News Burst 10 January 2021
News Burst 10 January 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 10 January 2021 – Featured News
- The universe is (nearly) 14 billion years old, astronomers confirm. With looming discrepancies about the true age of the universe, scientists have taken a fresh look at the observable (expanding) universe and have estimated that it is 13.77 billion years old (plus or minus 40 million years). In 2019, scientists studying the movement of galaxies concluded that the universe is hundreds of millions of years younger than previously estimated by the Planck Collaboration, a group of scientists who have worked with the European Space Agency’s Planck mission. Using data from the Planck space observatory, they found the universe to be approximately 13.8 billion years old.
- Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear. [Special Message to the Congress on the Internal Security of the United States, August 8, 1950] ~ Harry S. Truman
- The CEO of social media website Parler responded to a report about a Facebook algorithm that allegedly reduces the reach of alternative news websites and promotes corporate media. John Matze said that a reported “secret internal algorithm thing is kind of Orwellian,” referring to the dystopian novel, “1984,” by George Orwell. “Parler believes that people should make the determination for themselves what they think is hyperpartisan or they believe in and what they’d like to follow and they can choose on their own on Parler what they’d like to get engaged with,” he said.
- Twitter appeared to suspend the accounts of former national security adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn and lawyer Sidney Powell. Both accounts display the text: “Account suspended … Twitter suspends accounts which violate the Twitter Rules.” “The accounts have been suspended in line with our policy on Coordinated Harmful Activity,” a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement to news outlets on Friday and claimed the suspension had to do with the “QAnon” movement.
- President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech. “Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” Trump said in a statement.
- A new study has confirmed that the planet Mars is wiggling while spinning on its axis. The research, ‘Detection of the Chandler Wobble of Mars From Orbiting Spacecraft’, published in the journal Geophysical Research Letters, states that a component of the motion of the Mars spin axis, dubbed the Chandler wobble, has been detected, for the first time for any solar system body other than the Earth. As the Red Planet spins, its poles stray slightly away from its axis of rotation, moving about 4 inches (10 centimeters) approximately every 200 days. The authors of the study used 18 years of data collected by three satellites orbiting the Red Planet: Mars Odyssey, Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter and Mars Global Surveyor, to detect the shift in the Martian poles.
- A number of Indian lawmakers have been regularly calling out Facebook, Twitter and Amazon over their alleged breach of data privacy rules and their political biases. Hours after Twitter announced the permanent suspension of US President Donald Trump’s account, a chorus arose in India’s legislature condemning tech giants. “If they can do this to POTUS, they can do this to anyone,” said Tejasvi Surya, president of the youth wing of India’s ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), who is the MP from the country’s tech hub Bangalore South. Surya said that Twitter’s decision should serve as a wake-up call for the government.
- “Shopify does not tolerate actions that incite violence. Based on recent events, we have determined that the actions by President Donald J. Trump violate our Acceptable Use Policy, which prohibits promotion or support of organizations, platforms or people that threaten or condone violence to further a cause,” a Shopify spokesperson wrote in a statement to TechCrunch. “As a result, we have terminated stores affiliated with President Trump.”
- Police in Scotland entered a home and arrested a family after a neighbor snitched on them because there were “too many people inside.” The incident happened on Wednesday night at 11:20pm in Aberdeen.
- Indonesian news outlet Detikcom said Sriwijaya Air Flight 182 “crashed around the island of Laki , Kepulauan Seribu.” Local Indonesian channel BeritaSatu reports that Sriwijaya Air Flight 182 was carrying 59 passengers. The 26-year-old Boeing 737-500 aircraft first flew in May 1994, according to Flightradar.
- Apple and Google have commanded Parler, a social network used by conservatives, to police its users. Google suspended Parler from its Play Store, declaring that it will shut the network until it rigorously polices its app. Apple and Google make operating systems that support nearly every smartphone in the world. That means that if Apple shuts Parler out of its App Store, people would not be able to download the app on their iPhones or iPads.
- As it emerged that Twitter had permanently suspended the US president, Hillary Clinton decided to dredge up a tweet from her disastrous election bid. The 73-year-old retweeted a post from the 2016 race in which she instructed Trump to “delete your account,” along with a black checkmark.
- “After almost 100 years of absence of the American bison on the plains of Coahuila, in 2020 the National Commission for Natural Protected Areas [Conanp] achieved the establishment of a second herd of these beautiful animals,” Environment Minister María Luisa Albores wrote on Twitter on Thursday. Tens of millions of American bison once roamed Mexico, the United States and Canada but by 1880 there were only about 1,000 of the mammals in the wild in Mexico due to destruction of their habitat, disease and hunting, according to Conanp.
- A breakdown in Pakistan’s national power grid plunged the country into darkness on Saturday night. A countrywide blackout has been caused by a sudden plunge in the frequency in the power transmission system. Efforts were underway to determine the reasons behind the situation.
FratricideIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 10 January 2021 – Bonus IMG
An iguana escaped certain death by hitching a ride on a fireman’s helmet as he exited a burning house in Northamptonshire in the UK on Wednesday.
News Burst 10 January 2021 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 10 January 2021 – Bonus IMG
In Honolulu, Hawaii, a UFO spotted in the dark sky over Leeward Oahu prompted witnesses to dial 911. According to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) officials, there were no aircraft activities or accidents in the area at the time. However, multiple witnesses reported observing a huge blue object fall out of the sky and into the ocean. The UFO’s journey ended less than three miles from where it was initially spotted. Many witnesses they observed the object dropping into the ocean.
News Burst 10 January 2021 – Bonus Video
A recent promotional video for the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) teases a glimpse of China’s forthcoming H-20 stealth bomber.
News Burst 10 January 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
10.000 °C / 18,032 °F
An international team of astronomers has confirmed the most-distant known galaxy, GN-z11s, a hefty13.4 billion light years away, indicating it was shining just 400 million years or so after the Big Bang, along with a brief ultraviolet flare of a powerful gamma ray burst–a phenomenon never before observed in the extremely early universe–that was detected in data from the Keck 1 telescope at the W.M. Keck Observatory in Hawaii.
A German geneticist says that people who refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccine should be denied emergency medical treatment. Wolfram Henn, a member of Germany’s Ethics Council, told Bild newspaper that vaccine refusniks should not be able to access ventilators and other emergency measures.
[Coincidences?] ‘Project Fear’ is here with the new Covid variant and looming Brexit deadline. A growing number of countries, including most of Europe, have blockading travel from the UK. Britain and the European Union remain in a deadlock as a Dec. 31 deadline looms, with disputes over issues such as fisheries plaguing negotiations.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 49% 49%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation