News Burst 10 March 2023
News Burst 10 March 2023 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 10 March 2023 – Featured News
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) is suing former top executive Jes Staley over his links to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. The Wall Street giant alleges Mr Staley failed to disclose potentially damaging ties to the late sex trafficker. A lawyer for Mr Staley declined to comment when contacted by the BBC. JPMC is facing lawsuits from the US Virgin Islands and an unnamed woman alleging that it aided Epstein’s sex trafficking by allowing him to remain as one of its clients. The bank is attempting to make Mr Staley liable for any penalties it might face if it is found to have helped Epstein’s sex trafficking crimes in the two lawsuits.
- [Asteroid Of The Century] An asteroid the size of an Olympic swimming pool has a small chance of barreling into Earth on Valentine’s Day 23 years from now, according to scientists. The asteroid, named 2023 DW, has a one in 625 chance of slamming into Earth on Feb. 14, 2046, according to the European Space Agency. The space rock, with a 50-meter diameter, is at the number one spot on the agency’s “Risk List” of space objects that have a greater than zero probability of making impact to Earth. 2023 DW is the only asteroid on the list that scored a 1 on the Torino scale, which is used to categorize the risk of impact to Earth level. All others have 0 ratings.
- According to what was revealed by a study led by Princeton University there are as many as twenty professions which at the moment are entirely led by human beings and which could instead be supplanted by very sophisticated algorithms. In the research titled “How will language modelers like ChatGPT affect occupations and industries?” conducted by Ed Felten of Princeton, Manav Raj of the University of Pennsylvania and Robert Seamans of New York University, unsuspected and mostly humanistic professions were found to be at risk of “extinction”, therefore linked not to a mathematical and two-dimensional world, made up of codes and sequences, but to that of thought, multidimensional, where the human element has always been considered essential. “The major occupations exposed to language modeling will be seen to include telemarketers and a variety of post-secondary teachers such as English Language and Literature, Foreign Language and Literature, and History teachers,” the research introduction reads. exposed to advances in language modeling are legal services and investments. «The consequences of artificial intelligence on the world of work will have many facets. In some cases, AI will be able to replace the work previously done by the human being, in others it could be complementary”, reads the study.
- The head of Russia’s Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov says he suspects foul play in relation to the alleged theft of his sanctioned racehorse from stables near the Czech capital Prague. Czech media reported on Tuesday that a horse named Zazou, believed to be owned by Kadyrov, had “vanished without a trace” from stables in the village of Krabcice last week. Local police were reportedly looking for information about the racehorse. The animal had been stuck in the Czech Republic since 2014 when Kadyrov was targeted by Western sanctions after Crimea rejoined Russia. “How is that even possible? Had he been kept on some remote farm where one could just take him so easily? Where’s the security? Where are the brave police with their democratically efficient and advanced investigative techniques?” the Chechen leader wrote on Telegram on Wednesday.
- Scientists at a Japanese lab have produced healthy offspring from two male parents using a gene-editing technique to create viable egg cells from the skin, a leading stem cell researcher has claimed. The breakthrough was reported on Wednesday by Professor Katsuhiko Hayashi from Osaka University during the International Summit on Human Genome Editing in London. Hayashi has been working on various techniques to make eggs from stem cells for a decade. His latest paper on the subject is pending publication in the magazine Nature, he told the BBC. The artificial gametogenesis – or in-lab production of sex cells – was done on mice, the scientist reported in London during an update on core technologies in the field of genome editing. It involved reprogramming a skin cell into a pluripotent stem cell – a type of cell that can turn into other kinds of cells later. The scientists removed the Y-chromosome from the stem cells and created copies of the X-chromosome to replace it. With a full XX set, the cells turned into eggs, though only a small percentage of the source material could be made to undergo the full process.
- The CIA warned allies in the EU about a potential attack by a pro-Ukrainian group on the Nord Stream gas pipelines, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing intelligence officials. According to the report, around June and July of last year, the CIA informed Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service (BND) and other European agencies that three Ukrainian nationals were trying to rent out ships in states around the Baltic Sea, including Sweden, in preparation to target the pipelines, which were eventually attacked in September. As early as one month after the blasts, CIA Director William Burns and the White House’s national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, were said to have been considering the possibility that Kiev had orchestrated the sabotage on the pipelines built to deliver Russian gas to Germany.
- Three people have been arrested in Japan over unhygienic pranks at the country’s world-famous conveyor-belt sushi restaurants, police have announced. The phenomenon caused uproar on social media and has been dubbed ‘sushi terrorism’ by local news outlets. A video emerged online in February showing a man drinking soy sauce directly from a shared bottle and squashing sushi dishes at a restaurant belonging to the Kura Sushi chain, where he was with a group of friends. The chain received numerous complaints and large numbers of social media users expressed their disgust, promising to stay away from conveyor-belt restaurants in a nation known for its obsession with cleanliness.
- The US intelligence community believes China is the biggest threat to Western-dominated world order, with concerns over Beijing dominating the annual report presented on Wednesday to the Senate Intelligence Committee. “The People’s Republic of China – which is increasingly challenging the United States, economically, technologically, politically and militarily, around the world – remains our unparalleled priority,” Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines told the lawmakers. Beijing seeks to “promote a China-led alternative to often US and Western-dominated international development and security forums and frameworks,” the spies claimed, predicting that China will use programs such as the Belt and Road Initiative, Global Development Initiative and the Global Security Initiative to “promote modifications to international norms to favor state sovereignty and political stability over individual rights.”
- The US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) sent more than a dozen letters to Twitter following Elon Musk’s takeover of the company, including demands that he turn over the names of journalists he gave internal documents to, according to a report published by Congressional Republicans on Tuesday. In the three months after Musk took ownership of Twitter in October, the FTC sent more than a dozen letters containing over 350 specific demands for information, the report by the Republican-controlled House Judiciary Committee stated. In its first letter after Musk began releasing details of Twitter’s prior collaboration with the White House and US intelligence agencies, the FTC demanded that the company “identify all journalists and other members of the media” who had been granted access to internal documents. Other letters asked Twitter to hand over all internal communications “relating to Elon Musk,” and demanded that Musk explain why Jim Baker – a former FBI general counsel who helped Twitter censor the Hunter Biden laptop story in 2020 – was fired after the billionaire’s takeover.
- Security officials in Moldova’s breakaway region of Transnistria have claimed that they foiled “a terrorist attack” targeting prominent local figures that was allegedly planned by neighboring Ukraine. Suspects have been detained and are being interrogated, the region’s State Security Ministry (MGB) said on Thursday. Transnistria borders Ukraine from the southwest. RIA Novosti cited a source as saying that the culprits wanted to rig a vehicle with explosives and bomb the motorcade of Transnistrian President Vadim Krasnoselsky. Anatoly Guretsky, Transnistria’s top prosecutor, was quoted as saying that an attack was planned in the region’s capital, Tiraspol. Local news outlets published a video of what appears to be the interrogation of a suspect described as a man named Vyacheslav Kisnichan.
- While Oprah and ‘The Donald’ are now separated by the US partisan political divide, they were once good friends who paid gushing public tributes to each other. Now Trump is set to release a book of potentially-embarrassing letters he received over the years from politicians and celebs. Donald Trump has revealed how liberal talk-show host Oprah Winfrey regretted they weren’t running for president and VP together. The ironic revelation came in a trailer for the former president’s new book, Letters to Trump, a collection of missives he has received from political leaders and celebrities. “Too bad we’re not running for office. What a team!” Winfrey told Trump in a hand-written letter with her personal letterhead, dated January 11, 2000. The letter was to thank Trump for sending her an advance copy of his 2000 book The America We Deserve, in which he wrote that the TV star would be his “first choice for vice president.”
- Two authors of the so-called Twitter Files, Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger, provided testimony on Thursday to the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government regarding collusion between the US government and Twitter about censorship decisions on the platform. “For every government agency scanning Twitter, there were perhaps twenty quasi-private entities doing the same thing.” Agencies involved in submitting moderation requests to Twitter included the FBI, CIA, Defense Department and Department of Homeland Security, Taibbi said. Private entities involved in the process included the National Endowment for Democracy, Alliance for Securing Democracy and Stanford Internet Observatory. Taibbi dubbed the network of tech companies, government agencies and private organizations the “Censorship-Industrial Complex.”
- The woke agenda devouring the US has been increasingly savaged for posturing itself as “celebrating women” by actually “erasing women,” like in the case of the current “diversity” push by American chocolatier Hershey’s, which placed a transgender woman’s face on its candy wrapper “to mark” International Women’s Day. The administration of Democratic President Joe Biden has been accused of “working overtime to push the trans agenda.” The accusation, posted on Twitter by former congressional nominee Karoline Leavitt, was part of a swathe of similar posts triggered by the decison to present one of this year’s annual International Women of Courage Awards at the White House to a biological male from Argentina.
News Burst 10 March 2023 – Bonus IMG
Setenil de Las Bodegas, Spain
This extraordinary Andalusian town is the result of the evolution of a prehistoric city, as evidenced by some cave paintings found in the area. The houses of Setenil de Las Bodegas are located on two different levels: those located above the rock were built starting from scratch, while those below have incorporated the rock conformations already present in the gorge carved by the Trejo river.
News Burst 10 March 2023 – Bonus Video
Menifee, California 3-6-2023
News Burst 10 March 2023 – Bonus Video
Over Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine, December 2022
News Burst 10 March 2023 – Bonus Video
Sakhalin, Aniva Bay
News Burst 10 March 2023 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 22 September 2023News Burst 22 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 September 2023 - Featured News The controversial American transgender spokesperson for Ukraine's Territorial Defense...
News Burst 21 September 2023News Burst 21 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 September 2023 - Featured News Through the mediation of the command of the Russian peacekeeping contingent stationed in...
News Burst 20 September 2023News Burst 20 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 September 2023 - Featured News Mexican UFO journalist Jaime Maussan caused quite a stir when he presented two alleged...
News Burst 19 September 2023News Burst 19 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 September 2023 - Featured News Rovert Kenney Jr - "The weird thing about the pandemic was this constant involvement by...
News Burst 18 September 2023 News Burst 18 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 18 September 2023 - Featured News The US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has put in doubt one of the...
News Burst 17 September 2023News Burst 17 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 17 September 2023 - Featured News Beijing remained silent about the absence of Defence Minister Li Shangfu on Saturday as...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 70% 70%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation