News Burst 15 May 2021
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 15 May 2021 – Featured News
- The phenomenon of permafrost – a several-metre-deep and hard frozen mix of soil, sand and ice, lying under cities, towns and vast unpopulated areas of Russian Arctic regions – is vanishing, Alexander Kozlov, Russian Minister of Natural Resources said. ‘Every such region understands what’s coming to it in 20, 30 years. It’ll stop being northern (climate-wise), or it will suddenly turn into a clearly agricultural’, Alexander Kozlov said in an interview to Russian business news outlet RBC. The minister believes that the regions should be able to adapt to this fast-changing situation.
- Ireland’s Health Service Executive said that its entire IT network has been shut down as a precaution due to a “significant ransomware attack”. The health service did not go into details but said that it will give more information as it becomes available.
- Denmark has embarked on the unpleasant task of exhuming 4 million mink carcasses to avoid polluting the water supply. The mink carcasses buried after last autumn’s mass cull will be dug up for incineration. According to Kasper Klintø, operations manager from the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration, instead of burning the carcasses close to the graves in larger bonfires that would produce a lot of smoke, they will be incinerated under controlled conditions with the purpose of conserving energy for heating.
- Google announced Thursday that it would be joining forces with Starlink satellites after the data cloud tech giant won a bid to supply computing and networking resources to SpaceX. The satellites are expected to meet the demand of low-cost global broadband capabilities and provide internet to the planet. For Google, the expectation is to boost its cloud business by giving organizations the incentive of high speed internet when using applications within the Google cloud network. Google data centers are currently located on every continent except Africa, Australia and Antarctica.
- Vaccinated Americans should avoid posting images of their vaccination cards online due to the threat of identity theft, the FBI said on Thursday. While the release did not mention any known attempts to market fake or stolen vaccine certificates, it urged people to contact the FBI with any information regarding the fraudulent creation or sale of the cards.
- Commander of the US Africa Command, General Stephen Townsend, said in an interview that China has been contacting countries in the region to establish a naval facility that would be capable of hosting aircraft carriers and submarines. According to the general, China has been in contact regarding the issue with nations as far north as Mauritania and as far south as Namibia. “They’re a long way toward establishing that in Djibouti”, on Africa’s eastern coast, he said. “Now they’re casting their gaze to the Atlantic coast and wanting to get such a base there”.
- Hackers from the DarkSide group announced that they stole data from the French branch of the Japanese corporation Toshiba, the NHK broadcaster reported on Friday, citing cybersecurity company Mitsui Bussan Secure Directions. On Thursday, the ransomware group listed four other companies from which it stole sensitive data, posting the details and previews on its website. The listed companies included Italian company Valvitalia, French helicopter service provider Heli-Union, US building materials firm Irving Materials and US company All American Asphalt. The DarkSide group, believed to be based in Russia, released a statement stressing that it did not have any geopolitical motives and was not employed by any government. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov firmly maintained that Russia had nothing to do with the attacks.
- Joe Biden’s administration will restart construction of his predecessor Donald Trump’s border wall. Fox News reported on Thursday that the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) would resume building a 13.4-mile stretch of levee in the Rio Grande Valley in Hidalgo County, Texas.
- A Russian Air Force Su-27 has intercepted French warplanes near the country’s southern border, the National Defence Management Centre stated on Wednesday. “The pilot of the Russian fighter identified the air targets as two French Air Force Mirage-2000 jet fighters and a C-135 tanker aircraft, and escorted them over the Black Sea”, an official message from the Russian military says.
- The Biden administration is now housing unaccompanied migrant children on military bases in Texas and California. While there was media coverage of the decision to house children and teens at these bases, there was little journalistic interest in looking deeper into issues at these particular bases, some of which are known for having extremely unsanitary conditions or for allowing “serial rapists” to serve on base for years despite numerous reports about their crimes to base leadership. One of these bases has the highest rate of sexual assaults of any joint base in the entire Department of Defense. ~ Whitney Webb
- Facebook’s growing role in the ever-expanding surveillance and “pre-crime” apparatus of the national security state demands new scrutiny of the company’s origins and its products as they relate to a former, controversial DARPA-run surveillance program that was essentially analogous to what is currently the world’s largest social network. Facebook is not the only Silicon Valley giant whose origins coincide closely with this same series of DARPA initiatives and whose current activities are providing both the engine and the fuel for a hi-tech war on domestic dissent. ~ Whitney Webb
- As Beijing continues to stonewall international demands to know more about the origins of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that spread COVID-19 throughout the world, more scientists are coming forward to insist that the “lab leak” theory of COVID-19’s origins is credible, and that it will remain so unless Beijing comes forward with more information proving it incorrect.
- Bill Gates has been urged to come forward and give evidence about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein – as it’s revealed he bought homes near the disgraced financier and one of his billionaire pals. Gates and the billionaire pedophile first met each other in 2011 – three years after Epstein pleaded guilty to soliciting an underage girl in Florida – and met on numerous occasions.
- Among the many things mentioned in the Queen’s Speech this week, setting out the legislative plans of Boris Johnson’s British government, was that “measures will be brought forward to support the health and wellbeing of the nation, including to tackle obesity.” One of these will be a ban on advertising so-called ‘junk food’ before 9pm on TV and totally online. The idea has been floating around for a long time. There is already a prohibition, since 2008, on advertising food high in fat, salt and sugar (HFSS) in programmes aimed at children. But, as health campaigners have long since pointed out, children watch lots of programmes that aren’t specifically aimed at them, and they have been lobbying for the ban to be extended.
- On May 12, the head of Switzerland’s federal intelligence service (Nachrichtendienst des Bundes, NDB), Jean-Philippe Gaudin, announced his resignation. Local media reports say Gaudin’s departure stems from a falling-out with Defense Minister Viola Amherd over his handling of the Crypto AG scandal. In February 2020, it was revealed that the company, which produced encryption machines for use by foreign governments, was secretly bought in 1970 and controlled thereafter by the US Central Intelligence Agency and West Germany’s Bundesnachrichtendienst. This connivance meant the pair – and by extension the US National Security Agency (NSA) and its UK counterpart and close collaborator, Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) – could easily decode any messages sent on Crypto AG’s devices.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has reopened the Mississippi River to maritime traffic, ending a shutdown that stranded more than 1,000 barges on the key conduit for agriculture exports. The river reopened as of 9 a.m. Central Time on Friday, according to the Coast Guard, providing relief to the queue of 62 vessels and 1,058 barges stranded on the north and south sides of the Interstate 40 Hernando DeSoto Bridge near Memphis, Tennessee. The waterway had been closed since Tuesday after a crack was found in the truss of the bridge. “Based on information provided to us by the Tennessee Department of Transportation, the Coast Guard has determined that transit under the I-40 bridge is safe for maritime traffic,” said Coast Guard Capt. Ryan Rhodes, Captain of the Port of Memphis. The crack in the bridge, found during a routine inspection, stranded barges and cut off the biggest route for U.S. agricultural exports when the critical waterway is at its busiest.
- A newly-discovered asteroid designated 2021 JB6 flew past Earth at a distance of 0.27 LD / 0.00071 AU (106 210 km / 66 000 miles) at 22:55 UTC on May 13, 2021. This is the 56th known asteroid to fly by Earth within 1 lunar distance since the start of the year.
Power GrabIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 15 May 2021 – Bonus IMG
Electronics are getting imperceptibly small, opening new avenues for medical technology to place advanced monitoring and treatment devices inside [their] bodies. The implant created by the engineers at Columbia is record-breakingly small, but it’s also breaking new ground in simply existing as a wholly functional, electronic circuit whose total volume is less than 0.1 cubic millimeter.
News Burst 15 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Mechanicsville, Virginia 11 May 2021
News Burst 15 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Kroměříž, Czech Republic 10 April
News Burst 15 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Fort Worth, TX 5/10/11
WITNESS: “I was in the middle of this. There were not explosions, because the transformers didn’t blow. There were power surges, and yes, the light was very bright and blue. The power lines were sparking, and it was really freaky.”
These are Frequency Drops of Targeted Energy which is entering the ground beneath to Activate and test Crystals which will rise at the Shift. This is going on all around the Planet. ~ Neioh
News Burst 15 May 2021 – Bonus Video
M6 and above earthquakes for the period 8 May – 14 May 2021
News Burst 15 May 2021 – Earthquakes
News Burst 26 July 2021 News Burst 26 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 July 2021 - Featured News ‘Draghi Like Hitler’: Protesters slam Italian PM for introducing Covid health pass, call it...
News Burst 25 July 2021News Burst 25 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 July 2021 - Featured News The Algerian embassy in Paris said on Friday that it had filed a defamation complaint on behalf of the...
News Burst 23 July 2021News Burst 23 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 July 2021 - Featured News The Chinese government will not take part in a second phase of the WHO’s probe into what caused the...
News Burst 22 July 2021News Burst 22 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 July 2021 - Featured News Morocco has denied accusations of involvement in spying on foreign officials using controversial Pegasus...
News Burst 21 July 2021 News Burst 21 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 July 2021 - Featured News A consortium of investors led by the Soros Economic Development Fund (SEDF) and the Bill & Melinda...
News Burst 20 July 2021 News Burst 20 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 July 2021 - Featured News Disgraced late financier Jeffrey Epstein welcomed Bill Gates into his Manhattan house at least three...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 12% 12%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation