News Burst 8 April 2020
News Burst 8 April 2020. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 8 April 2020
- Bill Gates has already been indicted but it won’t be reported because of his $$$. His vaccine will be worse than the virus. White House got stuck with Fauci because Pence chose him – innocently. Things will now change daily as POTUS is Aware. He won’t allow any harm to come to us. Summary via ~NEIOH
- Germany’s largest airline Lufthansa is cutting its fleet, as the the Covid-19 pandemic keeps biting the world’s economies. The carrier will also stop the operations of its low-cost subsidiary, Germanwings amid a drop in demand. The company expects a period of “significant decline” in air travel to last long after the crisis unleashed by the coronavirus ends, Lufthansa said in a statement explaining its decision. The move appears to be the “first permanent capacity reduction.” The downsizing of flight operations would affect the whole Lufthansa Group. That includes a permanent decommission of more than a dozen of its aircraft, including six Airbus A380 — the world’s biggest passenger planes with seating capacities of between 525 and 853 passengers. More planes are also expected to be phased out later. However, the A380’s were already set to be dumped in two years’ time, the company announced, citing environment reasons. Germanwings appears to be worst-hit by the latest decision from Lufthansa since all flights of the low-coster “will be discontinued.”
- Never even thought he was worth mentioning, but now it’s been revealed Austin Steinbart is a criminal [Arrested]. Be aware that any accounts that have claimed association with him are fake too. It doesn’t matter if they’ve been Q’d… Q puts EYES ON to discern faster. “Information Warfare”
- Bill Gates REFUSES to reveal why he flew on Lolita Express with Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Gates is hoping to ride out the storm, one week after it was revealed he had hitched a ride on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane. The billionaire was the chairman of Microsoft at the time he traveled with Epstein on the Lolita Express in 2013, four years after the pedophile served time for soliciting a minor under the age of 18 for sex. Flight records reveal that Gates flew with Epstein from Teterboro Airport in New Jersey to Palm Beach on March 1, 2013, one of the few flights that year where pilot Larry Viskoski recorded the name of a passenger. A representative for Gates has not responded to requests for comment, beyond claiming that the once-richest man in the world never had any financial or charitable ties to Epstein.
- The mayor of a small city in Illinois warned citizens that he had ordered police to break up parties and issue citations to enforce the state’s stay-at-home orders that are meant to slow the coronavirus pandemic. But when the officers did so, they found his wife at one such gathering.
- The State Department, which is represented by Justice Department lawyers, filed responses opposing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her former Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills’ Writ of Mandamus request to overturn a U.S. District Court order requiring their testimony under oath regarding Clinton’s emails and Benghazi attack records. At the same time, the government argued that it did not engage in “bad faith” in failing to disclose the Clinton non-government email system to Judicial Watch and the court. The briefs were filed on April 3 with the U.S. Appeals Court for the District of Columbia Circuit.
- Corpses line the streets of Ecuador’s city of Guayaquil, as it’s struggling to deal with the outbreak of Covid’19. But catastrophe could’ve been avoided had the political elites not put monied interest before the lives of people. Even by Latin American standards, the images emerging from Ecuador’s largest city, Guayaquil, have been shocking. Since the first case of Covid-19 was announced in late February, Ecuador has turned into the epicenter of the crisis in Latin America, touching many of the city’s 3 million residents. “I know several people who have been infected and also some who have died,” Guayaquil resident Xavier Flores Aguirre tells me. “I think that by this point, everyone in Guayaquil is experiencing something similar.” In the last weeks, videos and photos have been circulating on social media showing wrapped and covered bodies strewn on the streets in 30 degree temperatures.
- The US Navy announced late Monday evening that a crew member aboard the USNS Comfort had tested positive for the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, just hours after US President Donald Trump announced Comfort would begin accepting infected patients to provide relief to New York City and New Jersey hospitals.
- Toyota car maker will provide 45 cars to medical facilities in Moscow and the region to combat coronavirus. The vehicles will be granted for three months, but if necessary, the company is ready to extend this term, the automaker said. “The company decided to provide 45 Toyota and Lexus cars to medical workers who are daily fighting the spread of the virus. Toyota Motor LLC has reached a general agreement with a number of healthcare institutions under Russia’s Healthcare Ministry to allocate its corporate fleet vehicles to physicians providing medical care to patients who stay in self-isolation in Moscow and the Moscow Region,” the company noted. Toyota noted that the cars will also be used by medical workers for visiting people at home to take tests for coronavirus and promptly delivering these tests to laboratories.
- Thousands of travellers flocked to catch trains leaving Wuhan early on Wednesday (Apr 8) as authorities lifted a more than two-month ban on outbound travel from the hard-hit Chinese city where the global coronavirus pandemic first emerged. As the ban was lifted on schedule at midnight (1600 GMT Tuesday), many passengers expressed joy and relief as they filed into Wuhan’s Wuchang station, leaping at the chance to board overnight trains heading out of town.
- Authorities in Germany have fallen victim to a multi-million-euro fraud involving masks much needed in the coronavirus pandemic, prosecutors said on Apr 7. North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany’s most populous state and one of the hardest hit, paid 14.7 million euros for some 10 million masks in March only to discover they did not exist, according to prosecutors in Traunstein, Bavaria. The German managing director of two distribution companies based in Zurich and Hamburg raised the alarm after realising he had been tricked. According to the man’s police report, he received an offer from companies allegedly based in Asia in mid-March to supply the masks and subsequently attracted the large order from North Rhine-Westphalia. State authorities transferred 14.7 million euros to the company, which then made a 2.4 million euro down payment. According to the Bavarian investigators, 52 vehicles had been lined up to pick up the coveted masks in the Netherlands and deliver them under police protection. The distribution company has refunded 12.3 million euros to the state authorities. However, it remains unclear whether the remaining 2.4 million euros, which has been frozen in foreign bank accounts, can be recovered.
- More than 460,000 Chinese firms closed permanently in the first quarter as the coronavirus pandemic pummeled the world’s second largest economy, with more than half of them having operated for under three years, corporate registration data shows. The closures comprised of businesses whose operating licenses had been revoked, as well as those who had terminated operations themselves, and included 26,000 in the export sector, according to Tianyancha, a commercial database that compiles public records.
- Two more high-ranking officials of the Iranian Health Ministry and Coronavirus Combat Taskforce have joined the ministry spokesman in criticizing the data China has presented to the world about its coronavirus epidemic. On Sunday the Health Ministry Spokesman Dr. Kianoush Jahanpur broke the silence and spoke about Iranian health officials’ suspicions about the reliability of China’s coronavirus data, calling it a “bitter joke”.
- A recent US military study shows military personnel evaluated who received the flu vaccine were at 36 percent increased risk for coronavirus with varied benefit in preventing some strains of the flu. “Examining noninfluenza viruses specifically, the odds of both coronavirus and human metapneumovirus in vaccinated individuals were significantly higher when compared to unvaccinated individuals.”
- Dr. Martin Pall, PhD, and Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University has stated recently that “Putting in tens of millions of 5G antennae without a single biological test of safety has got to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world.”
- The once-fringe fantasy of a return to the gold standard is creeping back into the mainstream. It has long been dismissed as a fool’s errand, on par with abandoning the Federal Reserve and other trappings of the modern economy. Mainstream economists deride it almost without exception. Reintroducing the gold standard would “be a disaster for any large advanced economy,” says the University of Chicago’s Anil Kashyap, who connects enthusiasm for it with “macroeconomic illiteracy.” His colleague, Nobel laureate Richard Thaler, struggles with its very underlying principle: “Why tie to gold? Why not 1982 Bordeaux?” Yet the idea that every US dollar should be backed by a small amount of actual gold is more popular than economists’ opinions might suggest.
Sunspot number: 0
Current Stretch: 2 days
2020 total: 72 days (73%)
2019 total: 281 days (77%)
- Severe Tropical Cyclone Harold (Category 4) w/v 100kts – 950hPa- Over South Fiji – Moving SE 18 kts.
- Tropical Cyclone Alert remains in force for Tongatapu, Ha’apai and ‘Eua as severe TC Harold moves towards Tonga. On its current track, it is expected to lie at about 120km south-west of Nuku’alofa as a Category 3 storm.
News Burst 8 April 2020 Bonus Img
Colourised scanning electron micrograph of an apoptotic cell (blue) infected with SARS-COV-2 virus particles (red), also known as the China Virus, isolated from a patient sample. Image captured at the NIAID Integrated Research Facility (IRF) in Fort Detrick, Maryland.
News Burst 8 April 2020 Bonus VIDEO
Meteor / UFO
Mysterious “Blue Meteor” / UFO STREAKS Through Man’s Telescope Viewfinder While On Pleiades
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
- 2020 Server Cost Support - 3200 € 79% 79%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation