News Burst 1 April 2021
News Burst 1 April 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 1 April 2021 – Featured News
- Worldwide losses of old-growth tropical forests increased 12 per cent in 2020, with climate impacts such as fires, storms and droughts playing a significant role, causing an area roughly the size of Denmark to disappear, according to new data reported on Wednesday (Mar 31). The world lost 4.2 million hectares (10.4 million acres) of these humid primary forests in 2020, compared with 3.75 million hectares lost in 2019, according to the data from the University of Maryland, published by the World Resource Institute (WRI). Environmentalists seek to preserve old-growth forests, which attain a great age without significant disturbance, for the ecosystem benefits they provide. More broadly, the total of all trees lost in 2020, including in boreal and temperate forests, went up 6.6 per cent, according to WRI’s Global Forest Watch platform.
- A disgruntled Slovenian reportedly fed up with his country’s Covid-19 restrictions was detained by security personnel on Tuesday after he approached the country’s parliament building with his dog and a chainsaw. The one-man protest occurred outside the National Assembly building in Ljubljana shortly after 7pm. Carrying a chainsaw, and with his small dog on a leash, the suspect reportedly hollered, “I’ve had enough of this closure!” in an apparent reference to his country’s anti-coronavirus restrictions.
- The dollar-based long-term price predictions for bitcoin are flawed, according to cryptocurrency exchange Kraken’s CEO Jesse Powell. He proposes measuring bitcoin in luxury car prices, due to the inflationary nature of fiat money. “To the crypto community, I think those kinds of assets are easier to measure bitcoin against, because you never know where the dollar is going to be. There could be 10 times as many US dollars out there a year from now, so it’s really hard to measure bitcoin against the dollar,” Powell explained. He offered alternative measures for valuing bitcoin, claiming that its value may increase from its current ‘price’ or one BTC per Tesla Model 3 to “one bitcoin per Lambo” by the end of the year, and to “one bitcoin per Bugatti” by 2023.
- In a rare break with protocol, the Archbishop of Canterbury has defended the right to freedom of speech. The head of the Church of England, Justin Welby also described cancel culture as a “huge threat” to the future of the institution. “In other words, exercise your freedom of speech, but don’t prevent other people exercising their freedom of speech,” the archbishop said in an interview with an Italian daily newspaper. He also discussed the toppling of statues, including that of slave trader Edward Colston in Bristol last year, amid a groundswell of anti-racist sentiment, and said that history was there to serve as a lesson and should not be erased. “We can’t erase the past. It’s impossible,” he said.
- The roster of a four-person SpaceX crew that will man the first all-civilian spaceflight has been finalized after the last two team members were selected as part of a charity drive. The historic flight was the idea of billionaire entrepreneur Jared Isaacman, who is privately funding the launch as part of a campaign to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, in Memphis, Tennessee.
- US Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia) has claimed that the Biden administration aims to force all Americans to have Covid-19 vaccine passports, comparing it to the “mark of the beast” prophesied in the Bible. “They want you to be required to have something called a Covid passport,” Greene said on Monday in a Facebook livestream. “This would mandate your ability to be able to travel, your ability to be able to buy and sell, and I asked the question earlier today, is this something like Biden’s mark of the beast, because that is really disturbing and not good.” Greene, however, argued that the Biden administration is essentially using private companies as proxies to impose mandatory vaccine passports.
- Mellisa Braham, a St. Helens resident, reported seeing a tiny humanoid-shaped figure on February 26 Friday. She took several video clips and photographs at different resolutions. Later on in the evening, she uploaded the pictures to her PC to look at them. When looking through the still photos, she noticed one of them showing what looks like a small humanoid-shaped figure walking from right to left. Mellisa sent the photo to several experts and researchers to analyse and know what they make of it. The picture was snapped at full resolution, at 16:05 between the Victoria park entrance and the now-demolished healthcare centre on Cowley Hill Lane, St. Helens, Merseyside, UK.
- A school in Hackney, London claimed on Tuesday that it has nearly eliminated bullying by banning competitive games like football during break times, and replaced them with supervised quizzes, poetry recitals, and other activities like chess and choir clubs. Hackney New Schools Headteacher Charlotte Whelan said that a “school without bullying sounds like a utopia but it is achievable.” The secondary school’s students – aged 11 to 16 – are still able to exercise during breaks and PE lessons but the activities are “more structured” and supervised. “The school has been completely transformed and the students are really thriving,” she said.
- Italy has expelled two Russian officials after an Italian navy captain was arrested for allegedly passing confidential documents to one of them. Police said they had intervened “during a clandestine meeting” between the Italian and a Russian military official and “immediately after the transfer of a document by the Italian officer in exchange for a sum of money”. Russia ambassador Sergey Razov was summoned to Italy’s foreign ministry after reports a navy officer sold ‘top secret’ Nato files to a Russian official.
- AOC: Calling the border crisis a ‘Surge’ pushes ‘White Supremacist Philosophy’.
- The Veracruz Attorney General’s Office (FGE) announced Monday that Alberto Torres Rivera, head of its sub-unit in the municipality of Las Choapas, had been dismissed for delivering the remains of Eladio Aguirre Chable, who disappeared in April 2020, to his family in the bags, which weren’t even sealed.
- A search team has recovered the cockpit voice recorder (CVR) of Sriwijaya Air flight SJ182 that plunged into the Java Sea on Jan. 9, just after takeoff from Jakarta en route to Pontianak, West Kalimantan. The discovery of the CVR moves the air disaster investigation closer to uncovering the cause of the crash. Following the disaster, trained divers spent around two months conducting manual searches.
- Saudi Arabia announced plans Tuesday to pump investments worth $3.2 trillion into the national economy by 2030, roping in the oil-reliant kingdom’s biggest companies in a major new economic diversification push. The announcement by de facto ruler Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman underscores an effort to jumpstart the domestic economy as the top crude exporter battles high youth unemployment and a coronavirus-triggered downturn. He said the companies, many of them listed, had agreed to lower their dividends and redirect the money into the domestic economy in exchange for incentives such as subsidies. The initiative will help boost economic growth, create hundreds of thousands of new jobs and strengthen the private sector, he added.
- Malaysia has allowed entry of a container of plastic waste shipped from the United States, reversing previous opposition after finding it held only clean, recyclable material, and did not violate a new United Nations treaty banning trade in contaminated plastics. Signatories to the Basel Convention, which came into force on Jan. 1, may only trade plastic waste if it is clean, sorted and easy to recycle – unless the importing country has granted an exemption. Malaysia became the leading destination for the world’s plastic trash after China banned imports in 2018, and has returned thousands of tonnes of plastic scrap since then.
- PayPal on Tuesday began allowing people in the United States to use cryptocurrency to make purchases from millions of merchants that use the financial platform for online transactions. The payments giant had already let users buy, sell or store digital money, but the new Checkout with Crypto feature provides an option to use it for purchases. “As the use of digital payments and digital currencies accelerates, the introduction of Checkout with Crypto continues our focus on driving mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies,” PayPal chief executive Dan Schulman said in a blog post.
- Indonesian firefighters were still working on Wednesday (Mar 31) to put out a large blaze at one of the country’s biggest oil refineries that has been burning for more than two days after an explosion rocked the facility. Crews blasted fire-suppressing foam on two still-burning storage tanks to quench the inferno that severely injured at least six people early on Monday. Thick plumes of black smoke shot into the sky at the Balongan refinery in West Java, owned by state oil company Pertamina. By Wednesday, two of the tanker fires had been extinguished.
Lets get really organizedIlluminati Card Gameg
News Burst 1 April 2021 – Bonus IMG
The racing polar bear was seen 60km south of Batagai, north-east from republic’s capital Yakutsk. Polar bear filmed 460km south of its natural Arctic habitat in Yakutia. (siberiantimes.com)
News Burst 1 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Awaken the Consciousness
The most revealing thing about this is that they’re still trying to ‘Fact Check’ it. Now I’ll share what Neioh said when it happened.
This is an Arcturian Fleet. Flying in sequence and still in communication with the Mothership, these will soon separate and go in many directions. As Disclosure is becoming Truth to many, these videos are meant to Awaken the Consciousness to Higher Realms, as well as monitoring and reporting to their Home Base. The Mothership is 60 miles up and will signal for their return. ~ Neioh
News Burst 1 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Friends From Many Multiverses
These aren’t as sleek which gives some people the false idea they’re more primitive. This is just one of many Pleiadian designs. I’m convinced now more than ever that most of what people believe about fleets of Nazi crafts and Secret Space Programs has been about concealing Pleiadians and Galactic Federation. As We prepare for the Shift, many Crafts are changing Densities and traveling Multidimensionally with Friends from many Multiverses. ~ Neioh
News Burst 1 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Before the newscast begins…
This 2006 incident over Chicago O’Hare Airport is in reference to a small Pleiadian craft. Many eyewitnesses. No videos or photos available.
News Burst 1 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Little Multicolored Orbs
Two kinds of sighting, one kind of craft. Up close, these little multicolored orbs (often mistaken for stars, until they start moving) are gigantic versions of the classic saucer-shaped craft seen below.
News Burst 1 April 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
-145 °C / -229 °F
A total of 50 beluga whales remain stuck in the Chukchi Penkigngei Bay, Russia. It is assumed that they have been in “ice captivity” since January due to an exceptionally thick and fast ice build-up, but specialists only spotted the animals in April.
As director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) at the NIH, Dr. Fauci tried to dissociate the NIH, its director, Dr. Francis Collins, and himself from having any connection to coronavirus gain-of-function research.
The South Korean government has started looking into an allegation that Google restricted applications downloaded from other app stores from accessing Android Auto, the company’s mobile operating software for in-car use. “The commission would see if Google has unfairly limited end users’ access to third-party apps downloaded via other app store platforms,” an official from the Korea Communications Commission said. The official added that the commission could expand the investigation, depending on the findings of its probe.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 92% 92%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation