News Burst 11 June 2021
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 11 June 2021 – Featured News
- Michael Bloomberg, a billionaire businessman and former mayor of New York, has vowed to find out who leaked his personal tax information to a group of investigative journalists, the Times of Israel reported on Wednesday. According to the report, Bloomberg said in a statement that he and his legal team would look into who was responsible for the unlawful leak of his financial details. According to Bloomberg’s statement, the leak is an invasion of the billionaire’s privacy.
- The new Boeing 747-8s are outfitted with military avionics, enhanced communications, and a self-defense system to act as an airborne White House, capable of flying in worst-case security circumstances such as nuclear war. After Boeing requested a one-year delay, Joe Biden or his successor will have to wait even longer to try out the new Air Force One planes, presumably in 2025. The cost of the new presidential jets will also increase by $500 million, Defense News reported, citing top US Air Force officials.
- Last week, thousands of pandemic-era emails authored by Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US’ leading infectious disease expert, were released via Freedom of Information Act requests. One email thread with redacted sections showed that Fauci was contacted by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who both thanked the expert, and requested his assistance for an event. Reps. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and James Comer (R-KY) on Wednesday penned a joint letter to Zuckerberg, accusing the Facebook CEO and his platform of censoring conservative speech and topics regarding COVID-19, including conversations about the contagious disease’s origin.
- Guests and staff of the Falmouth Hotel in Cornwallhave, UK were evacuated from a G7 hotel on the day before the summit because of a reported bomb scare, the Mirror writes. Police officers headed to the hotel at about 3:15 a.m. following reports of a ‘suspicious package’ found on the grounds outside the building, the media outlet reported, citing Devon and Cornwall Police.
- British Indian food writer Raj Patel is keen on pointing out food injustices around the world, his earlier book is titled ‘Stuffed and Starved: The Hidden Battle for the World Food System’. The Guardian piece by Raj Patel linking American sugar-crusted apple pie to the “vast and ongoing genocide of Indigenous people” is causing both fury and surprise among readers, who are questioning whether the popular dessert is next in line to be cancelled as “racist”. According to the author, even the gingham on which our apple pie lies is not “uniquely American” but rather linked to “war capitalism” over the British East India Company trade. “The apple pie is as American as stolen land, wealth and labour. We live its consequences today,” the author claims, adding that “the bloody and international origins of the apple pie are subject to a collective amnesia. They even used apple trees as markers of property.”
- Innovator Santosh Hulawale, who has designed 48 robots over his 20-year career, brainstormed on the idea of inventing robots that can reduce the workload of healthcare workers. With a team of eight other innovators, Hulawale invented a Multiple Service Robot (MSR), a Service Humanoid Robot (SHR), and a Disaster Management robot (DMR) to assist healthcare workers in providing proper care to the patients in the hospital. While the ‘Multiple Service Robot’ can be custom pre-programmed for any kind of health facility, the ‘Service Humanoid Robot’ can be used to give a more human-like experience to the patients.
- Australia is considering keeping travellers returning from India in a detention centre on Christmas Island, just off the coast of the state of Western Australia in the Indian Ocean, a government spokeswoman said on Wednesday. “The State Government is examining a range of options, including Commonwealth facilities, such as Christmas Island and other facilities, such as Rottnest Island or a stand-alone quarantine camp,” the Western Australia government spokeswoman said. The Christmas Island Immigration Reception and Processing Centre (Christmas Island IRPC), a federal facility that was used by the Australian government to hold illegal migrants and asylum-seekers, was closed down in 2018 because of concerns that detainees had been ill-treated by Australian guards and forced to live in deplorable conditions.
- The polarising proposal to “outsource” the asylum process to countries in Africa, hammered out by Danish parliament, has been given the thumbs up by several Swedish parties, despite criticism from the United Nations, the European Union and numerous human rights organisations. The Sweden Democrats have for some time advocated a so-called zero vision for asylum immigration, and the party sees therefore the Danish decision as a way for the country to make this possible. Jimmie Åkesson wants Sweden to “take a similar course” as Denmark, whose decision, voted for by a large a majority, means that Copenhagen may conclude an agreement on asylum camps on foreign soil and completely phase out its asylum reception at home.
- China’s sales to US allies of 5G communications equipment threatens NATO’s ability to protect its forces in Europe and ensure interoperability of disparate national militaries, although the US is making progress in persuading allies to shun Chinese companies, NATO’s Supreme Allied Commander, US General Tod Wolters said. “Our goal is to make sure that the NATO equipment and the NATO force elements of the future are safe and secure and interoperable,” Wolters told the Atlantic Council on Wednesday. “As many know, with the infusion of 5G on behalf of China that is not the case.” US fears that Huawei equipment provides so-called backdoors that could allow Chinese intelligence to spy on users. However, media reports suggest that some US allies, including Britain and Germany, are prepared to permit sales of some Huawei equipment over Washington’s objections.
- As France gears up to take over the rotating presidency of the European Union next year, President Emmanuel Macron is reportedly harbouring covert plans of replacing English with French at all EU meetings in Brussels, according to Politico. English is currently in use as the “working language” of the EU at high-level meetings of representatives of the 27-member bloc. Macron will snub letters sent by the European Commission if they are drafted in English.
- President Nayib Bukele of El Salvador is moving fast on his pledge to embrace bitcoin as another legal tender, already opening a new geothermal well that would use clean geothermal energy to power the cryptocurrency mines. On Wednesday, Bukele tweeted that he had instructed the state-owned geothermal electric company LAGeoSV to power bitcoin mines with “very cheap, 100% clean, 100% renewable, 0 emissions energy from our volcanos.”
- The Hugh Hewitt Show recently interviewed Dr. Francis Collins, the current director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). In the interview, Collins admits to funding gain-of-function coronavirus engineering at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. He even defended the Chinese scientists and downplayed their connection to the Chinese Communist Party! Collin’s confession further incriminates his colleague and friend, Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is the longstanding director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID). At a Senate hearing on May 11, 2021, Dr. Anthony Fauci answered questions about gain-of-function research. Fauci repeatedly and authoritatively denied that he and his colleague, Francis Collins, funded the Wuhan lab. Fauci tried to dissociate the NIH and the NIAID from having any connection to coronavirus gain-of-function research, even though the money and research trail was revealed by Senator Rand Paul. Hugh Hewitt’s latest bombshell interview with Dr. Collins directly contradicts Dr. Fauci’s testimony, shedding more light on Fauci’s recent perjury in front of the U.S. Senate. The interview also implicates Dr. Peter Daszak, who took large grants from the NIH to help facilitate gain-of-function coronavirus engineering in China.
- A French court has handed Damien Tarel, the man who slapped the country’s President Emmanuel Macron, an 18 month sentence, with 14 months suspended. The man also faced other penalties. The prosecutors asked the court to give Tarel an 18-month jail term rather than impose a fine on him, as well as to hit him with other penalties. The court sided with the prosecutors almost in full, giving the defendant a four-month jail term with 14 months suspended for two years. During these two years he will have to work, undergo psychological sessions and not have any new run-ins with the law to avoid ending up behind bars again.
- Statisticians at Munich University found “no direct connection” between the German lockdown and falling infection rates in the country. The study found that, on all three occasions before Germany imposed its lockdowns in November, December and April, infection rates had already begun to fall. The R rate – the number that indicates how many other people an infected person passes the virus to – was already under 1 before the lockdown restrictions came into force.
News Burst 11 June 2021 – Bonus IMG
Protectors Of Life
Because humans have proven to be protectors of life on Earth?
Humans haven’t progressed beyond murdering their unborn yet.
Some are afraid because of their own ignorance. Others are bad actors intentionally spreading fear because they understand THEIR end is near, not “The End”. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 11 June 2021 – Bonus Video
New Crop Circle #2 – June 8, 2021
News Burst 11 June 2021 – Bonus Video
Purpose Of Great Meetings
A similar looking shape appeared in the crop circle yesterday.
March 2020: “There are many this size and seldom has anyone filmed them. It is a Shared Mothership. It is for the Purpose of great Meetings with the Light Forces that would involve multiple Races and Planets. They are entirely indestructible. Within the great area of the Giant Mothership are many holding areas for other very large Crafts to enter and exit. The meetings are not interrupted this way and these meetings are by request only.”
Within the great area of the Giant Mothership are many holding areas for other very large Crafts to enter and exit. The meetings are not interrupted this way and these meetings are by request only. ~ NEIOH
News Burst 11 June 2021 – Bonus Video
Copacabana Beach, Brazil
News Burst 11 June 2021 – Earthquakes
News Burst 20 October 2021News Burst 20 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 October 2021 - Featured News The Financial Times (FT) quoted on Saturday several sources saying that "the Chinese military...
News Burst 19 October 2021 News Burst 19 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 October 2021 - Featured News The Financial Times earlier reported that the test of the alleged hypersonic glider vehicle...
News Burst 18 October 2021News Burst 18 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 18 October 2021 - Featured News Japan's new prime minister on Sunday said the planned mass disposal of wastewater stored at the...
News Burst 17 October 2021News Burst 17 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 17 October 2021 - Featured News On Friday, the ISS lost its orientation in space while testing engines of the Soyuz MS-18...
News Burst 16 October 2021News Burst 16 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 16 October 2021 - Featured News Problems arising from the state’s demand that every worker have a ‘green pass’ demonstrating...
News Burst 15 October 2021News Burst 15 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 15 October 2021 - Featured News Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg funneled hundreds of millions of dollars during the 2020 election...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 34% 34%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation