News Burst 18 July 2021
News Burst 18 July 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 18 July 2021 – Featured News
- Primate cloning has already been disclosed. Human cloning was mainstream news a few decades ago and then MSM stopped talking about it. We’ve been lead to believe Science doesn’t do human cloning because of “ETHICS”. CCP China has no concern for human rights. They’ve already announced cloned monkeys, cloned human organs. There’s no barrier to cloning humans. Part of the brainwashing is to make you think it’s far away and unrealistic. Germans studied it 100 years ago. Other known techniques like mind control are used in combination with tech we haven’t heard about yet. The Cabal’s goal is depopulation (of humans with SOULS) and total control through a trans-humanist new world order. How exactly? Deep State-controlled clones infiltrate all aspects of society, influential entertainers, MSM fake news, politicians, etc. Crimes and arrests of the Cabal are continually concealed using clone replacements. If you look back, you will see many who were loyal to Trump have been hinting at PUPPETS for a long time.
- Palaeolithic ‘Matryoshka’ – seen here ‘in situ’ at Volchya Griva site in Siberia, and ‘unpacked’ at Tomsk University’s laboratory – made from the thigh of a young mammoth inside which is a vertically-placed skull of an Arctic fox, and the lower jaw of an Arctic fox. The unique artefact was made by humans more than 19,000 years ago. The sensational find was unearthed at the Volchya Griva site close to Mamontovoye village in Novosibirsk region by scientists from Tomsk State University. Dr Leschinsky’s expedition reached a treasure trove of the Volchya Griva with more than 2,000 tools made by ancient humans. Hundreds of stunning transparent micro-blades and microliths made of rock crystal were created by prehistoric people nearly 20,000 years ago.
- The White House reiterated its stance against Facebook’s lacking efforts to seriously combat COVID-19 misinformation on its platform, urging the company to once again double its efforts. Facebook blasted earlier remarks made by the commander-in-chief and underscored that the platform was “helping save lives” through its efforts to take down misinformation. “We will not be distracted by accusations which aren’t supported by the facts. The fact is that more than 2 billion people have viewed authoritative information about COVID-19 and vaccines on Facebook, which is more than any other place on the internet,” Dani Lever, the communications manager for the social media platform, said.
- Pope Francis issued new legislation reversing a policy set by his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI, which had allowed a schismatic sect of Catholics to continue to hold mass in the traditional Latin instead of in vernacular languages, as the Catholic Church decided to do in the 1960s. Mass was to be held using local languages and not Latin, the language of the ancient Roman Empire which is no longer spoken in everyday life. If they want to hold Latin Mass, then they have to do it in alternate locations without creating new parishes. Joseph Shaw, chairman of the Latin Mass Society of England and Wales, told AP “I fear will foster a sense of alienation among those attached to the church’s ancient liturgy.”
- A new documentary about the late chef Anthony Bourdain has sparked a backlash for its use of artificial intelligence technology to create a voiceover reading of an email by Bourdain himself. Film director Morgan Neville revealed he brought Bourdain’s voice back to life and why it mattered in terms of the narrative. “I created an A.I. model of his voice. In a world of computer simulations and deepfakes, a dead man’s voice speaking his own words of despair is hardly the most dystopian application of the technology. But the seamlessness of the effect is eerie,” he told the New Yorker.
- Dutch Gov’t fails to ensure journalists’ Security. De Vries’ assassination has exposed the Dutch government’s inability to provide adequate protection to the country’s investigative journalists while criminals are taking over Dutch metropolises, according to Belgian human rights activist Andy Vermaut of the International Alliance for the Defence of Rights and Liberties (AIDL). “The Netherlands, the land of big words regarding democracy, falls short in this respect, because the man who very definitely needed police protection, only received it after he was shot. Figs after Easter, we say to that. My thoughts go out to the family, but especially to all the investigative journalists who lost their lives because they stepped on the wrong toes with their pen or with their word, unworthy of a European society”, the activist highlights.
- Antivirus mogul John McAfee’s death continues to trigger a heated debate. According to El Pais, a preliminary autopsy concluded that John McAfee died by suicide. It was reported that a note had been found in his pocket written in capital letters with several lines crossed out. It read: “I am a phantom parasite” and “I want to control my future, which does not exist”. The antivirus creator earlier alleged that he had evidence of “corruption within the American government” and attempts by the federal authorities to accumulate power in their hands at the expense of ordinary Americans’ freedoms.
- The Directorate of Criminal Investigations in Kenya said Masten Milimo Wanjala, 20, had been arrested on Wednesday, 14 July, and has reportedly confessed to murdering 10 children in or around the capital Nairobi. The bodies of two children were found dumped in a wooded area of Nairobi but when questioned Wanjala said he had killed at least 10 minors, some of whose blood he had drunk. In one tweet the police said: “The murderer who is unapologetic over his actions told detectives that he derived a lot of pleasure from killing his victims.”
- Multiple Chinese vessels dumping tons of human waste were spotted in the South China Sea, according to the US-based geospatial imagery company Simularity. The report posted images appearing to show ships over the past five years that were taken by satellites of the European Space Agency. Liz Derr, the CEO and co-founder of the company, claimed that the result of the dumps can be seen from space. “When the ships don’t move, the poop piles up. The hundreds of ships that are anchored in the Spratlys are dumping raw sewage onto the reefs they are occupying”, she said. “This is a catastrophe of epic proportions and we are close to the point of no return”.
- US Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) announced this week that more than 35 aircraft and over 800 Indo-Pacific Command airmen will take part in Operation Pacific Iron 2021 this month. The mission comes in support of the 2018 National Defense Strategy, which seeks in part to counter China’s “predatory economics” and militarization of the South China Sea. While China has 20 to 24 operational fifth-generation fighter jets, the US has some 180 deployable F-22s, CNN reported, citing Carl Schuster, a Hawaii-based defense analyst and a former director of operations at the Joint Intelligence Center of the US Pacific Command (USPACOM).
- At least 150 people have died in the devastating floods across parts of western Europe. Most of those deaths occurred in Germany, where hundreds of people are still missing. In Belgium a national day of mourning will be held on Tuesday, with 27 people confirmed dead in the country at this time. Waters have started to recede in some areas but officials say they expect to find more bodies that may have been washed away in cars and even houses. Fears have now turned to warnings over possible dam overflows – which could again devastate nearby towns.
News Burst 18 July 2021 – Bonus IMG
British photographer Simon Needham captures lion king towering over pile of bones in South Africa
News Burst 18 July 2021 – Bonus Video
Chelsea’s Christian Pulisic has been slammed for a keepy-up stunt over an endangered Goliath Grouper fish. The 22-year-old US international angered animal rights groups for the “cruel and unnecessary” clip, in which Pulisic slips from the boat and lands on the fish. The giant grouper was hanging on a massive hook, flapping around and looking distressed while those on the boat screamed and laughed. One group described it as “animal abuse” for “social media attention.”
News Burst 18 July 2021 – Bonus Video
Noyabrsk in Siberia, Russia
News Burst 18 July 2021 – Bonus Video
Wrzesnia, Poland – July 2021
News Burst 18 July 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 6 May 2020 News Burst 6 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 6 May 2020 - Live Feed In a video of Trump's Tuesday morning scrum with reporters, the president can be heard telling a reporter that he is allowing Dr....
News Burst 5 May 2020 News Burst 5 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 5 May 2020 Iceland has a very wholesome suggestion for citizens craving physical contact in the age of social distancing: Find the nearest tree and give it...
News Burst 4 May 2020 News Burst 4 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 4 May 2020 A new breed of 'killer bee' has arrived - this time from Asia (Japan, to be exact). The Asian Giant Hornet - the Murder Hornet's government name...
News Burst 1-2 May 2020 News Burst 1-2 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 1-2 May 2020 According to Reuters, the United States is putting pressure on Saudi Arabia to cut its oil production, pointing out that U.S. President...
News Burst 30 April 2020 News Burst 30 April 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 30 April 2020 One of the world's largest lunar meteorites goes on private sale at Christie's on Thursday, valued at $2.49 million. The moon rock,...
News Burst 29 April 2020 News Burst 29 April 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 29 April 2020 Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) said on Tuesday it would reduce its workforce by as many as 5,000 full-time positions, due to the COVID-19...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 47% 47%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation