News Burst 13 March 2021
News Burst 13 March 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 13 March 2021 – Featured News
- Ghislaine Maxwell is hoping that the impending sale of her London home in Belgravia will help to raise much-needed funds to cover mounting legal defense costs in the US, her spokesman was cited as saying by The Daily Telegraph. The daughter of publishing tycoon Robert Maxwell, who died in 1991, now faces an expensive court trial, as she vehemently rejects all charges. The mansion in Belgravia, an affluent district in central London, is seen as a commodity which might put a dent in the mounting costs from the Epstein sex scandal in which she has found herself implicated. Properties in the area have sold for between £2.6 million and £8 million in the past two years, according to records. The report claims that an earlier attempt to sell the property met with difficulties after Maxwell’s bank closed her account.
- Thailand and nine other European countries are suspending AstraZeneca’s Covid experimental shot after cases of blood clots and one death.
- A team of scientists believes that features such as liquid water and landmasses may not be unique to Earth (or Mars and Venus in the distant past), and could have formed on other exoplanets in our galaxy. As Anders Johansen, an astronomer at the University of Copenhagen and lead author of the new study, explained, data suggests that “water was part of Earth’s building blocks, right from the beginning. Because the water molecule is frequently occurring, there is a reasonable probability that it applies to all planets in the Milky Way. The decisive point for whether liquid water is present is the distance of the planet from its star.” “All planets in the Milky Way may be formed by the same building blocks, meaning that planets with the same amount of water and carbon as Earth — and thus potential places where life may be present — occur frequently around other stars in our galaxy, provided the temperature is right,” Johansen remarked.
- An Iranian container ship was damaged in a “terrorist” attack in the Mediterranean on Wednesday, a spokesman for the state-run shipping company IRISL told Nournews on Friday. “Such terrorist acts amount to naval piracy,” the spokesman said. Previously, reports of a fire on the “SHAHR E KORD” Iranian container ship off the coast of Latakia, Syria circulated on 10 and 11 March.
- George Floyd’s family settled a lawsuit against Minneapolis for $27 million over his death in police custody. It’s among the largest settlements in a police misconduct case.
- The Vatican warned Friday that it has nearly depleted its financial reserves from past donations to cover budget deficits over recent years, as it urged continued giving from the faithful to keep the Holy See afloat and Pope Francis’ ministry going.
- India’s National Commission for the Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) has issued a notice to Netflix India to stop streaming ‘Bombay Begums’ for the “inappropriate portrayal of children” in the web series.
- According to Nigerian broadcaster Channels Television, gunmen stormed a college located in the Nigerian Kaduna State overnight into Friday and kidnapped some of the students. The number of abducted is yet to be established. The kidnapping comes several days after Kaduna State Internal Security Samual Aruwan unveiled in a report that throughout 2020, more than 900 people were killed and nearly 2,000 were kidnapped across the state. The report shows a worrisome tendency of abductions of schoolgoers in Nigeria’s northern and central regions.
- China plans to impose new restrictions on tech giant Alibaba, including levying a record fine and forcing it to withdraw investments from businesses unrelated to e-commerce, to correct what government considers to be anticompetitive practices, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter. The company often referred to as China’s version of Amazon has been in Beijing’s cross-hairs since the crackdown on its founder, Jack Ma, last year. Regulators have already put tough restrictions on the company’s financial affiliate Ant Group Co. over alleged risks to the country’s financial system.
- Pakistan on Thursday (Mar 11) blocked the popular social media app TikTok after a court order over a complaint that it ran indecent content, a spokesman for the country’s telecoms regulator said. The app stopped working within an hour of the direction.
- Northern Thailand is choking on toxic air. Its hills and mountains are ablaze with forest fires, with the Air Quality Index (AQI) crossing the hazardous threshold. According to AQI readings by the Pollution Control Department, five northern provinces recorded unhealthy to hazardous levels of air quality on Thursday (Mar 11). These provinces include Mae Hong Son (350), Chiang Mai (248), Chiang Rai (291), Tak (219) and Lamphun (213). AQI readings of above 100 are considered unhealthy, while levels above 200 are regarded as very unhealthy. Readings in excess of 300 are usually considered hazardous.
- Omar Fayad, the governor of the Mexican state of Hidalgo, called on the health authorities to launch an inquiry into the death of a 75-year-old woman shortly after she was administered a shot of the coronavirus vaccine made by the Chinese Sinovac company. According to media reports citing the family of the deceased, Mariа Solis Godinez, she passed away on Thursday 15 minutes after getting inoculated at the vaccination centre. The relatives accused the medical staff of negligence as the woman suffered from high blood pressure and was still administered the shot.
- The United Kingdom supported the 2019 coup in Bolivia to secure access to the country’s massive lithium deposits for the sake of British companies, an investigative report by Declassified UK claims. According to the findings, the UK Foreign Office and British Embassy appeared to have financed an optimisation of the “exploitation” of Bolivian lithium deposits by an Oxford-based company, Satellite Applications Catapult. The report outlined that the project rapidly moved on shortly after former Bolivian president Evo Morales was forced to resign.
- US President Joe Biden’s reversal of Donald Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigration has turned people into a “commodity”, Mexican officials say. Mexican government sources told Reuters that people-traffickers — the so-called ‘Coyotes’ — have stepped up cross-border smuggling operations that saw a slump under Trump after the new administration brought in policies that “incentivise migration”. One official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said people-trafficking gangs changed their tactics “from the day Biden took office” and now showed “unprecedented” sophistication. They brief those they traffic on the latest immigration rules in the US, use technology to evade authorities and even masquerade as travel agencies.
- Knife-wielding men who stole hundreds of toilet rolls during panic-buying shortages in the early stages of the coronavirus pandemic in Hong Kong were jailed for more than three years on Thursday (Mar 11). The three were each sentenced to 40 months in prison over the armed robbery in February last year in which some 600 toilet rolls were taken.
PoisonIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 13 March 2021 – Bonus Video
New York City, 10th March 2021
News Burst 13 March 2021 – Bonus Video
Cordoba, Argentina November 2009
News Burst 13 March 2021 – Bonus Video
News Burst 13 March 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 26 July 2021 News Burst 26 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 July 2021 - Featured News ‘Draghi Like Hitler’: Protesters slam Italian PM for introducing Covid health pass, call it...
News Burst 25 July 2021News Burst 25 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 July 2021 - Featured News The Algerian embassy in Paris said on Friday that it had filed a defamation complaint on behalf of the...
News Burst 23 July 2021News Burst 23 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 July 2021 - Featured News The Chinese government will not take part in a second phase of the WHO’s probe into what caused the...
News Burst 22 July 2021News Burst 22 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 July 2021 - Featured News Morocco has denied accusations of involvement in spying on foreign officials using controversial Pegasus...
News Burst 21 July 2021 News Burst 21 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 July 2021 - Featured News A consortium of investors led by the Soros Economic Development Fund (SEDF) and the Bill & Melinda...
News Burst 20 July 2021 News Burst 20 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 July 2021 - Featured News Disgraced late financier Jeffrey Epstein welcomed Bill Gates into his Manhattan house at least three...
Sidney Strike Force continues to ask for people to bring forward any video files or telephone footage that they have to identify and track down people who attended the rallies.
German TV reporter Susanna Ohlen has been fired after being caught smearing herself with mud and pretending she assisted with the clean-up operations after the devastating floods that hit the European country last week.
A bizarre and dramatic piece of performance art was staged in Russia’s second city, St. Petersburg, last week, featuring men dressed as tech tycoons chasing and gagging three young women with the logos of major online platforms.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 12% 12%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation