News Burst 11 January 2021
News Burst 11 January 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 11 January 2021 – Featured News
- Sunday at midnight Amazon will be shutting off all of our servers in an attempt to completely remove free speech off the internet. There is the possibility Parler will be unavailable on the internet for up to a week as we rebuild from scratch. We prepared for events like this by never relying on amazons proprietary infrastructure and building bare metal products. ~ Parler CEO John Matze
- Beijing is looking forward to a new U.S. administration after Chinese foreign minister Wang Yi said Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden represented a “new window of hope” for the Sino–U.S. relationship.
- A day after Twitter banned President Trump “due to the risk of further incitement of violence,” the social media company let “Hang Mike Pence” trend on its platform. [Bait to find accounts to be deleted]
- The tech maverick, who has just become the world’s richest person, is a fan of cryptocurrencies in general and bitcoin, in particular. At the end of December, Musk caused a stir after speculating that Tesla may convert its balance sheet to bitcoin. His new statement comes as bitcoin continues to record new highs. On 8 January, bitcoin smashed through the $41,000 mark, with its total value surpassing $750 billion. The combined cryptocurrency market has surged to $1 trillion.
- A high-profile lawyer, constitutional scholar and head of the Port-au-Prince bar was gunned down Friday night in Haiti. Just hours before, he called for “another kind of country, another state” during a radio interview in which he addressed several controversial topics including constitutional reform, elections and the breakdown of Haitian institutions. Police say Monferrier Dorval, 64, was killed at about 10 p.m. as he returned home. His body was found just a few feet from his front gate in Pelerin 5, the same neighborhood where President Jovenel Moïse lives.
- At least 62 passengers and crew have been missing since Saturday after a Sriwijaya Air jet crashed into the sea in the biggest such incident in Indonesia since the crash of a Lion Air Boeing 737 Max in 2018. Indonesia National Transport Safety Committee head Soerjanto Tjahjono said the authorities had located two black boxes from the plane, expressing hope that they would soon be retrieved.
- Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Friday announced the Space Force as the 18th member of the intelligence community, in a move to “break down barriers” to information sharing and to help inform the community’s analysis of threats in space. Ratcliffe announced the designation of the U.S. Space Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise, which is the intelligence component of the Space Force. “This move not only underscores the importance of space as a priority intelligence and military operational domain for national security, but ensures interoperability, future capability development and operations, and true global awareness for strategic warning” Ratcliffe said.
- Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi concluded on Saturday his visit to five African nations. Braving the COVID-19 pandemic, the visit has particularly shown the great importance China attaches to maintaining its profound friendship with Africa.
- A group of wolves ended up on the road and was chased by a motorist for at least two km near Belluno, Italy. The car, on the heels of the animals, also pushed them at high speeds, up to 50/60 km per hour. And for a long distance the wolves were unable to get off the asphalt, given the snow walls that lined the roadway on both sides, thus being forced to escape from the car. Everything was filmed in a video: “Caught, now they are being thrown“, you also hear the driver say. The video, which has been removed from the socials, triggered several controversies, especially on the part of animal rights activists, who underlined the cruelty of a similar gesture while asking for the person responsible to be traced. He has a name, it is Luca Ghedina, brother of the famous skier, and owner of Agriturismo Jagerhaus in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy.
Cycle gangsIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 11 January 2021 – Bonus IMG
According to several reports on social media, the Vatican, a city-state surrounded by Rome, Italy is facing a blackout. Initially, the news about Vatican blackout was reported after a livestream was spotted on a YouTube channel of Vatican News. The Vatican News is a verified YouTube channel that posts news and reports about the Pope and the holy city. Officially, there is no confirmation of what has caused Vatican city to go into a blackout. Some reports on social media cite technical power outage while several users are quoting a conspiracy theory that says, “Vatican in black out after affidavit was leaked of the Italians involvement in US election Interference.”
News Burst 11 January 2021 – Bonus Video
San Nicolás de Los Ranchos Volcano – 28 Dec. 2020
News Burst 11 January 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
1.538 °C / 2,800 °F
[Twitter Slowly Dying] Twitter rolls out AI-powered “offensive-tweets prompt” to reduce “potentially harmful or offensive” replies. No word from the platform if the data on “bad speech” is also tracked and saved for future use or what else is being analyzed by the speech-AI.
British supermarkets, food suppliers, and manufacturers have warned politicians in Brazil that goods from the country will be banned in the UK if a law propelling deforestation in the Amazon is passed. Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Aldi, Lidl, M&S, Co-op, and Waitrose – among other companies – wrote an open letter on 5 May to the deputies and senators of the National Congress of Brazil.
Parts of China’s Long March 5b Rocket are falling back to the Earth and are feared may land on an inhabited area, The Guardian reported, citing Jonathan McDowell, astrophysicist at the Astrophysics Centre at Harvard University. Judging by its orbit, it may hit the ground around 10 May anywhere in an expansive area ranging from as far north as New York, Madrid, and Beijing and to as far south as Chile and New Zealand.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 87% 87%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation