News Burst 11 March 2023
News Burst 11 March 2023 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 11 March 2023 – Featured News
- China is engaged in “political warfare” in the Pacific, the outgoing president of the Federated States of Micronesia has alleged in an excoriating letter, accusing Beijing officials of bribing elected officials in Micronesia, and even “direct threats against my personal safety”. Two months before his term as president expires, David Panuelo’s letter alleged China is preparing for conflict over the island of Taiwan, and that its goal in interfering in the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) was to render the country neutral in any potential Pacific war. “China is seeking to ensure that, in the event of a war in our Blue Pacific continent between themselves and Taiwan, that the FSM is, at best, aligned with the PRC [China] instead of the United States, and, at worst, that the FSM chooses to ‘abstain’ altogether.”
- Xi Jinping secured a precedent-breaking third term as president of China during a parliamentary session in which he tightened his control of the world’s second-largest economy.
- Some are arriving in Italy new nuclear warheads from the United States, to replace those that our country already hosts in the military bases of Aviano and Ghedi. These are bombs called B61-12, whose production began last year. They have variable yield capabilities, ranging from 0.3 to 340 kilotons, and feature a high-precision guided tail kit. Although they are called “mini-nukes”, they have a devastating destructive capacity: they can be up to twenty times more powerful than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. “That there were nuclear warheads in Italy has always seemed absurd to us. Also because it went against every declaration of our country and against the direction imposed by the Treaty on the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons. Now, with the war in Ukraine demonstrating that nuclear weapons do not make the world safer at all, but quite the opposite, it seems even more absurd to us“, he commented with Fanpage.it Francis Vignarcacampaign coordinator of the Italian Peace and Disarmament Network. In fact, there is also another aspect to underline, explained Vignarca. The fact that Italy hosts US nuclear warheads makes its national territory a potential target. Even more so if it holds a particularly powerful arsenal: “We must also consider that if the capacity of this arsenal is increased, because the bombs are more precise or more easily transportable (they are coupled to the new F-35), the possibility that these places are targets also increases. If there are old bombs in the Ghedi and Aviano bases, that’s one thing, if there’s a new and more powerful arsenal, that’s another. They could become targets of an attack“.
- European bank shares tumbled in the wake of a dramatic sell-off in U.S. bank stocks amid spreading jitters about the sector’s vulnerability to the rising cost of money. The global rout was prompted by Silicon Valley Bank, a major banking partner for the U.S. tech sector, being forced to raise fresh capital.
- During an interview withGlobal Strategic & Defense News , Indian scholar Dr. Preeti Sharma demonstrates how India is indeed doing a great job of consolidating the work of the G20. And India is actively expanding the scope of institutions participating in this beyond ministers. India is also doing a good job trying to engage the wider developing world (which must include Africa). So India is doing a good job in preparing for the G20, but India hasn’t stopped the US from ramming and splitting the G20, which the US is determined to do. India tries to keep everyone together which is commendable. But Indian kindness can also be an obstacle for India to speak out against what the US is doing against the G20.The United Statesthey are leading the G20 straight to a huge train crash during the G20 heads of state meeting on 9-10 September 2023 in Delhi. ~ Karsten Riise – Global Research
- In January 2020, on the eve of economically and socially devastating covid lockdowns, the CEO of the world’s largest investment fund, Blackrock’s Larry Fink , sent a letter to Wall Street colleagues and corporate CEOs about the future of investment. In the paper, modestly titled ” A Fundamental Reshaping of Finance,” Fink, who manages the world’s largest investment fund with about $7 trillion then under management, heralded a radical shift for corporate investing. Money would ” go green “. In his closely followed 2020 letter, Fink said: “There will be a significant reallocation of capital in the near future – and sooner than most expect –… Climate risk is an investment risk.” He also said: “Every government, company and shareholder has to tackle climate change.” In a separate letter to Blackrock ‘s investor clients , Fink unveiled the new capital investment agenda. He said Blackrock will exit some high-carbon investments like coal, the biggest source of electricity for the US and many other countries. He added that Blackrock will screen new investments in oil, gas and coal to determine their adherence to the “sustainability” of the United Nations 2030 Agenda. Fink clarified that the world’s largest fund will begin divesting itself in oil, gas and coal . “ Over time ,” Fink wrote,”Companies and governments that are unresponsive to stakeholders and address sustainability risks will encounter growing skepticism from markets and, in turn, a higher cost of capital.” He added that “climate change has become a major factor in the long-term prospects of companies … we are on the verge of a fundamental reshaping of finance”. From then on so-called ESG investing , penalizing carbon emitting companies like ExxonMobil, became all the rage among Wall Street hedge funds and banks and investment funds including State Street and Vanguard . Such is the power of Blackrock. Fink was also able to convince four new ExxonMobil board members to end the company’s oil and gas operations. ~ F. William Engdahl
- [WorldTribune Staff, June 10, 2021] Dutch and House of Representatives member Thierry Baudet has created a sensation with a stunning speech at the nation’s Parliament in which he referenced a 2010 Rockefeller Foundation report that precisely laid out the authoritarian coronavirus lockdowns that would occur 10 years later. Baudet heads the Forum for Democracy Party in the Netherlands. In his address, he notes how the powerful globalist progressive “philanthropy” seemed to eerily predict the COVID-19 shutdown of the planet long before it happened via a “Scenario For the Future” treatise. In this report, the Rockefeller Foundation describes the so-called “Lock Step Scenario” on the coming of a world-wide pandemic and its aftermath. Already in 2010. “According to this scenario — and I have it here with me — the Chinese would be the first to begin with “required quarantine for all citizens” — that’s a quote — and immediate and almost hermetic closing off of all borders, ” said Baudet. Baudet accurately notes that the 2010 report even mentioned the use of face masks and body-temperature checks. The video of Baudet’s speech has been removed.
- French energy group EDF has said it has discovered a significant new crack in a cooling pipe at a nuclear power plant on the Channel coast, in the latest such incident to plague the energy sector. The group has been plagued by maintenance issues at its aging fleet of reactors over the past year that have forced it to decommission more than a dozen of them for emergency checks and repairs. EDF last month reported the latest “serious corrosion problem” on an emergency cooling system at its Penly 1 plant in northern France, which has been among 16 shut down over the past year. The plant went into operation in 1990.
- Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), and Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department, co-authored a research report titled “Physical Constraints on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” which suggests that an artificial interstellar object could be a parent craft releasing many small probes during its close passage to Earth. Loeb gained notoriety when he proposed in October 2017 that our galaxy had been traversed by its first visitor from outer space. On Feb. 16, Sens. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., and 12 other senators sent a letter to Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks and Deputy Director of National Intelligence Stacey Dixon calling for full funding for the AARO. The Biden administration’s previous funding request for fiscal year 2023 failed to fund anything beyond the office’s basic operating expenses, the lawmakers argued.
- Tennessee Congressman Tim Burchett told Newsweek that he believed “we have recovered a craft at some point, and possible beings.” “I think that a lot of that’s being reverse-engineered right now, but we just don’t understand it,” he continued. In other words, Burchett believes that the U.S. government has recovered UFO technology and is trying to understand how it works. However, it is not clear whether this technology is of extraterrestrial origin or if it is the result of advanced technology developed by another country. Louisiana Senator John Kennedy said, following a classified briefing on the objects last month, it was “clear to me this is not a recent phenomenon.” President Biden said on Feb. 16 that “these three objects were most likely balloons related to private companies, recreational businesses, or research institutions that study the weather or conduct other scientific research.”
- Silicon Valley Bank collapsed Friday morning after a stunning 48 hours in which a bank run and a capital crisis led to the second-largest failure of a financial institution in US history. California regulators closed down the tech lender and put it under the control of the US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The FDIC is acting as a receiver, which typically means it will liquidate the bank’s assets to pay back its customers, including depositors and creditors. The FDIC, an independent government agency that insures bank deposits and oversees financial institutions, said all insured depositors will have full access to their insured deposits by no later than Monday morning. It said it would pay uninsured depositors an “advance dividend within the next week.”
- A Denver-based Catholic group reportedly spent $4 million to track gay priests on dating apps — and then outed them to the church hierarchy. Michelle Boorstein, a journalist with the Washington Post, explained that the group in question — which the Post identified as Catholic Laity and Clergy for Renewal, a conservative non-profit — is “prioritizing this kind of conservative view of Catholic life.” In order to snare gay priests using the apps, the group cast a wide net. “The huge data set that they had did include a… variety of other apps, which included OKCupid, other gay apps, other straight apps, that kind of thing, but the vast majority of their data was focused on Grindr,” Boorstein told NPR.
- Serval with drugs in its system is captured in Cincinnati after escaping while police were arresting its owner. The 35-pound cat was rescued from a tree in Ohio. DNA tests identified it as a serval and cocaine was found in its system. The exotic animal can be triple the size of traditional cats and is native to Africa. The 35-pound cat, which was initially thought to be a leopard, slipped out from the car as police opened one of the doors. Ray Anderson with Cincinnati Animal CARE was present during the dramatic recapture. “Our initial thought was the cat was a hybrid F1 Savannah, which is legal to own in Ohio, but our expert was pretty certain Amiry was a serval, which are illegal to own,” Anderson told WLWT 5.
News Burst 11 March 2023 – Bonus IMG
The Colors Of Vincent Van Gogh’s Paintings
News Burst 11 March 2023 – Bonus IMG
Wae Rebo; one of last remaining ancient villages in the world.It’s incredibly isolated, high in jungle-filled mountains on Flores Island, Indonesia. This settlement sits at an astonishing altitude of 1280 mt and for almost 2000 years it was occupied by Manggarai people.
News Burst 11 March 2023 – Bonus Video
“The Most Beautiful Thing You Will See Today”
News Burst 11 March 2023 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 22 September 2023News Burst 22 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 September 2023 - Featured News The controversial American transgender spokesperson for Ukraine's Territorial Defense...
News Burst 21 September 2023News Burst 21 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 September 2023 - Featured News Through the mediation of the command of the Russian peacekeeping contingent stationed in...
News Burst 20 September 2023News Burst 20 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 September 2023 - Featured News Mexican UFO journalist Jaime Maussan caused quite a stir when he presented two alleged...
News Burst 19 September 2023News Burst 19 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 September 2023 - Featured News Rovert Kenney Jr - "The weird thing about the pandemic was this constant involvement by...
News Burst 18 September 2023 News Burst 18 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 18 September 2023 - Featured News The US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has put in doubt one of the...
News Burst 17 September 2023News Burst 17 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 17 September 2023 - Featured News Beijing remained silent about the absence of Defence Minister Li Shangfu on Saturday as...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 70% 70%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation