News Burst 14 November 2020
News Burst 14 November 2020 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 14 November 2020 – Featured News
- The Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District, which oversees the bridge, buses and ferries, must cut a quarter of its positions, raise tolls on drivers coming from Marin to San Francisco or a combination of both to avoid spending capital reserves and keep the agency afloat, the agency told its board of directors in a letter Monday. But even those measures won’t entirely fill its looming $48 million shortfall this fiscal year, with toll lanes less busy and ferries and buses still mostly empty as North Bay commuters work from home.
- Indonesia on Friday (Nov 13) said it has sought emergency authorization to start a mass vaccination campaign by the end of the year, as the country’s COVID-19 infections hit a new daily high. President Joko Widodo said plans were already advanced to distribute the vaccine across the entire country.
- New research from a children’s charity has warned that grooming crimes in England and Wales increased by 10 percent to 1,220 during the three months of lockdown, with more than half taking place on apps owned by the tech giant Facebook. A study released on Thursday by the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) highlights that online cases of sexual communication with a child increased by 10 percent between March and June, the first three months of the Covid-19 induced lockdown. Chief Constable Simon Bailey, National Police Chiefs’ Council lead for child protection, supported the call, adding “in an increasingly digitally connected world, perpetrators of child abuse are conducting more and more of their activities online. Offenders use the internet to access and share child abuse images, and to make contact with and groom children directly.”
- In May 2017, it was revealed Andy Coles, Cambridgeshire’s Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner, was a former undercover operative in elite national security policing unit the Special Demonstration Squad, and had under the guise of ‘Andy Davey’ infiltrated animal rights and anti-war campaign groups in London from 1991 – 1995. At an Undercover Policing Inquiry (UCPI) hearing 9 November, Phillippa Kaufmann QC mentioned Coles in a statement, which documented in shocking detail the stories of 21 separate women all deceived into long-term romantic relationships by undercover police. Several women allegedly targeted by Coles have shared their disturbing stories publicly.
- [Declassified Documents ] Handwritten notes taken by CIA Director Richard Helms, with Nixon’s explicit instructions. Fifty years after it was written, Helm’s cryptic memorandum of conversation with Nixon remains the only known record of a U.S. president ordering the covert overthrow of a democratically elected leader abroad. The National Security Archive posted a selection of declassified documents that traces the genesis of this consequential presidential directive and the historical circumstances in which it took place. The September 15, 1970, meeting, also attended by National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger and Attorney General John Mitchell, is well known in the history of the U.S. role in Chile. Peter Kornbluh, who directs the Archive’s Chile project, notes. “The September 15, 1970, Oval Office meeting marked the first major step in undermining Chilean democracy and supporting the advent of a military dictatorship.”
- Future ship mechanical engineer Alexey, 21, lives in the village of Stankevichi in the Nazyvayevskiy district of Omsk region, along with 39 fellow residents. On 9 November, Omsk Institute of Water Transport, which Alexey attends, switched to online studies due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Now joining his teachers on Zoom for Alexey means walking about 300 metres from the village, climbing eight metre up a birch tree and listening to lectures from near the tree top. Temperatures are nudging below zero now in his region. Today it was minus 5C. ‘My only way to get in touch with teachers via Zoom is to climb up a birch tree,’ Alexey said.
- The government of Finland said Thursday it was preparing legislation that would allow citizens to change their personal identity codes in cases of gross data breaches that carry a high risk of identity theft. The government’s fast-tracked proposal was designed primarily to assist thousands of people whose personal information was stolen during a hacking of patient records at a private Finnish psychotherapy Vastaamo center. Dozens of Vastaamo clients received ransom demands to pay money in exchange for keeping their information private. Also the psychotherapy center reportedly received a demand for 450,000 euros ($531,000) in Bitcoin.
- NASA has officially certified the first privately owned commercial spacecraft system capable of transporting humans to and from the International Space Station. In an announcement released on Tuesday, NASA said it “completed the signing of the Human Rating Certification Plan Tuesday for SpaceX’s crew transportation system after a thorough Flight Readiness Review ahead the agency’s SpaceX Crew-1 mission with astronauts to the space station.” The Crew Dragon, including the Falcon 9 rocket and associated ground systems, are the first to be certified for regular flights with astronauts, the release says, since the space shuttle almost 4 decades ago. We have covered some of the testing that needed to be done ahead of this certification, including when SpaceX sent astronauts up during the DEMO-2 mission in May 2020.
- Just like at sea, motorists in need of emergency assistance can now summon help by sending an SOS. An increasing number of new cars are equipped with an emergency SOS button to assist drivers in the event of an accident, serious illness or road rage. The safety feature was introduced for luxury cars about 20 years ago, but it has rapidly spread widely in recent years, thanks to its user-friendliness and convenience. When the button is pressed, the driver can speak to the operator at an emergency call center. The button was introduced for the first time along with a function that sends an automatic notification when the vehicle’s airbag is deployed.
FranceIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 14 November 2020 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 14 November 2020 – Bonus Video
Cranbrook BC, Canada – November 9, 2020
This is a Pleiadian Craft flying solo from the Fleet of 30. When the Light flashes brightly, it is answering the Signal to return to the Mothership 50 miles up.
This Craft is occupied with 20 Pleiadians and they are just flying leisurely! Neioh
News Burst 14 November 2020 – Bonus Video
Krasnodar reservoir, Russia – November 8, 2020
This is a Massive Pleiadian Mothership carrying many Races from other Stars and Planets. A Galactic Federation Meeting Is taking place and other Motherships will join, making the Meeting so Large that Mountains will be used to descend and land in areas with no people.
6 Motherships will attend the Meetings together and then split again into their traveling Groups and continue both Meeting and Fellowship. Neioh
News Burst 14 November 2020 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
151 °C / -239 °F
Top doctors have warned 49 elite runners are taking a major health risk by competing in Sunday’s New Delhi half-marathon. With New Delhi recording more than 500,000 virus cases, and air quality in the world’s most polluted capital hovering between ‘unhealthy’ and ‘hazardous’, health experts said the athletes should think twice.
Utah Monolith – It’s some kind of prop or art installation. Our Friends are not involved… If only the Media got this excited about the legitimate evidence. Kabamur Taygeta
The DNA of legendary sci-fi writer Arthur C. Clarke will be placed on the moon next year. Pittsburgh-based company Astrobotic’s Peregrine Mission One for NASA is scheduled to launch in July 2021 atop a United Launch Alliance Vulcan Centaur rocket from Cape Canaveral, Florida, then land in an area on the northeastern part of the moon called Lacus Mortis.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 20% 20%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation