News Burst 16 September 2023
News Burst 16 September 2023 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 16 September 2023 – Featured News
- In response to a new report from an independent panel, NASA says it has appointed a director in charge of research into UFOs — now known as unidentified anomalous phenomena, or UAPs — and will work with other agencies to widen the net for collecting UAP data. “This is the first time that NASA has taken concrete action to seriously look into UAP,” NASA Administrator Bill Nelson said today during a news briefing at NASA’s headquarters in Washington. NASA initially kept the name of its UAP research director under wraps, but later in the day, the agency identified him as Mark McInerney, who has previously served as NASA’s liaison to the Department of Defense on the UAP issue. Nelson downplayed the idea that aliens were behind any of the anomalous phenomena recorded to date, but he pledged to keep an open mind.
- A United Airlines flight from Newark to Rome took a terrifying turn Wednesday when the plane plunged more than 28,000 feet in just 10 minutes and was forced to reverse course back to the New Jersey airport. United Airlines Flight 510 never made it to Rome after the Boeing 777 experienced an issue with its cabin pressurization, forcing the plane to rapidly drop and the pilot to turn the aircraft carrying 270 passengers and 14 crew members around, a spokesperson told The Post. The plane returned to Newark “to address a possible loss of cabin pressure,” a United Airlines spokesperson said in a statement. “The flight landed safely and there was never any loss of cabin pressure,” the spokesperson said.
- A recent poll conducted by a US media outlet revealed 75% of Americans are concerned about US President Joe Biden’s age and mental competence, while 67% of Democrats do not want him to run again. Constitutional historian Dan Lazare suggested these developments are part of a generational illness afflicting an out-of-touch US governing elite that stayed too long in power. As a remedy to the situation, California State University Professor Emeritus of Political Science Beau Grosscup said the United States urgently needed to pass age limits for top public officials.
- Russia is seeking access for its warships to a Mediterranean port in Libya that could expand its naval footprint in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization’s backyard.
- Ted Gunderson is one of the most recognized and accepted whistleblowers in U.S. history. He was an FBI Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI and was hired directly by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover. He worked on the official cases involving Marilyn Monroe and John F. Kennedy. Gunderson blew the lid off government corruption by exposing several enormous coverups involving satanic ritual abuse, the human slave trade, government-sponsored terrorism such as the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, and geoengineering commonly referred to as “chemtrails”. Former FBI Chief Ted L. Gunderson, exposes chemtrail “death dumps” on January 12, 2011. Ted says chemical aerosols are being sprayed throughout the United States, England, Scotland, Ireland, and Northern Europe.
- The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) confirms to ABC News it is “looking into” accusations that several members of an agency team tasked with COVID-19 pandemic analysis were paid off “significant” hush money in order to buy a shift in their position about where the virus came from — but the agency emphasized it does not pay its analysts to reach particular conclusions. “At [the] CIA we are committed to the highest standards of analytic rigor, integrity and objectivity. We do not pay analysts to reach specific conclusions,” CIA spokesperson Tammy Kupperman Thorp said in a statement to ABC News. “We take these allegations extremely seriously and are looking into them. We will keep our Congressional oversight committees appropriately informed.” The CIA’s comment and review come in response to claims leveled in a new letter from two Republican House chairmen to CIA Director Bill Burns, sent Tuesday, which says there is a whistleblower within current, senior ranks of the agency, making these allegations. It’s the latest chapter in the yet-unresolved contentious debate over the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic — and the latest in an ongoing effort by the GOP to find evidence suggesting that COVID’s origins have been buried by a conspiratorial cover-up.
- Christian women whipped and kicked in public by Israeli mob.
- The Taliban ban on drugs in Afghanistan has decreased the production of heroin, but the production of crystal meth appears to be ramping up to take its place, the UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) warned in a recently published report. The cultivation of opium poppy “appears to have decreased sharply” after April 2022, when the Taliban banned all drug manufacturing, according to UNODC. Opiates such as morphine, heroin and oxycodone are all derived from the plant. While the full UNODC account of opium cultivation in Afghanistan is listed as “forthcoming,” the office has produced an alarming report on the “surge” of methamphetamine production and trafficking. “Regional coordination targeting the diversion and smuggling of chemical precursors is essential to stopping the continued expansion of illicit methamphetamine manufacture in and around Afghanistan,” UNODC executive director Ghada Waly said on Sunday, when the report was made public.
- “Ma’am, I’m a gynecologist and I deal with real women“. This is what Dr. Victor Acharian responded, obstetrician-gynecologist of Pau, to a man and his trans partner, furious after being refused a visit to the doctor’s office. This is reported by Le Figaro, which tells in detail the response that the professional would have given to explain his refusal. “I don’t have the skills to deal with meneven if they shaved their beards and came to tell my secretary that they have become women,” the doctor wrote in response to the critical review left by the couple on Google.
- The US military has resumed drone flights and manned aircraft missions out of its bases in Niger as part of its counterterrorism mission, the head of Washington’s Air Forces in Europe and Africa, General James Hecker, announced on Wednesday. The resumption comes more than a month after operations were halted in response to the July 26 coup in Niger, which ousted President Mohamed Bazoum. Speaking to reporters at the annual Air and Space Forces Association convention at National Harbor, Maryland on Wednesday, Hecker said drone operations for intelligence and surveillance missions had resumed “in recent weeks” following talks with coup leaders in Niamey.
- Joe and Hunter Biden appear to have taken a double punch from Republican lawmakers and the US Justice Department. Does it mean they are in real trouble? First son Hunter Biden has been indicted by Special Counsel David Weiss this week of making false statements on a federal form when buying a gun in 2018 and possessing a firearm as a prohibited person. That became possible after Hunter’s plea deal with the DoJ collapsed earlier this year. The indictment came on the heels of House Republicans’ decision to launch an impeachment inquiry into US President Joe Biden on Tuesday following their long-term investigations of the Biden family’s foreign business dealings. GOP lawmakers suspect that Joe Biden could have benefitted from his son’s cash bonanza. The double-barreled legal drama comes amidst Joe Biden’s 2024 re-election campaign.
- A baffling sighting temporarily left the town of Prophetstown, Illinois, in awe as local police scrambled to unravel the mystery behind a mysterious object spotted hovering in broad daylight. Although the US National Weather Service earlier denied launching any weather balloons in the vicinity that would have explained the sighting, it later turned out the mysterious object was a stratospheric balloon owned and operated by South Dakota Aerostar Company, US media reported. “Thunderhead Balloon Systems serve various purposes including extending communications across wide distances, environmental monitoring, earth observation, and scientific research,” reads the company’s statement, submitted to local media.
- A team of astronomers says they have found evidence that there is a group of black holes 10 times closer to Earth than any previously discovered. The new research, published in the journal Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society this month, says there are likely two and possibly three small black holes in the center of the Hyades cluster, the closest star cluster to our solar system. The astronomers used data from the European Space Agency’s star-mapping Gaia satellite to simulate 650 million years of star movement in the Hyades cluster. Their study contends the stars could not move the way they have unless there are, or at least were, two or three small black holes affecting their gravity. The Hyades cluster consists of 724 star systems and is about 150 light-years (900 trillion miles) away from Earth. The next closest-known black hole is the Gaia BH1, about 1,500 light-years away.
- Located approximately 1,000 light-years away from Earth in the Perseus constellation, HH 211 is a Class 0 protostar, akin to our sun in its infancy, with a mere 8% of our sun’s mass. NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope has unveiled a mesmerizing image of Herbig-Haro 211 (HH 211), shedding light on the enigmatic world of newborn stars. The revelation comes after Webb’s Near-Infrared Camera (NIRCam) imaged the object on August 28, 2022, with the composite image just released. The detailed findings, described in an unreleased research paper featured in the journal Nature, reveal an astonishing fact: HH 211’s spine is primarily composed of molecular matter, with minimal atomic or ionized emissions. The research team attributes this rarity to the object’s shock waves, which lack the necessary energy to dismantle molecules into their constituent atoms and ions.
News Burst 16 September 2023 – Bonus IMG
The Crowley Lake majestic columns are considered a true geological masterpiece, located along the shores of Lake Crowley, a water reservoir on the Owens River in California. The origins of the phenomenon are still enshrined in a veil of mystery which has been studied by experts for quite some time. The lake was created in 1941 with the construction of the Long Valley Dam by the Los Angeles Water and Electricity Department. When the lake level drastically reduced, these rock formations emerged revealing all their splendor.
News Burst 16 September 2023 – Bonus Video
Another Untouched Blue Car
News Burst 16 September 2023 – Bonus Video
In 1979 a huge glowing UFO completely shut down the USS JFK which was carrying nuclear weapons. Think logically. The military isn’t exposing their own secret crafts and deactivating their own weapons. Galactic Federation is in control and they intend to be seen and documented. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 16 September 2023 – Bonus Video
Tucker Carlson Ep. 24
News Burst 16 September 2023 – Bonus Video
News Burst 16 September 2023 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 5 September 2023News Burst 5 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 5 September 2023 - Featured News The payment of a £2m UK government grant to build youth facilities at a mosque in Birmingham...
News Burst 3 September 2023News Burst 3 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 3 September 2023 - Featured News Crowds cheered in Libreville at the end of the Bongo family’s reign – critics say they...
News Burst 2 September 2023News Burst 2 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 September 2023 - Featured News The US Defense Department has launched a website where service members can log their...
News Burst 1 September 2023News Burst 1 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 September 2023 - Featured News The American Northrop B-2 Spirit stealth heavy strategic bomber has arrived in Norway for...
News Burst 31 August 2023News Burst 31 August 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 31 August 2023 - Featured News A group of uniformed Gabonese soldiers appeared on national television to announce the dissolution...
News Burst 30 August 2023News Burst 30 August 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 August 2023 - Featured News ULEZ WARS🔞: Blade Runners Vs Khan: We sadly have to report that on the ULEZ Expansion Day,...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 70% 70%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation