News Burst 16 August 2021
News Burst 16 August 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 16 August 2021 – Featured News
- US special counsel John Durham is reportedly pursuing criminal charges against several low-level FBI employees and people who gave false tips in the 2016 investigation of Russian ties to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.
- Steve Scully, Jeffrey Epstein’s former telecoms specialist, is prepared to testify under oath that he saw Prince Andrew groping Virginia Roberts on the late convicted sex offender’s “paedo island”, The Sun reported on Saturday. The 38-year-old who currently lives in Australia with her husband is also known by her married name Virginia Giuffre. Scully told the UK tabloid that he spotted the Duke of York “together” with a bikini-clad Roberts near a pool “between 2001 and 2004”.
- For departing to the Camp David presidential retreat for a weekend vacation in the middle of several internal and foreign crises that the United States is facing, Joe Biden has received an unflattering nickname from the conservative critics – “commander-in-absence”. Joe Biden decamped for a presidential retreat, even though the southern American border keeps breaking records in numbers of migrants seeking to enter the country, and Afghanistan is being seized by the Taliban after the withdrawal of US troops from the country. Lisa Haven, the co-founder of RestrictedRepublic.com, believes that Biden’s move to get out of DC in the current situation is “not only disturbing but troublesome”. “One can only conclude, there must be an overriding necessity to depart, so it begs the question, ‘who is he meeting with and what directions is he being given?’ Nothing else, other than health or ignorance, would be an acceptable answer. I believe the puppet master is calling back his puppet.”
- Taliban message: “It’s our belief that one day … Islamic law will come not to just Afghanistan, but all over the world … Jihad will not end until the last day.”
- Afghanistan is the only place in the world where there is no Covid-19, no one dies from it, no one is tested positive and no jabs.
- Bush in 2001: “Taliban regime is coming to an end.”
- NASA reportedly paid $300 million to SpaceX on 30 July to turn Starship into a crewed Moon lander for its Human Landing System (HLS) programme. In total, the project may require up to $3 billion in funding. Once again, Elon Musk has shared his optimistic views on space exploration, saying that Moon travel may be closer than it seems. Replying to the Twitter account “Everything Artemis”, which had asked Musk whether he expected to have Starship ready to land humans on the Moon by 2024, the SpaceX CEO said, “probably sooner”.
- “With limited stimulation at home and less interaction with the world outside, pandemic-era children appear to have scored shockingly low on tests designed to assess cognitive development,” reports The Guardian. The study was conducted by researchers at Brown University and included 672 children born both before and after the pandemic began in March 2020. “In the decade preceding the pandemic, the mean IQ score on standardised tests for children aged between three months and three years of age hovered around 100, but for children born during the pandemic that number tumbled to 78,” the study found. Researchers concluded that the primary reason for the impairment on cognitive functioning was lack of stimulation and interaction at home.
- Airbnb is signaling to hosts and guests that it can now be sued for sexual assault and harassment, replacing an arbitration clause that’s been in place for “more than a decade”. The new update takes effect in the fall, Bloomberg wrote last week. The company said in a statement: “We believe that survivors should be able to bring claims in whatever forum is best for them. We encourage our industry peers within the travel and hospitality space to consider taking similar steps for their respective communities.” Bloomberg had previously reported on violent crimes that had taken place at Airbnb listings. That report pointed out that Airbnb had spent millions of dollars on settlement payouts and had used its binding arbitration clause as a shield from being sued.
- Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without “the pass” and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job. It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentence if they do not comply with the use of “the pass” and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence).
- Just your average, run-of-the-mill, hedge-fund-investing-in-a-brokerage-based-in-Kazakhstan returning 500% story. But for the part about returning 500% based on the operations of what some would call an opaque overseas entity. And it’s all because of a mysterious and obscure brokerage called Freedom Holding Corporation, which purports to provide “retail securities brokerage, research, investment counseling, securities trading, market making, corporate investment banking, and underwriting services”. Among those services, it claims to open up access to U.S. markets to people overseas. Freedom claims it is even able to get its hands on hot U.S. IPO listings, according to a Bloomberg look into the company. Russian billionaire Timur Turlov, who is 33 years old and listed as Freedom’s CEO and Chairman, told Bloomberg: “We remain one of the few floodgates to the Western market for customers from our region.”
- About one year ago, the U.S. military conducted a simulation of a “limited” nuclear exchange with… Russia. However, the most concerning revelation of this simulated exercise was the announcement to the American people that “it might be possible to fight, and win, a battle with nuclear weapons, without the exchange leading to an all-out-world-ending conflict.” In the transcript of a background briefing on the war game exercise, senior Pentagon officials described their tactic further, explaining that their confident calculation on being “victorious” in this exercise completely relied on the supposition that such a confrontation would remain “limited” in its nuclear exchange.
News Burst 16 August 2021 – Bonus IMG
NASA’s Perseverance rover made its first attempt to collect a Martian dirt sample on Aug. 6. However, Perseverance’s team found that the sample tubes were actually empty the morning after the collection maneuver. The team concluded that this particular patch of Mars had dirt that was too powdery to be successfully collected.
News Burst 16 August 2021 – Bonus Video
Medina, Ohio – 17 July 2021
News Burst 16 August 2021 – Bonus Video
Oliver’s Castle, Wiltshire – 15 August 2021
News Burst 16 August 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 25 October 2021 News Burst 25 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 October 2021 - Featured News A former air force chief claimed yesteday how he saw a UFO firing four beams of light at a...
News Burst 24 October 2021News Burst 24 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 October 2021 - Featured News WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange is a political prisoner and the process against him is a...
News Burst 23 October 2021News Burst 23 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 October 2021 - Featured News Mahjubin Hakimi, a member of the Afghan women’s national volleyball team who played in the...
News Burst 22 October 2021News Burst 22 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 October 2021 - Featured News The 55-millimeter crab was discovered in Southeast Asia's rainforests and is the first...
News Burst 21 October 2021 News Burst 21 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 October 2021 - Featured News Singapore: Citing unfavourable market conditions, three electricity retailers have abruptly...
News Burst 20 October 2021News Burst 20 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 October 2021 - Featured News The Financial Times (FT) quoted on Saturday several sources saying that "the Chinese military...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 34% 34%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation