News Burst 10 September 2021
News Burst 10 September 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 10 September 2021 – Featured News
- Italy is ]set[ to allow the small-scale cultivation of cannabis plants at home after a reform was approved by the Lower House’s justice committee on Wednesday. The reform decriminalises the growth of up to four female cannabis plants at home. But it also increases the penalties for crimes linked to the trafficking and dealing of cannabis from up to six years to 10.
- Turin prosecutors have told the Telegram messaging app to take down the anti-vaccine ‘Basta Dittatura’ (No More Dictatorship) chat, daily newspaper La Stampa [Italian state affiliated media – Paid by the governments as all Italian newspaper] reported on Monday. The chat is used by groups that are against vaccines and against the Green Pass COVID-19 vaccine passport. It was used to publish the telephone numbers of some government offices and of politicians and doctors that the anti-vax groups are hostile towards. The app has not yet responded to the prosecutors, according to the report. The prosecutors could issue an international warrant in relation to the order in the coming days, the report said. Politicians, journalists and health officials and experts have been threatened by anti-vax extremists in Italy and in some cases attacked. A top virologist, Matteo Bassetti [The Italian version of Fauci], was recently accosted by a 46-year-old man who has been cited for issuing serious threats. The man reportedly came across Bassetti in the street and started following him, filming him on his phone and shouting at him: “You’re going to kill all of us with these vaccines and we’re going to make you pay”. A video [journalist] from the La Repubblica [radical-chic – Italian state affiliated media] was attacked by a protester at an anti-Green Pass sit-in outside the Education Ministry in Rome last week. And a pro-Green Pass teacher received a bullet in the mail.
- The progressive politicians of Portland, Oregon, want to prohibit trade with their redneck counterparts who’ve had the temerity to ban terminations after about six weeks into pregnancy. It is also worth noting that notoriously illiberal countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, and even Afghanistan, have faced no such targeted condemnation from the city of Portland.
- New evidence has emerged of gross violations during the UK investigation into the alleged poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury on 4th March 2018. The new revelations put into question the main evidence that the Skripals were poisoned with the nerve agent Novichok. The blood samples taken from the Skripals could have been tampered with so that they test positive for Novichok, newly disclosed information obtained from the UK Ministry of Defence reveals. Furthermore, documents show that Russia was not the only country in the world that could be linked to the nerve agent Novichok.
- Sources in the US Central Command informed Fox News that the Pakistani military supported the Taliban with combat drones, helicopters and special forces. The last day of fighting in Panjshir saw the death of Fahim Dashty, a spokesman for the resistance, and General Abdul Wudod Zara, a commander of the resistance and nephew of late Afghan leader Ahmed Massoud. The Taliban claimed that they were both killed in clashes with its fighters. However, sources in the resistance said that the two were killed in Pakistani drone strikes.
- A Russian 16-year-old prankster got arrested for impersonating an officer of the law in the Russian capital. He was wearing a police uniform and carrying a replica firearm, which he used to intimidate passersby as a part of his prank.
- The alarm was triggered at night in Russia’s Zvezda module at the International Space Station (ISS), when the crew reported smoke and smell of burnt plastic, according to the crew’s negotiations with the Earth, broadcasted by NASA. The cause of smoke and the smell has not yet been identified. The crew has turned on the system for removing harmful impurities from the station’s atmosphere.
- Morocco’s liberal RNI party has won the most seats in the country’s parliamentary elections, while the co-ruling moderate PJD Islamists suffered a crushing defeat, preliminary results showed. RNI, led by billionaire agriculture minister Aziz Akhannouch, took 97 of the 395-seat parliament. Another liberal party, PAM, secured 82 seats and the conservative Istiqlal took 78 seats. The PJD, which had been a coalition partner in the previous two governments, had taken only 12 seats after a count of 96% of all parliamentary seats on Thursday.
- German prosecutors have ordered a raid against the federal finance and justice ministries in Berlin to probe possible obstruction of justice in office. Osnabrueck prosecutors said they suspected that the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) of the finance ministry allegedly failed to act on money-laundering warnings. The investigation on the FIU reportedly started in 2020 after 2018 flagged €1m+ payment to Africa with suspected drug and terror links was not relayed to the police.
- “This project, I believe, will never deliver gas.” So said US Senator Ted Cruz last December, leading the charge in Washington for sanctions against the Russian-financed pipeline. But, as the saying goes, never say never. That confidence must have been chipped away in recent weeks, now that the underwater gas link between Russia and Germany is entering its final stages. Opponents of Nord Stream 2 argue that the project undermines this policy, increasing the continent’s dependency on Russia, with potentially negative consequences if Moscow decides one day to hike its prices or turn off the taps.
News Burst 10 September 2021 – Bonus IMG
Strange, repeating radio signal near the center of the Milky Way has scientists stumped. It’s not a fast radio burst, pulsar or low-mass star. So what in the heavens is it? ~ Kabamur
News Burst 10 September 2021 – Bonus IMG
“Red Sprite” Over Oklahoma
News Burst 10 September 2021 – Bonus Video
Shenyang, China – 8 September 2021
News Burst 10 September 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 29 September 2022 News Burst 29 September 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 September 2022 - Featured News US Secretary of State Antony Blinken confirmed the appointment of Amos Hochstein as the...
News Burst 28 September 2022News Burst 28 September 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 September 2022 - Featured News The Swedish National Seismic Network (SNSN) said on Tuesday that powerful underwater...
News Burst 27 September 2022News Burst 27 September 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 September 2022 - Featured News President Vladimir Putin has granted Russian citizenship to former U.S. security...
News Burst 26 September 2022News Burst 26 September 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 September 2022 - Featured News [Read Critically] “I will take you to the last frontier of food,” he explains Samantha...
News Burst 25 September 2022News Burst 25 September 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 September 2022 - Featured News Amid large-scale cancellations of flights at Beijing airport and massive military...
News Burst 24 September 2022News Burst 24 September 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 September 2022 - Featured News European Commission chief Ursula von der Leyen has warned Italy of consequences should it...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 84% 84%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation