News Burst 11 April 2022
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 11 April 2022 – Featured News
- Irish MEP Clare Daly has accused elected EU representatives of “shooting ourselves in the foot” by backing the imposition of sanctions on Russia, and warned that rejecting energy imports from Europe’s largest country would lead to “disastrous inflation, rocketing energy costs, and a historic decline in living standards,” while failing to deter Moscow. Addressing the EU Parliament on Wednesday, a day before it voted to support “an immediate full embargo on Russian imports of oil, coal, nuclear fuel and gas,” Daly condemned the sanctions imposed by the bloc thus far as ineffective against the Kremlin and potentially “catastrophic” for Europeans. “How is not selling Kerrygold butter to Russia going to save any Ukrainian lives? How is buying filthy fracked US gas going to stop the war?” she exclaimed, referring to the American Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) offered to European buyers by Washington, albeit at a higher cost than Russia’s product. “They won’t, of course, because nowhere have sanctions ever succeeded in ending a military assault or achieving regime change.”
- France is surveying its largest consumers of natural gas to assess which of them would have to suspend normal operations if deliveries of the fuel from Russia are cut. The plan was outlined in a decree published on Friday by the government gazette JORF. The document says the French gas network operator GRTgaz will collect data from the nation’s largest consumers so that the government could decide which of them could be put on pause with the least economic damage. Only entities with annual consumption of at least 5 gigawatt hours are being considered for the chopping block. The survey, which gas consumers must participate in under the threat of being fined, is meant for a scenario in which the supply of Russian gas to France is disrupted. If shortages over the summer leave the country unprepared for the cold season, rationing may be necessary next winter.
- One of the largest airlines in the world is trying buses as an alternative to planes at two destinations, with environmental factors, fuel costs, and pilot shortages listed as justifications. American Airlines has partnered with the bus company Landline to resume service at a location where it flew before the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as opening a new “route”.
- Russia is now the most sanctioned nation on Earth subject to more than 6,000 different Western colonial targeted restrictions, which is more than Iran, Venezuela, Myanmar and Cuba combined.
- “America is a nation that can be defined in a single word: I was in the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping, traveling with him, that’s when I traveled 17,000 miles when I was vice president,” Biden told reporters at the White House. “I don’t know that for a fact,” he concluded.
- Female Ukrainian refugees hoping to flee to the UK seeking a better life are being hunted by sexual predators, revealed an investigation by The Times. Women posting messages in special Facebook groups, such as UK Accommodation for Ukrainian refugees, which has 50,000 members, have encountered a barrage of inappropriate, sexually explicit messages from men, discovered an undercover reporter. Those who want to move to the UK are required to have a sponsor before applying for a visa. While a government-organised “matching” service run by Reset charity operates to bring together British hosts and arriving refugees, it is only in its early stages, with many resorting to Facebook groups. Posing as Natalya, 22, from Kiev, the journalist said many answers to requests of sponsorship suggested sharing a bed.
- Videos circulating on the internet have shown protesters in the Greek port of Thessaloniki trying to stop the shipment of NATO military equipment to Ukraine on 6 April and even engaging in clashes with the police. The protests, allegedly organised by PAME Greece – All Workers Militant Front, resulted in 8 people being detained, among them PAME members, one journalist and 2 members of the KKE (Communist Party of Greece). Police had resorted to tear gas in dispersing the demonstrations.
- Hunter Biden peddled his family’s high-profile connections to land federal office jobs for friends and associates, emails from the hard drive of the First Son’s laptop show, reported the New York Post. The son of the current POTUS tried to facilitate an appointment to the federal bench for John M. Mott, an associate judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, according to a series of correspondences between the two after they had spoken by phone. Mott, who had requested that Hunter press his case with then Vice President Biden’s chief of staff Ron Klain, said in an email dated 9 March 2010: “I appreciate your help… I know that it is a lot to ask for Ron to put in a good word for me when he doesn’t know me and hears about me from you out of the blue, but I’m hoping that he appreciates my background and support and decides to help”, Mott wrote.
- In an unbelievable incident, thieves in the Indian state of Bihar stole a 500-tonne defunct bridge, state police confirmed on Sunday. Bihar State Police said the thieves are likely to sell off the parts of the bridge as scrap metal. The robbers, who dismantled the bridge, reportedly posed as state government officials; they used gas cutters and earthmoving machinery to break down an abandoned bridge in Amiyawar village, about 150 kilometres south of the state capital Patna.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, 44, and Hungarian-American philanthropist George Soros, 91: a claim that they are cousins has been spreading on social media. The claim about Zelensky and Soros was quickly repeated by other Twitter accounts and migrated as a screenshot meme to Facebook.
- Is the universe we see – stars, moons, planets, clusters of galaxies – a small, accidental tip of an infinite cosmic iceberg? “It’s hard to build models of inflation that don’t lead to a multiverse. It’s not impossible, so I think there’s still certainly research that needs to be done. But most models of inflation do lead to a multiverse, and evidence for inflation will be pushing us in the direction of taking the idea of a multiverse seriously,” observed MIT physicist Alan Guth.
News Burst 11 April 2022 – Bonus IMG
Alaska’s Lazy Mountain, April 7, 2022
News Burst 11 April 2022 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 11 April 2022 – Bonus Video
News Burst 11 April 2022 – Bonus Video
News Burst 11 April 2022 – Earthquakes
News Burst 19 August 2022News Burst 19 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 August 2022 - Featured News Police launched a homicide investigation on 12 August, after an Auckland family unsuspectingly...
News Burst 18 August 2022News Burst 18 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 18 August 2022 - Featured News The US Department of Justice (DoJ) admitted on Monday that the FBI over-collected evidence in its...
News Burst 17 August 2022News Burst 17 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 17 August 2022 - Featured News The commanders of the Rapid Support Force, the Sudanese paramilitary group made up largely of...
News Burst 16 August 2022News Burst 16 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 16 August 2022 - Featured News Apple has given Russian video-hosting platform Rutube two weeks to hide content produced by the...
News Burst 15 August 2022News Burst 15 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 15 August 2022 - Featured News A third of England’s state-run maternity hospitals have adopted terms such as ‘birthing people’ or...
News Burst 14 August 2022News Burst 14 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 14 August 2022 - Featured News Ontario Premier Doug Ford accidentally swallowed a bee in the midst of a Friday press conference...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 77% 77%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation