News Burst 15 March 2021
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 15 March 2021 – Featured News
- Marvelous Marvin Hagler, one of the greatest pound for pound boxers in the history of the sport, passed away yesterday aged 66. It has been claimed that the former undisputed middleweight champion died after suffering side-effects from a Covid-19 vaccine. Yesterday, former world champion Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns, who fought Hagler in 1985, posted on Instagram; “A real true warrior Pray for the king and his family.. he’s in ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine! He’ll be just fine but we could use the positive energy and Prayer for his Full Recovery!” Rapper R.A. the Rugged Man tweeted before Hagler’s death; “One of the greatest athletes of my lifetime Marvelous Marvin Hagler is in ICU fighting the after effects of taking the Vaccine. Tommy Hitman Hearns just posted about it. I hope this great champion recovers. One of our GOATS #boxing.”
- Europe’s largest data center goes up in flames, a lot of data is lost forever. What does this mean for us internet users? One of the reassuring ideas of the Internet age is the idea that our data is stored in a “cloud” and thus secured in a downright heavenly way. Of course, the “cloud” is just metaphor. Data is stored in data centers, which are sometimes called “data centers”, sometimes with an idyllic, rural undertone “server farm”, as if data were being grown there by hard-working electricians instead of corn and potatoes. Data centers still consume enormous amounts of energy. The emergency power generators in many data centers are often operated with diesel. It can be said that the seemingly virtual, environmentally friendly Internet actually smells of exhaust fumes. And that it can burn. Burned down five floors with space for 12,000 servers. A devastating fire has now broken out at Europe’s largest cloud provider OVH. For reasons that have not yet been clarified, a five-story high data center with space for 12,000 servers in Strasbourg on the banks of the Rhine burned down completely last Wednesday, and another building was half destroyed. The destroyed building also housed the sensitive “hosted private cloud” in which the data of large companies is stored. The French Internet service provider, which is the European market leader in hosting with more than 260,000 servers in more than twenty data centers, was forced to shut down all four halls. Hundreds of firefighters fought the fire, 3.6 million websites went offline, including government portals, banks, news channels and the government website data.gouv.fr.
- James Charles admits to sending nudes to kids & wins a Kids Choice Award 2 weeks later! Nickelodeon is full of pedos.
- Twitter is seeking the dismissal of a lawsuit filed by a child sex trafficking victim and relying on Section 230 to do so. The controversial section of the Communications Decency Act, which has recently come under fire from conservatives, is a critical part of Twitter’s argument for the dismissal of the case.
- USA ~ Daylight savings change March 14th, 2am becomes 3am – “Dark to Light”
- Italy on Friday announced tough new restrictions in much of the country, with Prime Minister Mario Draghi warning it faced “a new wave” of infections. Schools, restaurants, shops and museums were ordered to close across most regions of Italy, including Rome and Milan from next week.
- “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Dementia Joe” began to trend on Twitter just one day after he gave his first presidential address to the American people.
- The most promise for a “flying car” that would be both road-worthy and air-worthy came in January of this year when Woburn, Massachusetts-based Terrafugia received a Federal Aviation Authority airworthiness certificate. Now, New Hampshire appears to be the only state that is keeping the dream of flying road vehicles alive. New Hampshire “became the first U.S. state to make flying cars road-legal” thanks to a bill being called the “Jetsons bill”. If the machines pass testing with the FAA and owners pay a $2,000 fee, their drivers/pilots are welcome to drive them to the airport – before taking off into the sky in them.
- Former interim Bolivian president Jeanine Añez was discovered cowering in a box under the bed when she was arrested by police in the early hours of Saturday reported El Deber. As a result of the operation, police detained 3 people, including the politician’s daughter. The ex-caretaker president will now be prosecuted for actions that former president of the country Evo Morales had denounced as “abuse and political persecution”. On Saturday, Bolivian police transferred Jeanine Añez to La Paz for her to testify in an ongoing coup d’état probe.
- Washington has ramped up its pressure against China’s tech sector, with the Federal Communications Commission listing five major Chinese companies as a “threat to US national security.” “This list provides meaningful guidance that will ensure that as next-generation networks are built across the country, they do not repeat the mistakes of the past or use equipment or services that will pose a threat to US national security or the security and safety of Americans,” acting FCC chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel said in a statement.
- Scientists and officials launched Baikal-GVD, one of the world’s largest underwater space telescopes, in a ceremony in Siberia on Saturday. The floating observatory, submerged to depths between 750-1,300 meters and situated about four km from the shore, will help scientists observe neutrinos, assist astronomers and astrophysicists in the exploration of the universe, and possibly even create entirely new subfields of science.
- Scientists at the University of Arizona have set their sights on establishing a veritable seed vault for human DNA right on the Moon, the New York Post reports. According to the newspaper, the proposal involves building an “ark” beneath the lunar surface, to house reproductive cells (sperm and ova) from 6.7 million people. Saying that “the Earth is naturally a volatile environment,” study lead Jekan Thanga, assistant Professor of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arizona, argued that such a repository would be too vulnerable if it was built on our planet. Instead, he proposes establishing the vault within the lava tubes beneath the Moon’s surface, where the “seeds” would be cryogenically preserved.
- Travellers record the ‘birth’ of a new cone on side of the Klyuchevskaya Volcano at the Kamchatka peninsula. The side cone eruption followed a halt in activity in the main cone on the volcano – also known as Klyuchevskoy – on 8 February. On 6 March, the extreme travellers – Boris Smirnov, Alexey Kulaev, Artem Gromov and Pavel Gavrilov – climbed to examine the new formation. ‘It took us eight to nine hours to reach the eruption site,’ said Smirnov. ‘We set up our tent on the Erman glacier. ‘The whole time that we were there it was very cold – the thermometer in the morning showed minus 47C degrees.’
The Great PyramidIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 15 March 2021 – Bonus Video
USSR March 13th 2021 – Not a Meteorite
News Burst 15 March 2021 – Bonus Video
United Kingdom – March 2021
News Burst 15 March 2021 – Bonus Video
McMurray, Pennsylvania – March 2021
News Burst 15 March 2021 – Earthquakes
News Burst 10 January 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 10 January 2023News Burst 10 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 10 January 2023 - Featured News On January 3, a mysterious object described as a “UFO” was shot down in the southern Russian...
News Burst 9 January 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 9 January 2023 News Burst 9 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 9 January 2023 - Featured News The International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER), currently under development in...
News Burst 2 January 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 2 January 2023News Burst 2 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 January 2023 - Featured News The 118th United States Congress will be inaugurated on January 3, 2023, ushering in a number of...
News Burst 31 December 2022 – Get The News!
News Burst 31 December 2022News Burst 31 December 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 31 December 2022 - Featured News Controversial social media personality Andrew Tate and his brother have been detained by...
News Burst 30 December 2022 – Get The News!
News Burst 30 December 2022News Burst 30 December 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 December 2022 - Featured News The US Virgin Islands is suing the bank JPMorgan Chase, accusing it of helping Jeffrey...
News Burst 29 December 2022 – Get The News!
News Burst 29 December 2022 News Burst 29 December 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 December 2022 - Featured News Hamid Karzai, the only Afghan president since the 2001 US-led invasion, has admitted his...
News Burst 8 March 2023 – Get The News!
The “UFO” in question was apparently filmed by a US military drone operating in Iraqi skies, with the footage recorded in May 2022.
News Burst 7 March 2023 – Get The News!
An intriguing pair of gas giants has been found orbiting a star so similar to the Sun it could practically be its twin, and it could teach us a thing or two about solar systems like ours.
News Burst 6 March 2023 – Get The News!
Scottish politicians believe that they should not send national relics to Charles III’s coronation since British authorities have ignored their plea for an independence referendum.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.