News Burst 12 November 2020
News Burst 12 November 2020 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 12 November 2020 – Featured News
- [Deutsche Bank Proposal] “Those who can work from home (WFH) receive direct and indirect financial benefits and they should be taxed in order to smooth the transition process for those who have been suddenly displaced.” In other words, the argument goes that working from an office is somehow punitive, and since WFH during the pandemic leads to “many benefits” as a resulting “disconnecting themselves from face-to-face society” a 5% tax for each WFH day “would leave the average person no worse off than if they worked in the office.” The bank calculates that such a tax could raise $49bn per year in the US, €20bn in Germany, and £7bn in the UK. “That can fund subsidies for the lowest-paid workers who usually cannot work from home.”
- On 27 August 2019 British 19-year-old motorcyclist Harry Dunn was killed when he was hit by a car being driven by the wife of a US diplomat near an RAF base in Northamptonshire. Ann Saccoolas flew back to the United States within days of the accident. The parents of Harry Dunn have launched an application for judicial review against the Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab over his decision to accept that Anne Sacoolas was the wife of Jonathan Sacoolas, a CIA operative who worked at a US listening station at RAF Croughton in Northamptonshire.
- A two-year, 449-page, internal Vatican investigation into sexual abuse allegations against ex-Cardinal Theodore McCarrick found that a number of bishops, cardinals and popes downplayed or dismissed reports that the US priest slept with seminarians. Pope Francis concluded his weekly general audience Wednesday by recalling that the report into the “painful case” of the former high-ranking American cardinal had been released the previous day. He then paused silently for nearly a minute, apparently in prayer. Pope John Paul II, who was canonized a saint in 2014, was a supporter of the US bishop, appointing him Archbishop of Washington DC in 2000 and naming him a cardinal in 2001, despite having received numerous confirmed reports that McCarrick had slept with seminarians. “The unfathomable abuse scandal involves some of the church’s highest conservative circles, and casts a dark shadow over the expeditiously sainted Pope John Paul II,” says DW’s religious affairs expert Christoph Strack.
- Cambodia – One of Asia’s oldest and longstanding jobs has seen a shakeup with many Tuktuk drivers looking to leave their jobs to find alternative income because of a lack of customers and charges from multiple ride-hailing apps. Vorn Pao, president of the Independent Democracy of Informal Economic Association (IDEA), a labour group that works for the protection of the rights of informal workers such as tuktuk drivers, said: “The ride-hailing apps are not playing fair because only the company possesses the technology. Some banks have been allowing drivers to only repay what they owe on their loans and freezing the interest”.
- Thailand’s King Maha Vajiralongkorn wrote messages of national unity and love on Tuesday during a visit to the northeast of the country two days after protesters sent him a letter demanding royal reforms that would curb his powers. The Royal Palace has made no comment on months of protests so any communications from the king are watched carefully in the Southeast Asian country. “We all love and care for each other. Take care of the country, help each other protect our country with goodness for prosperity and protect Thainess,” the king wrote in a message to the governor of Udon Thani province.
- A Taiwanese maker of processor chips for Apple Inc. and other customers plans to invest $3.5 billion to set up a U.S. subsidiary amid American concern about relying too heavily on sources in Asia for high-tech components. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., the world’s biggest contract producer of semiconductors, said its board approved the plan Tuesday to set up the subsidiary in Arizona. It gave no details of what functions it will perform.
- Hong Kong’s pro-democracy lawmakers said on Wednesday (Nov 11) they would all quit in protest at the ousting of four of their colleagues by the city’s pro-Beijing authorities. The four were disqualified in line with a resolution adopted earlier in the day by China’s parliament authorising the local government to expel any politician it deemed a threat to national security. The resignations will reduce the semi-autonomous city’s once-feisty legislature to a gathering of Chinese loyalists, effectively ending pluralism in the chamber.
- A wave of cyberattacks against retailers running the Magento 1.x e-commerce platform earlier this September has been attributed to one single group, according to the latest research. Collectively called Cardbleed, the attacks targeted at least 2,806 online storefronts running Magento 1.x, which reached end-of-life as of June 30, 2020.
- [Soft Disclosure – Now Water Is Everywhere] A new study published recently in Science Advances suggests that water may be naturally occurring on planets and does not require an external source like water-rich asteroids. The study turns the current theory about the emergence of water upside down. There are currently two hypotheses about the emergence of water on planets. The first states that it arrives by accident when asteroids containing water collide with planets; and the other that it emerges in connection with the formation of the planet.
HexIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 12 November 2020 – Bonus IMG
Comet ATLAS Passing the Orion Nebula
Comet ATLAS (C/2020 M3) is approaching Earth. At closest approach on Nov. 14th it will be 0.358 AU (54 million km) away–not quite close enough to make it a naked-eye object. It gets its verdant hue from diatomic carbon (C2), a compound which glows green in the near vacuum of space. The fact that the comet is passing through Orion makes it easy to find. On Nov. 11th, draw a line through the stars of Orion’s Belt: It leads directly to the comet. And on Nov. 15th (within hours of closest approach to Earth), the comet will pass a fraction of a degree from the bright star Bellatrix, the hunter’s left shoulder.
News Burst 12 November 2020 – Bonus Video
Asheville, NC – Nov 9, 2020
MUFON description: “I looked up to see a very large capsule/cigar shaped craft floating just below the cloud line… it almost “wipe-faded” to the same color as the dark bottom of the cloud… It seemed to be fixed in the sky”
News Burst 12 November 2020 – Bonus Video
Washington DC, November 9, 2020
This is a small number of an Arcturian Fleet! There are 20 more Crafts in the area and a Mothership above. Humans will Love and Relate to Arcturians once more as they are much like Pleiadians in nature and Technology. Neioh
News Burst 12 November 2020 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
2.861 °C / 5,181 °F
Top doctors have warned 49 elite runners are taking a major health risk by competing in Sunday’s New Delhi half-marathon. With New Delhi recording more than 500,000 virus cases, and air quality in the world’s most polluted capital hovering between ‘unhealthy’ and ‘hazardous’, health experts said the athletes should think twice.
Utah Monolith – It’s some kind of prop or art installation. Our Friends are not involved… If only the Media got this excited about the legitimate evidence. Kabamur Taygeta
The DNA of legendary sci-fi writer Arthur C. Clarke will be placed on the moon next year. Pittsburgh-based company Astrobotic’s Peregrine Mission One for NASA is scheduled to launch in July 2021 atop a United Launch Alliance Vulcan Centaur rocket from Cape Canaveral, Florida, then land in an area on the northeastern part of the moon called Lacus Mortis.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 20% 20%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation