in the West don’t always get a...
News Burst 9 November 2021 News Burst 9 November 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 9 November 2021 - Featured News The United Kingdom, which doesn’t have a First Amendment, has slowly seen citizens’ free...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 44% 44%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation