News Burst 1 November 2019
News Burst 1 November 2019. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 1 November 2019
The Brexit Saga
- Molson Coors goes flat, even beermakers are laying off people, it is expected to lay off 500 employees across its international offices.
- All-time record lows temperatures for the month of October are being set in city after city in the US Midwest.
- Bolton will not appear voluntarily to testify in impeachment inquiry.
- The Democrat-led US House of Representatives voted to approve a set of ground rules for their impeachment inquiry into President Trump, 2 democrats voted “Nay”.
- Daesh named Abi Ibrahim al-Hashemi al-Qurashi as new leader following al-Baghdadi’s death.
- Two companies, Visemar and Anek Lines, and thirty people were indicted on Thursday on various charges connected to the December 2014 fire aboard the Norman Atlantic ferry in Italy.
- Turkey confirms intention to send astronauts to Russia for training.
- Kalashnikov gunmaker to export assault rifles to American, Asian and African markets.
- Concern in USA as doctors push stomach surgeries for children to combat rising obesity.
- Some additional manned Soyuz missions are being prepared after NASA requested extra rides to the International Space Station (ISS), amid uncertainties surrounding US-made manned vehicles.
- Senior government officials in multiple U.S.-allied countries were targeted earlier this year with hacking software that used Facebook Inc’s WhatsApp to take over users’ phones.
- After 3 other, today, a prominent Chinese bank was on the verge of collapse, depositors swarmed the bank’s retail outlets, demanding their money for the third consecutive day.
- Sealed cases across USA: 127,407 Sealed | 14,957 Unsealed | 295,264 Non-Sealed
- The US banking system is nearing a crackup.
- The majority of the top Mainstream Media outlets in the US are about to be named as co-conspirators in the plot to overthrow Trump.
- A great deal about American economy and way of life is false and is going to fail.
- When all is said and done, there is not enough there to convict President Trump of anything.
- One of the possibilities is, the country may be so disorderly that it can’t hold an election.
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.0 Belgium
Strongest EQ in US M3.5 California
Strongest EQ on the Planet M6.5 Philippines
Deepest EQ M5.1 403 km Solomon Islands
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 30% 30%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation