News Burst 13 November 2021
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 13 November 2021 – Featured News
- During his speech at Virginia’s Arlington National Cemetery, Biden claimed he had “adopted the attitude of the great Negro – at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues – went on to become a great pitcher in the pros – in the Major League Baseball after Jackie Robinson.” Joe Biden seemingly referred to legendary pitcher Satchel Paige as “the great Negro.”
- Some 2,212,335 kits produced by the Australian-based biotech company Ellume and distributed in the US potentially show false positive SARS-CoV-2 test results, the US Food and Drug Administration said in a statement on Thursday. The FDA warned that the use of faulty kits “may cause serious adverse health consequences or death,” identifying the case as a ‘Class I recall.’ The antigen test, which detects coronavirus proteins, was authorized for emergency use by the FDA last year. It is available without a prescription for both adults and children aged two and older, and uses swab samples taken from a nose to detect if one has Covid. The company has offered its apologies “for any stress or difficulties [customers] may have experienced because of a false positive result.”
- Controversial psychologist Jordan Peterson has hammered the “totalitarian state” he says has emerged in response to Covid-19, angrily wondering why he ever got vaccinated if the state still won’t leave him in peace. “I thought, all right, I’ll get the damn vaccine. But, here’s the deal, guys: I’ll get the vaccine and you f***ing leave me alone!” Peterson told podcast host Dave Rubin on Wednesday. Some commenters watching Peterson’s interview noted a certain irony in the prominent dissident getting vaccinated to “appease the mob” and regain his freedom, then being surprised when his freedom wasn’t given back.
- The New York Times has obtained ‘privileged communications’ of Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe, raising suspicions that an FBI source might have leaked the newspaper confidential data obtained during recent raids. FBI agents raided the home of Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe last Saturday as part of an investigation into the acquisition of a diary purportedly written by President Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley. On Thursday, less than a week after the raid, the New York Times published an article claiming to have obtained “internal documents” from Project Veritas’ attorney. Attorney Harmeet Dhillon – who is currently representing Project Veritas and O’Keefe – also accused the New York Times of publishing a “private, privileged correspondence” which “they have no legal right to possess,” while political commentator and lawyer Mike Cernovich wrote, “This is not a grey area. It’s black letter criminal felonies committed by the FBI and the New York Times.”
- A war of words erupted between Iran and Israel last month after Tel Aviv’s Ambassador to India Naor Gilon accused Tehran of “destabilising” the West Asian region, as he sought to justify the Abraham Accords as well as the recent creation of a new four-nation bloc, comprised of Israel, the US, India, and the United Arab Emirates. Iran reacted strongly to the Israeli envoy’s allegations, slamming the “childish remarks” as well as pointing out Tel Aviv’s “aggressive” policies toward its neighbours in the region. Tehran also took a critical view of the decision by India’s largest port operator Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ) to ban Iranian containers, prompting a rethink by the company.
- The Prince of Wales’ former closest aide and chief executive of The Prince’s Foundation has quit for good in the wake of allegations he offered to help a billionaire Saudi donor to the royal’s charity secure a knighthood. The Prince’s Foundation said Michael Fawcett, 59, resigned on Thursday, 11 November, and Clarence House said the prince would no longer be using Fawcett or his company, Premier Mode. Fawcett – who has worked for the heir to the throne for 40 years – stepped down from the charity temporarily in September after an independent investigation was launched following allegations published by The Sunday Times.
- The historic 1920 Svalbard Treaty, which recognises Norway’s sovereignty over the Arctic archipelago, defines it as demilitarised and fit for purely peaceful use. Moscow is seriously concerned about the recent visit of a Norwegian warship to Svalbard, and perceives it as another step by Oslo toward the of militarisation of the polar archipelago, Russia’s Foreign Ministry has said in a statement. In late October, the frigate “Thor Heyerdahl” was reported to have made a port call at Longyearbyen in what the local newspaper Svalbardposten described as a “rare sight” and “peaceful visit”.
- Israel has unveiled a state-of-the-art electronic warfare system that is capable of tackling ground, naval, and aerial targets with the help of electromagnetic beams. Scorpius was developed by the Israeli manufacturer Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI), which touted the new system’s capabilities as “a revolution in electronic warfare”. Referring to the system’s name, IAI’s Marketing VP Gideon Fustick told the magazine Forbes that it intends to convey “the sense of an innocuous thing that actually has a very powerful sting”. “We call it ‘soft protection’. It’s an offensive weapon that doesn’t send out missiles. It’s not a hard-kill system. And yet it is very effective in engaging and disabling enemy systems”, Fustick stated.
- An idol of a Hindu Goddess, Annapurna, which was smuggled out of India more than a century ago, is being reinstalled at the Kashi Vishwanath Temple located in the city of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It became possible after the idol was retrieved from Canada, and finally handed over to the Uttar Pradesh government. The priests are staging a four-day grand religious procession ‘Mata Annapurna Devi Yatra’ that will travel to various cities of the state before finally arriving in Varanasi during the weekend. The idol will then be installed at the Kashi Vishwanath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva, by state chief Yogi Adityanath, as Vedic hymns are chanted in a formal ceremony. Goddess Annapurna, also called Mother Annapurna, is worshipped as the Goddess of food and nourishment. She is believed to be a manifestation of the Goddess Parvati, the wife of Lord Shiva. The present day Varanasi is also known as Kashi, according to Hindu texts. The idol was one of the prized possessions of the MacKenzie Art Gallery at the University of Regina, Canada.
- American multinational corporation Johnson & Johnson announced on Friday plans to split into two companies to separate their consumer and pharmaceutical products. “Johnson & Johnson (the “Company”) (NYSE: JNJ) today announced its intent to separate the Company’s Consumer Health business, creating a new publicly traded company. One company will be focused on household products, including Neutrogena, AVEENO, Tylenol, Listerine, JOHNSON’s, and BAND-AID, while the other one will develop prescription drugs and medical division, including the one that made a COVID-19 vaccine. J&J vowed that the New Consumer Health Company would be a leading global consumer health company.
- Drug cartels have been committing brutal killings of people on the US southern border amid the ongoing migration crisis, the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has revealed. “These criminal organisations come across from Mexico to the US side and they murder individuals. We’ve had several incidents that have taken place along the border using professional-type weapons. Very professional and methodical about how they do it and then they go back to Mexico”, DPS spokesman Chris Olivarez told Fox News on Thursday. Olivarez noted that the cartels kill people to send messages to their rivals, but added that the bodies showing up on the US side of the southern border is something DPS has not seen before.
- Turin, Italy: pedophile network dismantled, among those arrested there is also a priest, the director of Caritas of Benevento. The police seized thousands of files with content that investigators define as “horrifying”: there are very small children, babies just a few months old.
News Burst 13 November 2021 – Bonus IMG
Tyler Perry Studios
News Burst 13 November 2021 – Bonus Video
News Burst 13 November 2021 – Bonus Video
Philadelphia, PA 25 July 2021
News Burst 13 November 2021 – Bonus Video
Murviel, France – Nov 9, 2021
More footage of the France craft sighting from 11/9/21 (no sound): “on the road from Sierentz to Habsheim in the Haut Rhin in Alsace. Very slowly like a glider it flies over me, then begins a turn and moves away. 2 minutes later I hear fighter planes flying in same direction as the object.”
News Burst 13 November 2021 – Earthquakes
News Burst 24 January 2022News Burst 24 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 January 2022 - Featured News Chaotic scenes unfolded on the streets of the Belgian capital, Brussels, on Sunday, as...
News Burst 23 January 2022 News Burst 23 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 January 2022 - Featured News The Negev’s Bedouin demonstrations first re-erupted on January 9 in opposition to an...
News Burst 22 January 2022News Burst 22 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 January 2022 - Featured News A video circulating on social media claims to show a nine-year old girl, along with a group of...
News Burst 21 January 2022News Burst 21 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 January 2022 - Featured News A disabled Tongan man swam for 27 hours across eight miles of ocean in order to survive being...
News Burst 20 January 2022 News Burst 20 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 January 2022 - Featured News Tokyo will not give up its claim that Russia’s southern Kuril Islands in the Pacific Ocean...
News Burst 19 January 2022News Burst 19 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 January 2022 - Featured News A few hours after the eruption, Tonga's internet and phone lines were disrupted as the main...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 52% 52%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation