News Burst 15 February 2021
News Burst 15 February 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 15 February 2021 – Featured News
- Bitcoin has set yet another all-time record, reaching just over $49,000, according to the portal Coindesk. The average price of the cryptocurrency, combined from 20 different trading platforms is at $49,143, per data from around 6:00 am GMT. Bitcoin gained at least 3.33 percent on the major platform Binance, reaching $49,300. Bloomberg previously cited experts from the cryptocurrency exchange Luno and the brokerage OSL, predicting that Bitcoin may hit $50,000 in the long-term, as it appears set to take on gold in competition for supremacy and best investment haven.
- A small amount of water spilled out from the pools in Fukushima, where nuclear waste is stored, Tokyo Electric Power stated on Sunday. According to the company, the powerful 7.1-magnitude earthquake that hit the country on Saturday affected the pools. The water, however, didn’t cause any major changes in the radiation levels in the area, the statement read. Tokyo originally planned to start removing melted fuel debris from Unit 2, the first of three reactors, in 2021, marking 10 years since the disaster, however, the operation was delayed to 2022, as the development of robots for operations in the radioactive area suffered from the coronavirus pandemic.
- Bing Su, a Chinese geneticist at the state-run Kunming Institute of Zoology, recently inserted the human MCPH1 gene, which develops the brain, into a monkey. The insertion could make that animal’s intelligence more human than that of lower primates. Su’s next experiment is inserting into monkeys the SRGAP2C gene, related to human intelligence, and the FOXP2 gene, connected to language skills.
- An US Army chaplain is enduring criticism for saying transgender soldiers “reject reality” and are a “waste of military resources.”
- According to a regional TV channel, Tesla Inc will establish an electric car manufacturing unit in Karnataka, quoting state chief Bookanakere Siddalingappa Yediyurappa. “American car company Tesla will set up its electric car division in Karnataka,” he said in a statement.
- In a bid to change the country’s questionable reputation on women’s safety, several Indian leaders and city administrations have proposed new ways to ensure that women stepping outside their homes for work or recreational activities return home “safely”. Most of these ideas are based on putting women under surveillance. Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced a new system whereby a woman leaving home for work will have to “register herself at the police station, and the police will then track her for her safety”. Chouhan’s idea drew major criticism from women who called it a breach of privacy and restriction on their movement.
- Tesla says it has invested $1.5 billion in the bitcoin cryptocurrency. The electric car manufacturer filed its annual 10-K report with the SEC this morning, and revealed the new bitcoin investment. Tesla says it will also “begin accepting bitcoin as a form of payment for our products in the near future.”
- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla has reiterated Havana’s readiness to cooperate on an investigation into mysterious acoustic incidents involving US diplomats who worked at the embassy on the island nation as Washington has declassified an internal report on the nation’s handling of the incidents. “Someday it will be possible to clarify what did and did not happen. Cuba reiterates its willingness to effectively cooperate both politically and scientifically to solve this issue”, the minister wrote on Twitter. In August 2017, two dozen diplomats working at the US Embassy in Cuba were affected in an incident involving a mysterious audio device and some of the diplomats suffered permanent hearing loss and possible brain injuries.
- Politicians, prominent intellectuals, and academics in France have voiced concern that ‘out-of-control leftism and cancel culture’ from the United States is undermining the French society and attacks the French heritage.
- China accounts for about 80% of the global solar panels production and demand is expected to explode as the world goes “green”. The dirty secret of the solar industry: It relies on Xinjiang and its cheap coal power to produce half of its key raw material.
- Nancy Pelosi is the first and only House Speaker in American history to lead two failed impeachments.
- Russian Dutch-domiciled search engine, ride-hailing and email service provider Yandex on Friday disclosed a data breach that compromised 4,887 email accounts of its users. The company blamed the incident on an unnamed employee who had been providing unauthorized access to the users’ mailboxes for personal gain. “The employee was one of three system administrators with the necessary access rights to provide technical support for the service,” Yandex said in a statement.
PrivatizationIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 15 February 2021 – Bonus IMG
A pack of blue dogs was spotted by the local residents around an abandoned chemical production factory called Dzerzhinskoye Orgsteklo plant. Although it has not been confirmed, it is suspected that the colour of dogs have been caused by the pollutants which were left at the factory after it shut down six years ago. Located in the region of Nizhny Novgorod, the plant used to manufacture plexiglass and hydrocyanic acid. The factory shut down around six years ago due to financial woes. It is believed that copper sulphate at the factory is the reason behind the dog furs turning blue.
News Burst 15 February 2021 – Bonus IMG
A picture of Mars taken by the United Arab Emirates-contracted surveillance probe Amal, from some 25,000 km above the planet, has been published by the Arab state’s government. The probe was launched last July. The image of the Red Planet represents “a defining moment in our history and marks the UAE joining advanced nations involved in space exploration,” Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the powerful Emirati crown prince, said, commenting on the news. The picture was taken on Wednesday, just after the robotic spacecraft reached its Mars orbit.
News Burst 15 February 2021 – Bonus Video
What kind of boat is this?
It can enter water as well as traversing through mountains. It is highly convenient and travels at great speed. It is controlled by the other Craft and will return and enter when Mission is complete. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 15 February 2021 – Bonus Video
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – January 2021
News Burst 15 February 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
125 °C / 257 °F
A group of nearly 70 ‘believers’ gathered in Dublin in December to carry out an ‘Exorcism of the Dail’ ritual while the country was under COVID lockdown.
Cybersecurity researchers today unwrapped a new campaign aimed at spying on vulnerable Tibetan communities globally by deploying a malicious Firefox extension on target systems. Threat actors aligned with the Chinese Communist Party’s state interests delivered a customized malicious Mozilla Firefox browser extension that facilitated access and control of users’ Gmail accounts.
News Burst 26 February 2021News Burst 26 February 2021 - Live Feed. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 26 February 2021 - Featured News India imposed tough new rules on social media platforms on Thursday (Feb 25) as it accused US tech...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 64% 64%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation