News Burst 18 September 2023
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 18 September 2023 – Featured News
- The US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has put in doubt one of the most popular so-called unidentified flying object (UFO) videos captured by the US military. The ‘GOFAST’ infrared video had been filmed by American Navy fighter pilots off the coast of the Atlantic back in January 2015. New analysis “reveals a less extraordinary interpretation” of the sighting, according to an advisory report released on 14 September 14, suggesting that the ‘GOFAST UFO’ was “most likely” just a conventional object “drifting with the wind”.
- It is important for Western countries to find a way to maintain relations with Russia, Finnish President Sauli Niinisto said on Sunday. “I don’t mean any great friendship, but the capability to tolerate, even understand each other a bit,” Niinisto said in an interview, adding that trust will be needed after the end of the Ukraine conflict to ensure that “a new war is not waiting behind the door.” Speaking about the risks of a nuclear war, Niinisto said that countries supplying weapons to Ukraine need to take into account the possible escalation of the conflict into “a big war, that’s world war.” “We’re in a very sensitive situation. Even small things can change matters a great deal and unfortunately for the worse. That is the risk of such large-scale warfare. The risk that nuclear weapons could be used is tremendous,” the Finnish president added.
- US President Joe Biden faced fresh criticism on Friday for claiming to have taught at the University of Pennsylvania. While the school paid him almost $1 million over three years for a bespoke position, there is no record of him actually teaching a class. “I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for Democracy,” Biden said on Thursday, in a meandering speech at the Prince George Community College in Maryland. “Biden was paid $1 million, but he never taught a single class,” the Republican National Committee said in response.
- The next logical step for the Biden administration to take when it comes to arming Kiev may very well be to provide its client with mini-nukes, former Central Intelligence Agency officer Ray McGovern fears. “We’re running out of ammunition. The president says ‘ok let’s give the Ukrainians some more ammunition’, and his advisors say ‘we’re too low. So what else have we got? Well we don’t have any more 155 mm shells for our howitzers and so forth but we could give them cluster munitions.’ Now we’re giving them depleted uranium shells. And what’s the next step? Well the next step would be these little mini nukes. We’ll give ‘em that, if push comes to shove,’” McGovern said in a podcast appearance alongside Scott Ritter.
- Saudi Arabia has informed the United States of the termination of negotiations to normalize relations with Israel, media reported, citing a source in Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office. The source claimed that the Netanyahu government had rejected “conciliatory gestures” towards the Palestinians and acceptance of the demands of the right wing bloc undermined any possibility of rapprochement with the Palestinians and Saudi Arabia itself. The Israeli leadership is “at a loss” over Riyadh’s decision to halt any negotiations with Washington on normalizing relations, the source added. On Friday, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that normalization of relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia was possible but not a certainty.
- Donald Trump has swept ahead in the GOP presidential primary race, with his fundraising campaign also making an impressive haul since the Trump “mug shot” taken at Georgia’s Fulton County Jail in August. The Republican nomination frontrunner for the 2024 US presidential elections, Donald Trump, might not be averse to choosing a woman as his running mate. That, at least, is what the former POTUS told the host of ‘Meet the Press’ in an interview. Trump also took a moment to single out Kristi Noem as “one of the people I’d consider”, adding that the South Dakota Governor had given him a “full-throated endorsement, a beautiful endorsement”.
- Mayors from New York, Chicago, and other large cities are struggling with resources, blaming Texas, as illegal immigrants move in en masse. Prior to being elected mayor of New York City in 2021, Eric Adams’ campaign posted on Twitter, now known as X, “We should protect our immigrants. Period. Yes, New York City will remain a sanctuary city under an Adams administration.” Less than two years later, now-mayor Adams is suggesting the influx of illegal immigrants will “destroy New York City.” “Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don’t see an ending to this. … This issue will destroy New York City,” Mr. Adams said on Sep. 6, during a town hall meeting on the Upper West Side. “We’re getting 10,000 migrants a month.”
- Climate alarmists have waged war on energy-intensive cryptocurrency mining operations but have yet to denounce large language models (LLMs) like Microsoft-backed OpenAI’s ChatGPT that use 16 ounces of fresh water every time a user asks it a series of questions. Microsoft revealed in its latest environmental report that its global water consumption surged 34% from 2021-22 (to nearly 1.7 billion gallons), a massive increase versus the previous years primarily due to artificial intelligence research, according to AP News. “It’s fair to say the majority of the growth is due to AI,” including “its heavy investment in generative AI and partnership with OpenAI,” said Shaolei Ren, a researcher at the University of California, Riverside who has been developing a new process to calculate the environmental impact of ChatGPT.
- The Malaria Business: Big Pharma Vs Natural Medicine – A medicinal plant called Artemisia annua (or sweet wormwood) has been used in China to treat malaria for 2,000 years and is still grown by farmers in Africa. But it’s not approved by the World Health Organization and remains banned in a number of countries. Malaria claims almost half a million lives each year and Africa is worst affected. In recent years, the mosquitoes that spread the disease have become increasingly resistant to insecticide.
- The never-ending expansion of NATO has enabled the US to turn many nations into its puppets, helping Washington to cling to its hegemony, Nikolay Patrushev, the secretary of Russia’s National Security Council, has said. In an op-ed for the Razvedchik magazine issued by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) and published on Friday, Patrushev claimed that the West often resorts to military force, coercion, ‘privatization’ of elites, and color revolutions to achieve global domination.
- A pair of astrophysicists, one with Kindai University, the other the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan, have found possible evidence of an Earth-like planet residing in the Kuiper Belt. In their paper published in The Astronomical Journal, Patryk Sofia Lykawka and Takashi Ito describe properties of the Kuiper Belt that they believe are consistent with the existence of a planet not much bigger than Earth. Over the past decade, several studies have led credence to theories regarding the possible existence of a planet in the far outer edges of the solar system, which has come to be known theoretically as Planet Nine. In this new effort, the researchers suggest it is possible that there is a planet much closer—in the Kuiper Belt. The Kuiper Belt is a circumstellar disk composed of objects in the outer solar system, beginning just past the orbit of Neptune. Like the planets, material in the Kuiper belt orbits the sun. Prior research has suggested that the objects in the disk are asteroids, space rocks, comets and other small chunks of material, likely made of ice. In their work, the researchers found that some of the objects in the Kuiper Belt behave in a way that suggests that there is a small planet among them—one that is approximately 500 AU from the sun. For comparison, Neptune is approximately 30 AU from the sun.
News Burst 18 September 2023 – Bonus IMG
First discovered by specialists in 1994, the world’s deepest sinkhole can be found in Fengjie County, Chongqing Municipality, China. Xiaozhai Tiankeng, or the Xiaozhai Heavenly Pit, measures roughly 537 meters (1,762 feet) in diameter and sinks between 511 and 662 meters (1,667-2,172 feet) into the Earth.
The Difeng cave, which the sinkhole sits atop, was formed by a powerful underground river. This river can now be seen in the depths of the pit where it carries clear water through the inner cave systems. The river runs for approximately 8.5 kilometers (5.3 miles) from the underground Tianjing fissure gorge before reaching daylight at the vertical cliff of the Migong River where the underground water system forms a 46-meter (151-foot) high waterfall. There are 1,285 species of registered plant in the depths of the Xiaozhai sinkhole, creating its own thriving, unique, and rare ecosystem. Ginkgo biloba, a rare species of tree, can be found living in the pit, as well as rare animal species like the clouded leopard, of which there are estimated to be fewer than 10,000 in the wild.
News Burst 18 September 2023 – Bonus Video
6 years ago I began sharing information received from Pleiadian contact about a cabal puppet show happening on a global scale. Hillary Clinton died Sept 10, 2016 of pneumonia – the day before she collapsed outside the van. It was announced on TV. Both Hillarys seen on Sept 11, 2016 were clones. She was never arrested. Rapid human cloning is a cabal tool for control and many voluntarily have them. We’ve seen many Clinton clones over the years. Bill Clinton was cloned in the 1990s and died in 2014. Todd Madison was the Clinton handler who was killed to keep it all a secret. It’s human to want to see justice but the situation is more complicated. White hats make arrests, black hats cover it up with cloning and media control. No one supports public disclosure leading to mass conflict or war because everything will be known at the Shift. Hillary is one example where the human dies before their arrest but her soul is being held by Galactic Federation until final removal. Pleiadians tell us she is the Sirian soul-daughter of Oppisheklio, ZEPHOREK MEINDAS.
News Burst 18 September 2023 – Bonus Video
This is how Jupiter has protected earth for billions of years. The gravity of Jupiter keeps most asteroids and space rocks away from Earth. Without it earth would most likely be uninhabitable for humans. Mad respect for Jupiter.
News Burst 18 September 2023 – Earthquakes
News Burst 31 July 2023News Burst 31 July 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 31 July 2023 - Featured News Bolivian Economy Minister Marcelo Montenegro said on Thursday that the nation conducted financial...
News Burst 30 July 2023News Burst 30 July 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 July 2023 - Featured News The United States has announced $345 million in military aid for Taiwan, in what is the Biden...
News Burst 29 July 2023News Burst 29 July 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 July 2023 - Featured News In its rebranding efforts, X – formerly known as Twitter – abruptly took over one of its user accounts...
News Burst 28 July 2023News Burst 28 July 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 July 2023 - Featured News NASA and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) experts held a teleconference earlier...
News Burst 25 July 2023News Burst 25 July 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 July 2023 - Featured News The Croatian Journalists’ Association, HND, strongly condemned on Thursday the draft media law....
News Burst 24 July 2023 News Burst 24 July 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 July 2023 - Featured News President Joe Biden again touted "Bidenomics" – a set of policies under his administration – during...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Make New Mistakes
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 70% 70%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation