News Burst 15 March 2021
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 15 March 2021 – Featured News
- Marvelous Marvin Hagler, one of the greatest pound for pound boxers in the history of the sport, passed away yesterday aged 66. It has been claimed that the former undisputed middleweight champion died after suffering side-effects from a Covid-19 vaccine. Yesterday, former world champion Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns, who fought Hagler in 1985, posted on Instagram; “A real true warrior Pray for the king and his family.. he’s in ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine! He’ll be just fine but we could use the positive energy and Prayer for his Full Recovery!” Rapper R.A. the Rugged Man tweeted before Hagler’s death; “One of the greatest athletes of my lifetime Marvelous Marvin Hagler is in ICU fighting the after effects of taking the Vaccine. Tommy Hitman Hearns just posted about it. I hope this great champion recovers. One of our GOATS #boxing.”
- Europe’s largest data center goes up in flames, a lot of data is lost forever. What does this mean for us internet users? One of the reassuring ideas of the Internet age is the idea that our data is stored in a “cloud” and thus secured in a downright heavenly way. Of course, the “cloud” is just metaphor. Data is stored in data centers, which are sometimes called “data centers”, sometimes with an idyllic, rural undertone “server farm”, as if data were being grown there by hard-working electricians instead of corn and potatoes. Data centers still consume enormous amounts of energy. The emergency power generators in many data centers are often operated with diesel. It can be said that the seemingly virtual, environmentally friendly Internet actually smells of exhaust fumes. And that it can burn. Burned down five floors with space for 12,000 servers. A devastating fire has now broken out at Europe’s largest cloud provider OVH. For reasons that have not yet been clarified, a five-story high data center with space for 12,000 servers in Strasbourg on the banks of the Rhine burned down completely last Wednesday, and another building was half destroyed. The destroyed building also housed the sensitive “hosted private cloud” in which the data of large companies is stored. The French Internet service provider, which is the European market leader in hosting with more than 260,000 servers in more than twenty data centers, was forced to shut down all four halls. Hundreds of firefighters fought the fire, 3.6 million websites went offline, including government portals, banks, news channels and the government website data.gouv.fr.
- James Charles admits to sending nudes to kids & wins a Kids Choice Award 2 weeks later! Nickelodeon is full of pedos.
- Twitter is seeking the dismissal of a lawsuit filed by a child sex trafficking victim and relying on Section 230 to do so. The controversial section of the Communications Decency Act, which has recently come under fire from conservatives, is a critical part of Twitter’s argument for the dismissal of the case.
- USA ~ Daylight savings change March 14th, 2am becomes 3am – “Dark to Light”
- Italy on Friday announced tough new restrictions in much of the country, with Prime Minister Mario Draghi warning it faced “a new wave” of infections. Schools, restaurants, shops and museums were ordered to close across most regions of Italy, including Rome and Milan from next week.
- “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Dementia Joe” began to trend on Twitter just one day after he gave his first presidential address to the American people.
- The most promise for a “flying car” that would be both road-worthy and air-worthy came in January of this year when Woburn, Massachusetts-based Terrafugia received a Federal Aviation Authority airworthiness certificate. Now, New Hampshire appears to be the only state that is keeping the dream of flying road vehicles alive. New Hampshire “became the first U.S. state to make flying cars road-legal” thanks to a bill being called the “Jetsons bill”. If the machines pass testing with the FAA and owners pay a $2,000 fee, their drivers/pilots are welcome to drive them to the airport – before taking off into the sky in them.
- Former interim Bolivian president Jeanine Añez was discovered cowering in a box under the bed when she was arrested by police in the early hours of Saturday reported El Deber. As a result of the operation, police detained 3 people, including the politician’s daughter. The ex-caretaker president will now be prosecuted for actions that former president of the country Evo Morales had denounced as “abuse and political persecution”. On Saturday, Bolivian police transferred Jeanine Añez to La Paz for her to testify in an ongoing coup d’état probe.
- Washington has ramped up its pressure against China’s tech sector, with the Federal Communications Commission listing five major Chinese companies as a “threat to US national security.” “This list provides meaningful guidance that will ensure that as next-generation networks are built across the country, they do not repeat the mistakes of the past or use equipment or services that will pose a threat to US national security or the security and safety of Americans,” acting FCC chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel said in a statement.
- Scientists and officials launched Baikal-GVD, one of the world’s largest underwater space telescopes, in a ceremony in Siberia on Saturday. The floating observatory, submerged to depths between 750-1,300 meters and situated about four km from the shore, will help scientists observe neutrinos, assist astronomers and astrophysicists in the exploration of the universe, and possibly even create entirely new subfields of science.
- Scientists at the University of Arizona have set their sights on establishing a veritable seed vault for human DNA right on the Moon, the New York Post reports. According to the newspaper, the proposal involves building an “ark” beneath the lunar surface, to house reproductive cells (sperm and ova) from 6.7 million people. Saying that “the Earth is naturally a volatile environment,” study lead Jekan Thanga, assistant Professor of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arizona, argued that such a repository would be too vulnerable if it was built on our planet. Instead, he proposes establishing the vault within the lava tubes beneath the Moon’s surface, where the “seeds” would be cryogenically preserved.
- Travellers record the ‘birth’ of a new cone on side of the Klyuchevskaya Volcano at the Kamchatka peninsula. The side cone eruption followed a halt in activity in the main cone on the volcano – also known as Klyuchevskoy – on 8 February. On 6 March, the extreme travellers – Boris Smirnov, Alexey Kulaev, Artem Gromov and Pavel Gavrilov – climbed to examine the new formation. ‘It took us eight to nine hours to reach the eruption site,’ said Smirnov. ‘We set up our tent on the Erman glacier. ‘The whole time that we were there it was very cold – the thermometer in the morning showed minus 47C degrees.’
Martial LawIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 15 March 2021 – Bonus Video
USSR March 13th 2021 – Not a Meteorite
News Burst 15 March 2021 – Bonus Video
United Kingdom – March 2021
News Burst 15 March 2021 – Bonus Video
McMurray, Pennsylvania – March 2021
News Burst 15 March 2021 – Earthquakes
News Burst 16 May 2020 – Live Feed
News Burst 16 May 2020News Burst 16 May 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 16 May 2020 Multi-millionaire Kiwi businessman Sir Ron Brierley will remain on bail in his luxury Sydney mansion over child pornography charges as a court...
News Burst 15 May 2020 – Live Feed
News Burst 15 May 2020News Burst 15 May 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 15 May 2020 Bats Are Still on the Menu. Six days a week, the butchers of Tomohon gather at Indonesia’s most notorious market and cut up bats, rats, snakes...
News Burst 13-14 May 2020 – Live Feed
News Burst 13-14 May 2020 News Burst 13-14 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 13-14 May 2020 A Chinese rocket measuring around 100 feet long took an uncontrolled plunge back into the atmosphere on Monday, becoming the largest...
News Burst 12 May 2020 – Live Feed
News Burst 12 May 2020News Burst 12 May 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 12 May 2020 Naval News earlier reported, citing local sources, that the Iranian Moudge-class frigate 'Jamaran' had accidentally fired at the friendly...
News Burst 10-11 May 2020 – Live Feed
News Burst 10-11 May 2020News Burst 10-11 May 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 10-11 May 2020 German airline giant Lufthansa said Friday it will fly twice as many aircraft in June as in recent weeks and return to some European...
News Burst 8-9 May 2020 – Live Feed
News Burst 8-9 May 2020News Burst 8-9 May 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 8-9 May 2020 The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a major toll on the American food supply chain, with some companies reducing slaughter capacity. However,...
News Burst 12 October 2021 – Get The News!
“Transient Luminous Event” – Scientists invent new terms to describe what they don’t understand, but explanations for “Ball Lightning” and “Sprites” are still just guesses, not facts.
News Burst 11 October 2021 – Get The News!
A French teen has reportedly been arrested and fined for attempting to enter a hospital using the health pass data of President Emmanuel Macron, which had been leaked online.
News Burst 10 October 2021 – Get The News!
In this age of quantum leaps in technology and seemingly endless possibilities about what we can do with our smartphones nothing is really that novel.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
John F. Kennedy
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.