News Burst 13 January 2021
News Burst 13 January 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 13 January 2021 – Featured News
- Kim Jong-un’s sister was removed from the list of the executive committee of the governing Workers’ Party following the recent elections, the Daily Mail reported. According to the newspaper, Kim Yo-jong’s name was absent from the list of members of the Politburo following the recent party elections, which raises questions about her status.
- All of the CIA’s documents on UFOs have been made available for download, said The Black Vault website, which claims to be the largest privately run archive of declassified documents and government secrets. According to John Greenewald Jr., the founder of The Black Vault, he obtained the information via the Freedom of Information Act, a federal law requiring the government to disclose unreleased information and documents upon request. Some of the documents date all the way back to the 1980s.
- From January 1, the European Union banned exports of non-recyclable plastic waste to countries outside the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. The UK, which left the EU’s single market and customs union on December 31, will continue the practice, despite Tory commitments that post-Brexit regulations would not undermine environmental standards, The Guardian reported on Tuesday.
- Adel Abdel Bary, a senior member of the London cell of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, was sentenced to 25 years for his involvement in the 1998 terror attacks on the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. Osama bin Laden’s aide is now living in a $1 million mansion in the British capital London with his wife and six children, The Sun reported. According to the newspaper, Adel Abdel Bary, who was released from prison in December, three weeks earlier than necessary because he was too overweight. Scotland Yard wants a notification against him that would allow law enforcement to monitor details of his bank accounts, phone calls, and travel plans. However, a source told The Sun that the convicted terrorist is fighting the move and has hired human rights lawyers.
- Moscow does not rule out that Joe Biden may tweak outgoing President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw troops from Afghanistan. Kabulov, who also heads the Russian Foreign Ministry’s Second Asian Department, expressed the belief that Biden would only modify some parameters related to the withdrawal of US forces.
- Algeria’s Ministry for Pharmaceuticals Industry on Sunday registered the Russia-developed coronavirus vaccine Sputnik V. A press release circulated by the ministry said the Ministry’s National Agency for Pharmaceuticals granted authorization for administering Sputnik V under an executive decree for urgent measures to get a vaccine campaign underway in the country. This makes Algeria the first nation on the African continent to register the vaccine.
- Facebook announces it will now be removing content containing the phrase ‘stop the steal’ from Facebook and Instagram. “We are now removing content containing the phrase “stop the steal” under our Coordinating Harm policy from Facebook and Instagram. We removed the original Stop the Steal group in November and have continued to remove Pages, groups and events that violate any of our policies, including calls for violence”.
- Phnom Penh’s beverage imports from Korea have jumped more than eightfold in recent years, rising from $4.8 million in 2016 to $41.1 million in 2019, according to the state-run Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA). Beverages have become South Korea’s largest export to Cambodia since 2018.
- Moscow has revealed a plan to spend $2.4 million on a giant database containing information about every single city resident, including passport numbers, insurance policies, salaries, car registrations – and even their pets. It will also include work and tax details, school grades, and data from their ‘Troika’ care – Moscow’s unified transport payment system, used on the metro, busses and trains. The new proposal will undoubtedly increase fears about ever-growing surveillance in the Russian capital, where the number of facial recognition cameras has recently been increased.
- While many social media users are abandoning established services such as Facebook and Twitter, or being blocked from the platforms, a Russian-made messaging service has risen to become one of America’s most popular apps. On Monday, UK newspaper The Daily Telegraph reported that Telegram had taken second place in the US downloads chart, according to exclusive data from the Sensor Tower market research agency. Between Wednesday and Sunday last week, more than half a million Americans downloaded the app, almost three times as many as the week before. It boasts of advanced security options, such as “self-destructing messages” for those “looking for extra privacy.”
- In the first week of January, Telegram surpassed 500 million monthly active users. After that it kept growing: 25 million new users joined Telegram in the last 72 hours alone. People no longer want to exchange their privacy for free services. They no longer want to be held hostage by tech monopolies that seem to think they can get away with anything as long as their apps have a critical mass of users. With half a billion active users and accelerating growth, Telegram has become the largest refuge for those seeking a communication platform committed to privacy and security. Facebook has an entire department devoted to figuring out why Telegram is so popular. Imagine dozens of employees working on just that full-time. Millions of people are outraged by the latest change in WhatsApp Terms, which now say users must feed all their private data to Facebook’s ad engine. It’s no surprise that the flight of users from WhatsApp to Telegram, already ongoing for a few years, has accelerated. At about 500 million users and growing, Telegram has become a major problem for the Facebook corporation. Unable to compete with Telegram in quality and privacy, Facebook’s WhatsApp seems to have switched to covert marketing: Wikipedia editors have recently exposed multiple paid bots adding biased information into the WhatsApp Wikipedia article. Bots spread inaccurate information about Telegram on social media. Here are the 3 myths they are pushing:
Myth 1. “Telegram’s code is not open-source”. In reality, all Telegram client apps have been open source since 2013. Encryption and API are fully documented and have been reviewed by security experts thousands of times. Moreover, Telegram is the only messaging app in the world that has verifiable builds both for iOS and Android. As for WhatsApp, they intentionally obfuscate their code, making it impossible to verify their encryption and privacy.
Myth 2. “Telegram is Russian”. In fact, Telegram has no servers or offices in Russia and was blocked there from 2018 to 2020. Telegram is still blocked in some authoritarian countries such as Iran, while WhatsApp and other “supposedly secure” apps have never had any issue in these places.
Myth 3. “Telegram is not encrypted”. Every chat on Telegram has been encrypted since launch. We have Secret Chats that are end-to-end and Cloud Chats that also offer real-time secure and distributed cloud storage . WhatsApp, on the other hand, had zero encryption for a few years, and then adopted an encryption protocol funded by the US Government. Even if we assume that the WhatsApp encryption is solid, it’s invalidated via multiple backdoors and reliance on backups.
In 2019 alone, Facebook spent almost 10 billion dollars on marketing (guessing this includes paid bots on Wikipedia and other sites).
Flower PowerIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 13 January 2021 – Bonus IMG
Can you imagine a place where there was no conflict, anger, or economical issues? A place where you weren’t in debt, struggling for money, and working 60 hours a week? It sounds like a fairy tale, or a dream even. Auroville comes pretty close. In this modernized South Indian city, the citizens live a life of healthy happiness without politics, religion, or money. They trade goods to get what they need, and most of their food comes from the local farms. There are people there from all over the entire world; different nationalities, cultures, and ethnicities. It’s a very successful place and is one of the first to receive protection from UNESCO as an international city.
News Burst 13 January 2021 – Bonus Video
Black Cube Over Royal Palm Beach, Florida 2021
News Burst 13 January 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
-173 °C / -279 °F
So desperate to get to the sea, they made their own white beach in Siberia. A giant palm tree and people lazing underneath it was drawn in the deep snow of a frozen pond.
Some reports on social media cite technical power outage while several users are quoting a conspiracy theory that says, “Vatican in black out after affidavit was leaked of the Italians involvement in US election Interference.”
In Honolulu, Hawaii, a UFO spotted in the dark sky over Leeward Oahu prompted witnesses to dial 911. According to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) officials, there were no aircraft activities or accidents in the area at the time. However, multiple witnesses reported observing a huge blue object fall out of the sky and into the ocean.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 47% 47%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation