Schumann Resonance Today. We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us!
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
- 7/22 17:00 UTC – Flat calm. For the second day in a row the amplitude has been at low value… unusual lately.
- 7/21 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 7/20 17:00 UTC – The activity returns even if still moderate, today it started at 3 UTC which and to a first peak to 20 Hz at 7 UTC and a second more powerful to 27 Hz at 9:15 UTC. A further 21 Hz occurred at 12:30 UTC after which the amplitude returned to normal values.
- 7/20 08:30 UTC – After a day of total calm, at midnight on the graph, corresponding to 5 pm UTC (4:49 on the 19th maybe?), there was a sudden peak at 28 Hz. After this movement the amplitude returned to normal values. A light activity started again at 4 UTC with peaks rising to 20 Hz at 7 UTC.
- 7/19 17:00 UTC – Calm, maximum peak was 12 Hz at 13 UTC.
- 7/18 17:00 UTC – In the last 24 hours there has been a very light activity, some peaks around 15 Hz occurred between 21 and 23 UTC yesterday while today, between 13 and 14, still not very significant with a peak at 17 Hz. A peak to 50 Hz can be seen in the Quality chart, even if it’s of difficult explanation.
- 7/17 17:00 UTC – Not much else after the series of previous peaks, amplitude values have returned to normal since 11 UTC.
- 7/17 10:30 UTC – We are at the 17th – Q – and, as expected, after days of slight but steady increase in activity, we are having a fairly significant peak. It is possible, again on the basis of sensations, that in the coming days we will see even more activities, but they are only assumptions. Meanwhile, today the activity started at 3:30 UTC with a first peak at 20-30 Hz which lasted about 1 hour. At 9 UTC instead we quickly moved to 55 Hz followed shortly after by a 48 Hz. We will see how the day evolves.
- 7/16 17:00 UTC – Today we can say that it was a calm day, the amplitude went close to 10 Hz from 9 to 14 UTC and then dropped. Tonight UTC there will be the Partial Lunar Eclipse.
- 7/15 17:00 UTC – Even today pattern confirmed, the activity was shorter, about 7 hours from 7 to 14 UTC, but the maximum peak was more significant reaching 60 Hz at 12 UTC.
- 7/14 17:00 UTC – Also today the activity lasted 9 hours, from 5 to 14 UTC, and once again more powerful than yesterday; after the peaks previously reported there was a last movement at 20 Hz just before 13 UTC after which the amplitude returned to normal values.
- 7/14 12:30 UTC – It seems that the increasing amplitude pattern already seen many times over the past few months is confirmed; today so far we have had 6 hours of activity with peaks higher than yesterday, they have reached 43 Hz at 6 UTC and 44 Hz at 10:40 UTC.
- 7/13 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity lasted 9 hours, from 3:30 to 12:30 UTC with the maximum peak as per previous report. From 12:30 am the amplitude remained at normal values.
- 7/13 11:00 UTC – Considering the activity of yesterday and today, with the latter appearing to be similar but with more intense peaks, one has the feeling that there is a pattern towards a significant activity that often occurred around mid-month and that in July could have maximum peaks around July 16-17. Obviously it is not possible to make predictions but only to report the “feelings”. So far the strongest peak has been at 35 Hz at 9 UTC.
- 7/12 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity resulted in a series of 6 increasing peaks that took place over a period of about 10 hours, from 4 to 14 UTC, with a rhythm of about 1 hour and a half between one and the other ‘other. Amplitudes ranged from 12 hz of the first to 38 Hz of the last and most powerful.
- 7/11 17:00 UTC – Calm. New Interactive June PDF Archive posted – RS Archive Page Updated.
- 7/10 17:00 UTC – Not much to report in the second part of the chart, only a further isolated peak at around 20 Hz at 14:15 UTC.
- 7/10 13:00 UTC – After yesterday’s activity there were about 12 hours of calm, from 9 UTC a light activity began which reached 15 Hz at 10 UTC. After this slight introductory peak there was a sudden surge to 48 Hz, following this the amplitude returned to normal values.
- 7/9 22:00 UTC – As expected the activity continued until 21 UTC when apparently the amplitude values returned to normal. A significant peak occurred at 17:30 UTC and reached 53 Hz.
- 7/9 17:00 UTC – The significant activity of today has just begun, from 10 UTC there have been movements on 20 Hz while from 16 the amplitude has increased to 40 Hz with the maximum peak at 44 Hz at 16:20 UTC. It seems that the activity is continuing.
- 7/8 17:00 UTC – Today the amplitude values have stabilized at an average of 20 Hz for about 7 hours, from 5 to 12 UTC. During this time there have been various peaks at 23 Hz.
- 7/7 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity was one of the most significant in recent months, especially for the peak reached at 110 Hz. After this peak occurred at 11:20 UTC there was a slow descent towards normal values, it took 4 hours to reach them. During this time there was the second peak, at 103 Hz at 12:15 UTC.
- 7/7 13:00 UTC – The previous peak at 95 Hz was not the maximum so far, at 11:20 UTC the amplitude reached a very powerful 110 Hz! It is now continuing within 75 and 90 Hz.
- 7/7 11:15 UTC – Even today after 14 hours of calm we have seen new activity. The first small peaks have reached and maintained 20 Hz for just under 4 hours, from 5:30 to 9:00 UTC. From that moment we have seen a powerful increase that in less than an hour brought the amplitude values to a powerful 95 Hz at 10:45 UTC.
- 7/6 17:00 UTC – After the maximum peak reported previously, at 12 UTC a high surge followed and reached 53 Hz after which the amplitude returned to normal values within an hour.
- 7/6 11:45 UTC – The intensity of the variations continues to increase, at 10:45 UTC we had a powerful surge in the amplitude that reached 84 Hz.
- 7/6 11:00 UTC – After about 14 hours of calm, the significant activity resumed quite suddenly at 4 UTC with peaks that remained constantly above 26 Hz. The first notable peaks were at 45 and 47 Hz at 7:15 and 8:30. A more powerful peak, the largest so far, has reached 50 Hz at 10:30 UTC.
- 7/5 17:00 UTC – The activity in the last 24 hours saw an isolated opening peak at 40 Hz at 20:45 UTC yesterday, followed by 8 hours of calm before a period of about 9 hours of fairly significant activity began. The maximum peak was reached with 60 Hz at 17:30 UTC although previously, from 6:45 am to 8:00 UTC, the amplitude remained constantly above 47 Hz.
- 7/4 17:00 UTC – Calm, only peak has been at at 15 Hz at 6 UTC.
- 7/3 17:00 UTC – After the period of strong activity previously reported, from 1 UTC today the situation is calm.
- 7/3 09:00 UTC – The massive activity started yesterday at 16 UTC lasted until 24 UTC, 8 hours. The maximum peak was 50 Hz but the average amplitude has been quite high shown by the amount of white during this period. Since midnight UTC the amplitude has returned to normal values.
- 7/2 20:00 UTC – The activity continued, it started quickly at 16 UTC and reached the first peak at 40 Hz at 17:30 UTC. After this surge it continued to rise to the second peak which is the largest today at 50 Hz. At 18:15 UTC.
- 7/2 17:00 UTC – Even today practically zero activity, the highest peak was at 10 Hz but just at the time of publication of this update there is a marked increase that brought the amplitude to 25 Hz increasing, we will see in the next hours if the activity continues.
- 7/1 17:00 UTC – Today we only had 7 isolated peaks, the strongest was at 6:30 UTC and reached 22 Hz.
- Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC +7 Source
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm
Schumann Resonance and Micro-Events
This is my opinion on the connection with the soul of the Planet Earth, Gaia, which is happening to a large number of people and which can involve phenomena of various kinds. We are at a time when the Planet, Gaia, is moving towards 5D and there is a feeling that it is nearing completion, this change is happening regardless of what the people living on the planet will do.
There are a number of micro-events going on and the number of people awakening and increasing their vibrational frequency makes the difference on the number of these micro-events and their time frequency, the more people awake the more micro-events number.
I think that what we are experiencing with the Schumann Resonance is connected to the growth of our frequency and to our connection with the terrestrial energy network. It’s a powerful connection and can cause some discomfort sometimes, we’re adjusting our vibrational frequency, we’re tuning in to Gaia’s.
I don’t think there will be what the “Narrative of the Light” calls the Event, let’s say that timeline has changed, there are a series of continuous events, some even on the physical plane; someone in the future may even decide that a particular moment can be called “The Event” but when that happens it will have lost its meaning completely.
Dependencies of Amplitudes Schumann Resonance July 22 2019
Dependencies of Quality Schumann Resonance July 22 2019
Dependencies of Frequency Schumann Resonance July 22 2019
Schumann Resonance Differential Peaks
Schumann Resonance PDF Archives
All the SR daily images in one single page
Explanation of The Chart
The Schumann Resonance Spectrogram Chart
The Schumann Resonance Chart displays data from the magnetic field detector to monitor the resonances occurring in the plasma waves constantly circling the earth in the ionosphere. These three days spectrograms show the activity occurring at the various resonant frequencies from 1 to 40 Hz. Within the spectrogram, the power, or intensity level of each frequency is displayed as a color, with white being the most intense. The Schumann Resonances appear as the horizontal lines at 0.0, 4.0, 8.0, 12.0, 16.0, 20.0, 24.0, 28.0, 32.0, 36.0 & 40.0 Hz. This chart is based on Tomsk, Russia, time UTC +7 (UTC = Universal Time Coordinated).
What is a Spectrogram?
The Spectrogram Calendar is a visual representation of the range of frequencies in the magnetic field at a given location. Similar to how an equalizer displays the frequency content of music played on your stereo, the spectrogram calendar displays the frequency content of a magnetic field. Instead of showing a brief snapshot, it shows changes over a period of time, in this case 3 days.
The local magnetic field is a dynamic field that changes constantly because of variations in the ionosphere and sun and many other influences not yet fully understood. The range of variation displayed in the spectrogram chart is from 0 to 40 cycles per second. The vertical axis is frequency and the horizontal axis is time. The amplitude of a particular frequency at a specific time is represented by the intensity of color (green, yellow, white) of each point in the image
What is the Schumann Resonance?
The Herathbeat of Planet Earth
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
Genius and Stupid
- 2018 Server Cost Support - 2000 € 75% 75%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation