News Burst 19 December 2019
News Burst 19 December 2019. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 2 September 2019
- FISA Court: “The FBI’s handling of the Carter Page applications, as portrayed in the OIG report, was antithetical to the heightened duty of candor” required by federal investigators, adding “The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable,” wrote the court, which called the recent watchdog report from the DOJ’s Inspector General “troubling.”
- On 12 December, the broadcast of the +24 TV channel, a part of the Spanish Radio and Television Corporation, was interrupted and replaced by RT’s (Russia Today) showing an interview with former Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont that was live on RT website.
- For China, the advent of Artificial Intelligence is meant to be the silver bullet that unlocks further economic growth and helps solve deep-rooted social problems, such as the uneven distribution of resources in education and health care.
- Delhi, India suffered its coldest December day in 16 years with the metropolitan area warned to brace for similar chills throughout the week. Low cloud cover and northwesterly winds combined to a daily maximum that reached just 13°C (55°F), 10° below the average for the time of year.
- LifeLabs, the largest provider of healthcare laboratory testing services in Canada, has suffered a massive data breach that exposed the personal and medical information of nearly 15 million Canadians customers. LifeLabs admitted it paid an undisclosed amount of ransom to the hackers to retrieve the stolen data, which indicates that the attack might have been carried out using a ransomware style malware with data exfiltration abilities.
- First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening. First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction. QAnon.
- Jeffrey Epstein’s New Mexico ranch to go on market for $20 million.
- Сhinese tech giant Huawei is planning to build its own components factory in Europe, the company’s chairman Liang Hua has said. Huawei was blacklisted by the US government this year after being labeled as a security risk.
- NBC News 5 December: There appears, although the redacted documents do not make it completely clear, that there is a separate criminal investigation going on outside of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s purview for which Flynn has been providing significant assistance.
- Just as we expected, President Trump has taken to Twitter to bash the Democrats as the House passed a critical procedural vote for the articles of impeachment.
- After the FBI was busted fabricating evidence to mislead the top-secret court that approves surveillance warrants, the Justice Department’s Inspector General has vowed to conduct a “deep dive” to determine the extent of other potential abuses by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- “When Location Services is off, Facebook may still understand people’s locations using information people share through their activities on Facebook or through IP addresses and other network connections they use,” Facebook Vice President and Deputy Chief Privacy Officer Rob Sherman.
- Greta Thunberg ‘Train Bluff‘. After the teen climate activist tweeted a picture of herself sitting on the floor of an “overcrowded train” in Germany, the transportation giant reprimanded her for holding back that she had a first-class ticket. As it turned out, Deutsche Bahn might have revealed a bit too much information about her trip.
- At least six people were killed and 40 people injured after a double-decker bus crashed into a tree on a Hong Kong highway on Wednesday, authorities said.
- Besides rewarding ethical hackers from its pocket for responsibly reporting vulnerabilities in third-party open-source projects, Google today announced financial support for open source developers to help them arrange additional resources, prioritizing the security of their products. The initiative, called “Patch Rewards Program,” was launched nearly 6 years ago, under which Google rewards hackers for reporting severe flaws in many widely used open source software, including OpenSSH, OpenSSL, Linux kernel, Apache, Nginx, jQuery, and OpenVPN.
What Happens – QAnon
- What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
- What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
- What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
- What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
- What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
- What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.7 Azores
Strongest EQ in US M5.2 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.9 Kermadec Islands
Deepest EQ M4.9 539 km South of Fiji Islands
News Burst Bonus Img
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 27% 27%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation