News Burst 18 November 2020
News Burst 18 November 2020 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 18 November 2020 – Featured News
- The after effects of the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear power plant continues to be felt as Japanese authorities struggle to appropriately deal with contaminated radioactive water which, some of which is already being released into the Pacific Ocean.The Japanese power company responsible for managing the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant has been “overwhelmed by the crippled nuclear reactors” and face a very difficult choice in terms of how to deal with an ever growing amount of radioactive water. That mass dumping of the contaminated water into the Pacific Ocean may well endanger human beings across the world for generations to come.
- Imagine a world where you move around in your own personal sound bubble. You listen to your favorite tunes, play loud computer games, watch a movie or get navigation directions in your car — all without disturbing those around you. That’s the possibility presented by “sound beaming,” a new futuristic audio technology from Noveto Systems, an Israeli company. On Friday it will debut a desktop device that beams sound directly to a listener without the need for headphones. The listening sensation is straight out of a sci-fi movie. The 3-D sound is so close it feels like it’s inside your ears while also in front, above and behind them. SoundBeaming works using ultrasonic waves and beamforming to place sound just outside the ears. The waves are generated using Noveto-developed proprietary DSP algorithms and pushed into the air via a custom-designed transducer array. From the inside it may look like a small speaker, but you won’t hear anything coming out.
- Huawei Technologies has decided to sell its Honor smartphone brand as it is struggling under pressure from US sanctions, the Chinese company said in a Tuesday statement. “Huawei’s consumer business has been under tremendous pressure as of late. This has been due to persistent unavailability of technical elements needed for our mobile phone business. Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd. has thus decided to sell all of its Honor business assets to Shenzhen Zhixin New Information Technology Co., Ltd. This sale will help Honor’s channel sellers and suppliers make it through this difficult time,” the statement says.
- Thai police fired tear gas and water cannon at protesters on Tuesday (Nov 17) in a bid to push back a demonstration at parliament demanding constitutional changes that would touch on the powerful monarchy. Protesters are demanding changes to the constitution drawn up by Thailand’s former military government. They also want the removal of Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, a former army ruler, and reforms to curb the powers of the monarchy.
- Athletes will not be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to compete at the Tokyo Olympics, although they will be encouraged to do so as a “sign of respect” for other competitors, said IOC chief Thomas Bach.
- The Pentagon has failed to pass a clean audit in 2020 after several unsuccessful attempts undertaken over the last three years. The Pentagon is the last US government department to remain without a clean new audit, which would have been the third one in its history.
- The blog “The Conservative Treehouse” said Sunday that is was being removed – or “deplatformed” – by its WordPress website hosting platform. In an announcement to its readers, the blog shared that it had received the following notification: “Given the incompatibility between your site’s content and our terms, you need to find a new hosting provider and must migrate the site by Wednesday, December 2nd.” “The WordPress company is not explaining the reason for deplatforming because there is no justifiable reason for it,” reads the blog post. Treehouse says it reaches 500,000 to 1 million unique readers every day. WordPress says its mission is to “democratize publishing one website at a time” and that Open source WordPress is “the most popular online publishing platform, currently powering more than a third of the web.”
- President Trump is not the only one who adamantly refuses to credit Joe Biden with winning the 2020 presidential election. Honchos at online gambling sites around the world, which take wagers on election outcomes, are also refusing to call Biden president-elect, despite the final tallies in his favor in what’s been called a historically secure election. Now, millions of dollars in gamblers’ wins and losses hang in the balance. At one site alone, London-based Betfair, nearly $600 million in presidential wagers are hanging tight.
- Twenty-five people have been taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning after attending an illegal rave in a bunker in the Norwegian capital, Oslo. Police say the “Rave Cave” event, attended by some 200 people, was discovered by chance when a patrol met a group of confused young people. Several more then emerged from the bunker and asked for an ambulance. Emergency services found seven people unconscious in the bunker in the city’s St Hanshaugen area.
- Archbishop Viganò said he is “spiritually united” with the Million MAGA marchers in their ‘legitimate request for truth and transparency, in the face of the election fraud that is coming to light’.
Combined DisastersIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 18 November 2020 – Bonus IMG
Researchers in London have discovered that at least one of the earliest precursors for life can form in interstellar space without the need for sunlight, in a process known as ‘dark chemistry’.
The prebiotic molecule in question is the amino acid glycine, one of the simplest and most fundamental building blocks of life. It was previously thought to require irradiation from a star to form, but a team of scientists investigating the origins of life has now found that it can form in the unforgiving wasteland of interstellar space, away from the light of stars and the gravitational pull of planets. Glycine has previously been found on Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, so the boffins conducted laboratory experiments and modelling to see if they could recreate the prebiotic molecule using “dark chemistry,” which occurs without the presence of energetic irradiation. Through a series of independent experiments, the team found that methylamine, itself a precursor to glycine, could form without the need for a star’s energy in the harshness of interstellar space.
News Burst 18 November 2020 – Bonus Video
Roxburgh Park, Australia 9 November 2020
Witness report: Star like objects in Pleadians stars cluster style. 7 starlike objects with one 8th one flashing constantly in intervals where flying north to south.
News Burst 18 November 2020 – Bonus Video
Keepers of the Akashic Records
News Burst 18 November 2020 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
357 °C / 674 °F
With a pandemic quarantine in effect, and record forest fires all around, why would there be giant burning floating paper Sky Lanterns? This is a Pleiadian Fleet. Cloaked Mothership high above. Sightings are increasing as we were told.
British undercover spies may soon be universally licensed to kill under updated laws expected to be unveiled soon, as they will provide them with legal protection to commit crimes, the Daily Telegraph reported, citing sources. The fresh legislative updates are expected to create a legal framework to authorise “necessary and proportionate” crime by agents acting on behalf of a variety of public organisations which conduct clandestine investigations and other operations, including MI5.
Yi ethnic minority members were moved out of their mountain villages in China’s southwest and into a newly built town in an anti-poverty initiative. 6,600 members of the Yi ethnic minority were moved out of 38 mountain villages in China’s southwest and into a newly built town in an anti-poverty initiative. Farmers who tended mountainside plots were assigned jobs at an apple plantation. Children who until then spoke only their own tongue, Nuosu, attend kindergarten in Mandarin, China’s official language. While other nations invest in developing poor areas, Beijing doesn’t hesitate to operate on a more ambitious scale by moving communities wholesale and building new towns in its effort to modernize China. The ruling Communist Party has announced an official target of ending extreme poverty by the end of the year, ahead of the 100th anniversary of its founding in 2021.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 51% 51%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation