News Burst 14 January 2022
News Burst 14 January 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 14 January 2022 – Featured News
- The Swedish government will allocate some $670 million to compensate households for skyrocketing electricity prices, Finance Minister Mikkel Damberg said at a press conference on Wednesday. “We hadn’t expected these price levels and now they are hitting very hard,” Damberg stated, adding that the government will allocate “an enormous amount of money” to compensate for people’s increased spending.
- In a bizarre interview given to the BBC, Prince Andrew also questioned Guiffre’s allegation that he sweated all over her during the alleged sexual encounter, claiming that a medical condition prevented him from sweating at the time. The prince even questions the authenticity of a photograph of him with his arm around Giuffre and claims to have never met her. Interestingly, the only other person in the photo in question is a smiling Ghislaine Maxwell, British socialite and Epstein’s girlfriend. A judge in New York has ruled that the duke’s latest effort to have the case thrown out on a technicality was baseless. Prince Andrew plans to pay £10 million ($13 million) from the sale of his Swiss chalet in an out-of-court settlement with sex abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre, The Sun has reported.
- The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has revealed it’s in talks with aircraft manufacturers, airlines, and wireless service providers to reduce the impact of the new technology ahead of its planned launch on January 19. In notices to air missions (NOTAMs) published on Thursday, it stated that “aircraft with untested altimeters, or that need retrofitting or replacement, will be unable to perform low-visibility landings where 5G is deployed.” The FAA has previously suggested the 5G network could impact sensitive aircraft equipment, including altimeters, but Thursday saw the agency provide specific details outlining its concerns.
- Gov’t docs prove Fauci lied to Rand Paul; US was funding gain of function research in Wuhan. Project Veritas released documents Monday night “regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government’s effort to conceal all of this.” One of the documents Project Veritas obtained was a report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.
- According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S. “The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter. Major Murphy’s report goes on to detail great concern over the COVID-19 gain of function program, the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines.
- Twitter has suspended the last Project Veritas guy left on their platform, chief of staff Eric Spracklen.
- Dog owners in East Yorkshire have warned that their pets fell ill after taking walks along the region’s coastline, despite officials finding no “direct link” between the area and the diseases during recent inspections. In a Facebook post, Yorkshire Coast Pet Care described being “inundated” with dogs that have suffered a mystery illness, urging officials to investigate. Pet owners have reported similar issues in Whitby, Robin Hood’s Bay, South Gare, and South Beach, recommending dog walkers don’t visit the coastline until the source of the illness is identified.
- Stating that Xbox and its services were “not a free speech platform,” Xbox head Phil Spencer proposed an industry-wide mechanism which would see players who are banned on one network automatically banned from all others. Spencer spoke about Xbox’s plans to combat online harassment. On the latter topic, he mentioned introducing improved reporting tools, as well as developing an AI that can “monitor the sentiment of a conversation” and highlight when it is “getting to a destructive point.”
- Malaysia’s commodities ministry said on Thursday the nation plans to adopt an “attacking and aggressive” approach to marketing its palm oil, a vital commodity for the national economy. The announcement comes as the world’s most consumed and controversial edible oil is strongly criticized in the West. Zuraida Kamaruddin, who oversees Malaysia’s plantation industries and commodities, told reporters that the country needs to play up the positives of palm oil and push back against pressure groups in the United States and Europe, while targeting new markets. Zuraida added that Malaysia should also be “attacking” untapped economies in the Middle East and Central Asia, for example, to sell them palm oil.
- A hammer-wielding Briton has attacked a statue at the BBC’s Broadcasting House in London, bashing it for several hours. He used a ladder to reach the 10-foot-tall sculpture, depicting Prospero and Ariel from Shakespeare’s “The Tempest”, and started destroying the figures. His attack was prompted by the personality of the statue’s sculptor – they were created by Eric Gill, who is said to have sexually abused his own daughters. According to the activist, the statue should have been removed long ago.
News Burst 14 January 2022 – Bonus IMG
Artist’s illustration of the Local Bubble. Credit: Leah Hustak (STScI)
News Burst 14 January 2022 – Bonus IMG
Midgard Earth, according to the Norse mythology.
News Burst 14 January 2022 – Bonus Video
Mexico – 11 November 2021
It’s not just a fleet of unknown crafts.
It’s a fleet of unknown crafts trying to be seen. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 14 January 2022 – Bonus Video
More than 80 ostriches escaped from a local farm after the gate to their pen was left unlocked.
News Burst 14 January 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 30 June 2021 News Burst 30 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 June 2021 - Featured News Two more Catholic churches BURN DOWN on indigenous Canadian land after residential school mass grave...
News Burst 29 June 2021News Burst 29 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 11 June 2021 - Featured News A suicide note has been found in John McAfee’s pocket, according to the Associated Press who has cited a...
News Burst 28 June 2021News Burst 28 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 June 2021 - Featured News The Texas Supreme Court ruled on Friday that if sex traffickers use Facebook to prey on children, the...
News Burst 27 June 2021News Burst 27 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 June 2021 - Featured News The US government is concealing information about unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), also known as...
News Burst 26 June 2021 News Burst 26 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 June 2021 - Featured News Researchers analyzing a number of bones that were found in an Israeli quarry more than a decade ago...
News Burst 25 June 2021News Burst 25 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 June 2021 - Featured News John McAfee, 75, the security software entrepreneur who became a fugitive from justice, was found dead...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Carl Gustav Jung
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 64% 64%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation